BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

removed

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Tyler Zambori

removed

removed by author

Last edited by Tyler Zambori on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:55 pm 
Tyler Zambori

removed

Last edited by Tyler Zambori on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:57 am 
Footprint

Hi Tyler,

I am sorry, I don't want to appear intolerant of different religions, scientology, etc...... but what you are writing about here does scare the hell out of me!! I cannot see any freedom at all in what you are practicing there.... I can only see rules and brainwash and making other people dependant: Please be careful, tyler..... please try to keep critical and objective thinking..... don't let yourself be taken advantage of...... try to take a step aside and look at the world you live in from the outside.

Freedom and independance are a treasure in the Western world to keep and not give away lightly.......

Footsie

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:15 pm 
Tyler Zambori

removed

Last edited by Tyler Zambori on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:22 am 
Tyler Zambori

removed

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:25 am 
Sable

I'm guessing by wanting to talk more about what would apply to this forum you are meaning whether or not you might be a lesbian?
The only person who can tell you if your a lesbian or not is you, we all walk our own paths and make our own choices in the long run. You can follow whomever you like but it all comes down to you that has to decide what you want, you have to look inside yourself and see whether your attracted to girls or guys because while we can tell you what being a lesbians all about we can't decide if you are one thats all up to you. What does your heart tell you?

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:48 am 
Footprint

Hi there Tyler,

I did read your other posts.... I am just VERY skeptical about this scientology business..... and it seems scientology what you are pursuing. I believe it is pure manipulation. People stop thinking and acting independantly. That's the impression I get. And it scares the hell out of me because I do not think it is correct to manipulate others and make them depenadant. I also do not like the strict hierarchy involved. I am pürobably too intolerant but I do worry about the people you become victims (toys) of such a system. What else besides psychological dependancy are they trying to achieve? Do you need to donate (pay) them a lot of money on top? Think about why they are trying to achieve by treating you the way they treat you, Tyler...

I am sorry again for being so intolerant but, as I said, I worry about the intentions of the "gurus" (terrible word as it is already...)..... That kind of world is just super scary to me. It seems like they take cruel advantage of psychological fragility.

Cheers, Footsie

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:20 am 
Tyler Zambori

removed

Last edited by Tyler Zambori on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:04 pm 
Tyler Zambori

removed by author

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:06 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: