BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Help Tips and Forum Issues....

Gallery Update

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Gallery Update

Hi Ladies,

I thought I would give you an update on the gallery.

I have a big part of the puzzle corrected and the gallery software does work and any pictures loaded (from this point on) will be added to the database correctly.

However, there is one more issue and because of this I must restrict everyone's access to the gallery to prevent new images from being uploaded for the time being.

I've spent around 16 hours trying to correct these problems, thus far and so I'm going to have a little break for the rest of today and maybe tomorrow. It's a public holiday in the Uk on Monday (so this weekend) and I have some other things planned.

Please be patient.

Hugs to all

Mel x

Post Sat May 05, 2007 9:24 am 
lemons

I just wanted to drop a short note to extend a HUGE thanks for alllll the work you are doing on this area and so many others that we don't know about. So again, thank you so much for your hard work Mel and to all the mods that help keep this wonderful site going!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mel and the Mods)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lem

Post Sat May 05, 2007 3:02 pm 
Cavewoman

MEL ! ((((((((((((((((((XOXOXOXOXO)))))))))))))))))))))
[my 2nd favorite lady in the whole wide world]
message? take your good old damned time..... we waited all our lives to see each other's faces.... another week or so won't ruin anything....

HAVE FUN... !!!!!!

as i've said before, you having the balls and foresight and wisdom to create this place... as it is ... well, that alone earns you a year or so of unworried time to yourself...THANK YOU...

AND.... GOODBYE! get outta here! enjoy the holiday,,, without guilt... we will survive.... thanks to everything else you've created here....

just incase a certain somelady hasn't sent you a dozen roses today...
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Idea
thanks.

Post Mon May 07, 2007 6:41 am 
melons
Site Admin

(((((((lemons)))))))

quote:
Originally posted by lemons:
I just wanted to drop a short note to extend a HUGE thanks for alllll the work you are doing on this area and so many others that we don't know about. So again, thank you so much for your hard work Mel and to all the mods that help keep this wonderful site going!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mel and the Mods)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lem
Thank you so much for your appreciation Smile

I agree, the mods and admins who so freely give their time to keep the site safe are all brilliant and the site wouldn't be what it is without their dedication.

hugs

Mel x

Post Tue May 08, 2007 8:52 am 
melons
Site Admin

(((((((((((Cave))))))))))

quote:
Originally posted by Cavewoman:
MEL ! ((((((((((((((((((XOXOXOXOXO)))))))))))))))))))))
[my 2nd favorite lady in the whole wide world]
message? take your good old damned time..... we waited all our lives to see each other's faces.... another week or so won't ruin anything....

HAVE FUN... !!!!!!

as i've said before, you having the balls and foresight and wisdom to create this place... as it is ... well, that alone earns you a year or so of unworried time to yourself...THANK YOU...

AND.... GOODBYE! get outta here! enjoy the holiday,,, without guilt... we will survive.... thanks to everything else you've created here....

just incase a certain somelady hasn't sent you a dozen roses today...
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Idea
thanks.
I love being your second favourite lady Smile Thank you *smiling.

I came down with a cold virus over the weekend, so I tried to sleep every chance I could and didn't get to do half of what I wanted to get done. Though I did take the children and some of their friends to the pics on Saturday night.

The gallery issue is not resolved yet and I don't feel guilty about it for the moment, which is good *chuckling. I will get back on it.

My 'certain somelady' hasn't sent any roses today though, funnily enough, she came down with a cold around 5 hours after me, so even though she's across the big blue pond, I think she caught my cold! Wink

That said, I think she deserves some roses too, so I'm giving her half of the ones you gave me because I know you won't mind and I'm gonna add my Arrow too Smile

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ....... for my 'certain somelady' (she knows who she is....in fact you all know who she is lol .....miaow).

So thanks for your wonderful support Cave and my love to you and your Lady Phylliss.

Luv'n'hugs,

Mel x

Post Tue May 08, 2007 9:07 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: