BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

Need advice

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
life

Need advice

So I have this big secret. I am married to a man and have two kids. 16 years ago I met a woman who is also in a committed relationship (with another woman). We formed a very strong friendship which turned into something else. We had it all. Introduced each other‘s families to each other. Including siblings children etc. we became family no one knew except us. Everyone just thought we were the best of friends. We both fell in love knowing that we would never leave our family and thought that we could live like this forever. Last November I went to pick her up to go out as we did once a month on a Saturday. Her girlfriend was not there which I found strange since we have a great friendship and always have good laughs..I know weird but it worked. Anyway when I got to her house my lover was crying stating that her girlfriend went through her text messages and emails even placed a tracker in her purse, she didn’t tell me much since she said she would know more over the course of the weekend, I called her Monday and she just told me off and that was it. I still see her parents and go out with her sister, they just think we had a fight. Well I don’t hear from her for 8 months and then she emails me to tell me she can’t breathe and that she loves me. I ended up having a tumor during these 8 months , her family was supportive but not once did she reach out and that broke me. I am angry . I know she can’t ruin her life and neither can I but if there is a will there is a way, she could call from a land line anything to reach out. How do I get over this person who has become my life, my soulmate, the only time I truly felt happy was with her, I feel like I am dying inside and I don’t want the rest of my life to suffer or the people around me. I gave her everything, ran circles around the moon for her risked my marriage and children and she just walked away and now eight months later she writes how she misses me and can’t breathe yet she never tries to contact me. What do I do. And I can’t let go of the family it is not fair to them or me because I love them

Post Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:49 am 
EverydayAngelKarie

I've just seen this now. I'm so sorry, I don't know what advice I can offer, especially since it's been six months since posting. How are things now? I hope much better than they were.

Post Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: