Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Emotional Poetry

Gentle With Your Courage
Goto page Previous  1, 2
LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MysteryGirl
Moderators

BUMP....three years on I have reread and STILL think this is one of the better poems I have ever read, not just here on Mels, but in general, at large.

Cindy T... you might be the only only around who has not read this before so this BUMP is for you.

HugZ, MG

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 am 
CindyT

Noni, thank you so much for this bump up... you were right, I had not seen it before.

AE, your words are so wonderful.... they made me think of my Mom, gone from the world for three years now. She is the strongest person I have ever known. She had severe triple scoliosis of the spine from polio. When she was a teen she had experimental surgery. The doctor fused her entire spine with a bone matrix made from bone harvested from her shin. All her life she suffered with tremendous pain and many other devastating health issues. One thing I saw her do was cut a person, a friend, out of her life if she ever believed they pitied her in any way. She never let the abundant scars on her body touch her soul.

The leading character of your poem shows wisdom, strength and courage to her friend who is struggling to keep her scars from marring her soul.

Thank you ae for this gem!

Post Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:05 pm 
jade547

wow this spoke to me in many ways, beautifully written

Post Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:34 pm 
ae

Its really nice to see these pieces again, complete with all the comments.

I wasnt around when you came through, Cindy, but all these years later, Im finding your comments and very kind words. Thank you for taking the time.♡ae
"...a soul that wakes up to find itself wandering, unwanted, between the spheres."

Post Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:51 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: