BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Member Introductions

Re-introduction? Hi!

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Myth

Re-introduction? Hi!

'aloha!

I've been registered here since '07 but somehow lost the thread after not too long.. But now I found a need for this wonderful forum (Full of such amazing people nontheless) and so I found my old username and pass again!

Long story short; Norwegian gal with a chip on her shoulder and a knack for things related to computers, with attempts at expressing her creativity once in a while..

Not that much to say about me, myself and I. I'm from Norway (as mentioned), currently trying to not freeze my butt off since the winter's starting to sweep over the country.

I'm a fairly creative person, with more motivational issues than healthy! Featuring Asperger syndrome, as well as LLI, makes me sometimes kinky to deal with! Although I'm also fairly proud to stand up for my differences.

Hope my attention span lasts a little longer than last time I was active on this forum - there's a lot of bright people here, and I like that! Also love reading peoples stories, and helping where I can! Hope to maybe find the motivation and courage to contribute to the creative areas of the forums as well.

~Chris(-tina)

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:18 pm 
WonderWhy

Hi! Nice to meet you Myth.

Don't worry I'm sure you're not the only one who has issues. Anyone who doesn't can't be normal. I don't know what LLI stands for though.
Looking forward to getting to know you.

WW

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:08 pm 
Myth

LLI is a fairly uncommon condition, especially among women (For some reason) - means Low Latent Inhibition, which means I'm not very good at filtering out stuff that doesn't matter. Like most people will be able to sit in a bus and not really "hear" everything happening around you - I can't do the same. Affects most senses, like sight, vision, touch, hearing, but usually one is more pronounced than the other! Hearing is where it's at for me mostly.

Wiki it if you're curious, it's difficult to explain! Smile

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:05 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Glad to have you back on board Myth, settle in, find some old friends and make some new ones. Very Happy

HugZ, MG

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:39 pm 
EverydayAngelKarie

Hey Myth, I don't know you but I'll say hi anyway. Welcome back to Mels. Very Happy
~Eda

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Myth

Thanks everyone!

And well I really do doubt anyone here actually knows me but I do recognize some familiar names here myself though!

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 am 
BdeCaunteton

Myth, I can only hope our paths never cross for the fact that I'm completely weak for Norge ladies. Wink Welcome back to mels!

B

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 am 
Myth

quote:
Originally posted by BdeCaunteton:
I'm completely weak for Norge ladies. Wink

Haha! Well if it's any comfort for you then I'm in fact born in Sweden, so I guess I'm Norswedish!

Although most my family is Norwegian so I guess that's where my genes are from..

Post Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:27 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: