BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Mels Campout and Meet-Ups!

The gathering.... A DEADLINE...

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Dueceswild

The gathering.... A DEADLINE...

Ok some of us have been working rather dilagently (did I spell that right LOL?) on finding the right place, at the right time, for the right price for the mels gathering next year.
We have posted 3 VERY important polls in the campout forum as to when to have it, where to have it, and what the expense per person should be. Now here lies the delima, do we plan for more people than we have going or do we plan for those who can say right now that they want to come. Well we have decided to do a little of both. We relize that not everyone can say YES I WILL BE THERE right now, and we also relize that there are members who have not yet joined that will decide that they want to come.
So on that note we have decided to put a DEADLINE on the votes so that we can start making definate plans. The DeaDLinE is July 31, 2006 @ midnight. In the first week in August we will make our decision of what we will be doing. For some of us this is our vacation next year and we need to plan ahead.

SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS DESIRE TO GO NEXT YEAR, AND YOU THINK THERE IS A GOOD POSSIABLITY THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT. GO VOTE ON THE 3 POLLS.
Thanks,
Duece and all the other wonderful women helping plan this next get away.

Post Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:41 pm 
Dueceswild

Last day to vote

The deadline is appoaching. Tonight at midnight..... So if you plan on voting please go do it. If you haven't had time to look at the sites but wan tot vote, let us know so that we can concider your wants.
thanks,
Duece

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:15 pm 
lemons

Duece,

Just hopped on for a bit before heading bac to work. Midnight -- what time zone??? I may be pushing it to get to all the sites before I vote. Time has escaped me & I'm now down to the wire with this. I would love to go next year & want to get my vote in too. I will try to be home by 10 pm central time so I can browse through the suggestions & get my vote in yet this evening.

Thanks to you and everyone who's been working so hard on this for all of us!!!!!

Lemons

Post Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:09 pm 
Cavewoman

as Deuce said , if you are serious, and there's a good chance you can make it... VOTE NOW........................end of story.

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:40 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: