BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Coming Out....

Torn...what to do?

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Lyric_

Torn...what to do?

Okay so here is my situation...
I consider myself bisexual, I love men, pretty much everything about them, however, deep down I have a pretty strong attraction for women. Well a guy I'm friends with has a lesbian sister who I've been hanging out with lately, I've never really been intimate with a woman, but I'm REALLY into her, and she has been pursuing me. Now my question is, do I go for it? What do I have to lose right? NO ONE I spend time with knows I like women, and I'm kind of nervous about actually becoming intimate with her.... any advice?

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
findyourpassion

You gotta go for it and see where it leads or you will always ask yourself what if? It may turn into something, and it may not, but unless you go for it, you'll never know.

Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:13 am 
zingray

i would be careful to make sure you don't lead your friend's sister on too far if this is just 'an experiment' for you. i know the confusion you're feeling, and you aren't trying to hurt her. just realize at some point you either need to make the jump or call it off. good luck, and i hope you get the resolution you are looking for! Smile

Post Fri May 02, 2008 6:42 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: