BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM STORY FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

General Forum Index -> Moans & Groans

And it just continues...

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Xalia1
Moderators

And it just continues...

I am losing this battle. There doesn't seem to be an end to it. No matter how much I try, how much distance I put, or how much I ignore...it just escalates and there doesn't seem to be a way out for me.

Ever since my parents and I had our "falling out" last May things have steadily gotten worse...from my mother trying to get me fired, to her trying to get the rest of the family to hate me, to my cousin stealing from us and pressing charges against her for it, to my parents moving from my childhood home (one block away) to another house 2 miles away without teling my brother or I, them driving past our house at least once a day, hearing all the vicious rumors my mother has been spreading about me during the past year....and now, this.
This morning, before 8am, there was a car outside that steadily honked every 2 minutes or so, just one long loud honk, then stopped and did it again...it went on for half an hour and the car was gone when I went to work. I got home from hanging with friends about ten or so tonight, and then it started again...it continued until past ten thirty when I called the police. After the police car drove down my street they left and it stopped. Until eleven pm. then it started back up and just now stopped at 12:07am.
I am beyond done with all of this. Why the hell won't people just leave me alone??
I don't talk about them...I don't contact them...I don't think about them unless they put themselves in my 'world' and I have to...
What else can I do?! Get a restraining order? You have to prove its them first. Confront them? No...I'm not going near them. Write to them and tell them to stop? No...Then they will know they are getting to me and increase the pressure.

My chick and I have gone so far as to buy a gun...and that's just nuts. I am petrified of guns, and have always said there would never be one in my house, but...given the circumstances, I don't see as there is much choice. We are careful about it...going to safety courses and such...but its just the point that I have had to come to this point. To the point of not feeling safe in my own home due to people that were supposed to love me. What a joke.
I am not letting this stress me out, that is just stupid...they aren't worth making myself sick over, and I refuse to let them get me to the point they had me at almost a year ago. So frazzled and nerve-wracked that I went on pills to help. 3 days of taking them and I flushed em and said the hell with that.

But something has to give! Ugh. I know this is hella long, and some of it might not even make sense, but I just needed to get it out for a minute...I'm so frustrated. Thanks for listening ladies.

Hella Hugs,
Xalia Exclamation

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Dear X

God knows I wish I had an answer for you! Initially I think I probably said, just ignore them, they will get sick of acting like they are the children and settle down. I know how much this rattles you and how much strain it puts on your relationship. Let me just say, the gun thing, its not the answer. Put it away, far, far away. Nobody is worth letting yourself sink to that level. All I can suggest is that your contact your local police station (if there is such a thing), explain the situation so they have your name and address on record so that hopefully if there is any more of the noise harrasment, they may just get there in time to actually apprehend and speak to the ones doing it.

Other than that, I'm clueless except to send youa virtual hug. I know it's not much use but it's all I have.

((((((((((((((((((Xalia and Laz))))))))))))))))))

HugZ, MG

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 am 
wishonastar

((((((((((((((((((X))))))))))))))))))))
sound like you need a vacation hon. Just remember if you need to vent i am but a phone call away. Sorry I am not there to help, or dress up Wink but know that you are in my thoughts.
(((((((((((((((((((X & Laz)))))))))))))))))))

Hugs,
Star
But I’m missing way too much
So when do I give up, what I’ve been wishing for.

Down - Jason Woods

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:35 pm 
Gabriel Fallen

X darling you are still proving strong, not going to their levels, and maintaining your job and relationship in your home. I think you are winning. Be strong, focus on all the positives..and hopefully your continued drive forward will push them out entirely. You are in my prayers, take care of yourself.
((((((((((((X))))))))))))

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:16 pm 
PipSqueak

((((((((((((X)))))))))))))))))))
I am so sorry to hear that they continue in harrassing you! You are strong; you've not just kept going but have held everything together.
Can you get the car plates to give to the police to prove it's the same person? Can the police run the plates to trace the owner? Could you log the drive-bys and then go to the police?
I can't think of anything else Sad except a break would be good to get away for a while. Have you friends you could visit?
Hugs
Pip

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:02 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: