BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Parenting

Children

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
blissed

Children

I hope I'm not imposing here, but it would be lovely to have some of your views.
I'm male, and I always thought it would be nice to have lesbian friends I cared about, who wanted me to give them sperm, so they could have 2 children and I could give them the support that they'd get from any other close relative.
or
To give my sperm to a lesbian couple I liked, Who possibly live in another country, and I could give support as a distant relative.

I could still have a family with a partner, as would any close or distant relative, or I could have a partner who is unable or too old to have children without a sense of loss.

I see ads on the internet offering sperm, but they seem to be as much to do with love, as buying and selling a car.

I've only ever met 2 women who admitted to being gay. If I meet some more, it may be more likely to occur, but it's one of those things that either happens or it doesn't, much like finding a partner.
Would anyone like to see this widely accepted? because if it was, being lesbian would be the most fortunate sexuality there is.

Please be nice to me, as I'd love to hear your views and creative ideas.

Last edited by blissed on Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
baby_dyke86

I'll be nice. Very Happy The majority of my friends back home, actually, my three BEST friends are male. You have just tossed yourself among a wonderful group of women. I'll even go as far to say these are probably the best women I've ever met as far as being open-minded goes. I don't think you'll have to worry about them being rude to you. My name is Brittany (a.k.a. Cookies) and it is wonderful of you to come out (so to speak, LoL).

Post Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Jules

Ok, it's just me here but HUH???

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:34 am 
Raven

Yes, I dream of strong arms but they're normally connected to a woman still and I know that's not what you meant, but that's what I DREAM of. Can I imagine myself with a man - Yes, that's not hard as its common place - man and woman - but when it comes to love - that's all woman for me. There's only one guy in my life I could even consider spending forever with right now - if my mom only knew - lmao.

Not sure if that answeredwhat you were asking. Let me know and I'll try again if need be.

Rave

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:56 pm 
Renee

I'm with Jules, here...WTF?

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:25 pm 
Sheelanagig

Hi ,
I am not sure what your question is allthough very well phased and sensative of this medium I applaud you. I am wondering why you have posted so many times on a lesbian forum are you looking to be a sperm donor or are you curious as to what makes women like women? It sounds like you are curious as to an insight into lesbian behaviour, children or otherwise and I don't know that I would feel comfortable disclosing that to you or that if I wanted children that I would seek a donar I didn't know. Glad your nipples are doing if for you! [/quote]

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:30 pm 
blissed

Sorry if the post is a bit raw, it was only the 2nd time I'd posted on any forum, I stuck it in the wrong section the first time, and I wanted to know too much in one go.

The first part dealt with how I would like to help a lesbian couple have children and how I'd like to be supportive much like any extended member of a family, Uncle, cousin etc.

And the second part which should have been another post entirely, gave an insight into my own sexuality. It was all honest, just naive and therefore I'm sorry if it was a bit insensitive. I've learnt that even though on the internet people are more willing to talk about it, getting insights into other people's sexuality is something you get mainly by chance and then only if your fortunate.

Also being new to forums it didn't occur to me that some men would write here with the intention of being gratuitously offensive.

So please accept my apologies if you've been offended.

Last edited by blissed on Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Raven

Future Posts

Hey ladies, I just wanted you to know Empathy has Mel's okay to post in certain areas. He's bound by a few set of rules, but otherwise is welcome here. So just try to be understanding and go slow with him before your guard flies up.

He's apologied for the confusing and sensative post, so I hope anyone affended will accept his apology and give him another chance.

Kisses Ladies,
Raven

Post Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:05 pm 
Jules

Ok Gordon,
I can go with that...You screwed up a little but you have explained yourself...Be patient, that is the best advice I can offer you....

Post Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:22 pm 
blissed

Thanks Jules.

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:26 am 
cupcakes

Okie dokes.

I'm gonna pass on ur sperm offer. Thanx anyways.

A lot of my close friends are clueless hetero guys anyways, so I guess I'll accept you (since the board says we HAVE to). Wink just kidding. Dude, welcome to the world of LeSbIaNs!!!! Ohhh la la.

~cupcakes

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:32 am 
MelaBaby

*smiles*

Hi, Gordon....I am a Newbie too!!

I think your offer to be a sperm donor is a lovely and honorable one. I do have to tell you though that MOST lesbian couples I have known would much rather A) be totally anonymous, getting their sperm from a sperm bank, so that they would be able to raise the child as "just theirs", or B) Get the sperm from a very close friend....and oftimes, I have seen friendships falter after a while if the male donor wanted to play what the women considered "too much" of a part in the child's life.

Get to know some lesbian couples well....and then make the offer if they indicate that they are dying to have a child.

LOL...As far as the rest of your post goes....sorry, I have to do it....LMAO!!

Just kidding, sweets...I understand being new to the BB scene and posting funny things in the wrong spot. Thank you for sharing a part of yourself with us, and being so respectful in what would normally be a "testosterone free" space.

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:54 pm 
irishdyke

And I'll use an expression some of my fellow classmates in my work training class use...the class is mostly women so the poor men are swimming in the "Estrogen Ocean" and we feel sorry for them sometimes. So, Gordon, welcome to the Estrogen Ocean, I hope you have a life jacket. Smile

Post Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:11 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: