BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

Tell me what you think

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tas_Passion_Godess

Tell me what you think

Hey guys me and girlfriend started a youtube channel couple months back, just giving some advice, it was mainly for our friends from facebook really but you know been getting view from other places so thought I would just share it here. Please tell me what you guys think....feedback is greatly appreciated Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnnaDaeWords?feature=mhee

Life is not the amount of breath you take. It is the moments that take your breath away.

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Allison

Kudos to you both for creating the spot and tackling some tough subjects. I have to admit I did get very sidetracked by the awesome accents!! Great job ladies.

Alli

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:40 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Tas_Passion_Godess

((((((((((((((Allison)))))))))))))))))))) thank you hun Smile

Life is not the amount of breath you take. It is the moments that take your breath away.

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
aidyl

Just came across this post and I checked out the Youtube link. You ladies raise good points. Enjoyed what i saw so far. Have to really listen intently to understand all the words because i am not use to hearing your accents but I am following your points. And I also must say you both have beautiful smiles.

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:19 am 
Tas_Passion_Godess

Thank you for the compliment hun, sorry can't help the accent

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:21 am 
aidyl

LOL, no worries, my accent in Trinidadian and some folks may need to get use to it too, lol. I could be wrong but your accent sounds Jamaican (or maybe St Kitts). Am I correct or incorrect?

Be blessed.

Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 pm 
Tas_Passion_Godess

You were right the first time, it is Jamaican Very Happy

Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:41 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

Hey Tas,

You two take up some great topics! Kudos for starting the channel and sticking with it.

I've only listened to a couple episodes so far, but I hope to listen to the others soon. My one biggest suggestion is: the videos would be a lot easier to understand without the background noise. Do you have a quiet space where you could record? It could be as simple as a room with the door closed and nothing else going on.

Other than the background noise, I love the channel. Nice work!

~Eilidh

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 am 
Cavewoman

agreed. great topics. but..... please speak to the camera, and please, find a quiet place with no background noises ......

it is very difficult to adjust my ear to the accents (not anyone's fault) but what makes it most difficult is all the other noise competing with your conversation.....

Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:33 pm 
Tas_Passion_Godess

Most of our videos are in a locked room with nothing else on. The first few were at random places though. We will work on the noise aspect though. Thank guys so much for the feedback. It is truly appreciated.

Post Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:07 pm 
Aphrodite

you have been greatly missed. blessed be my dearest friend.

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 am 
Tas_Passion_Godess

APHRO!!!!!!!!!! How I have missed you!!!!! How have you been?

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:44 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: