lesbian songs, lesbian, songs, song, lesbian song, lyric, lyrics, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, lesbian song lyric, 
lesbian song lyrics, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, 
submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, 
submit poem lesbian songs, lesbian, songs, song, lesbian song, lyric, lyrics, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, lesbian song lyric, 
lesbian song lyrics, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, 
submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, 
submit poem lesbian songs, lesbian, songs, song, lesbian song, lyric, lyrics, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, lesbian song lyric, 
submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Other songs

Amy steinberg Jungian dream

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Phoenix
Moderators

Amy steinberg Jungian dream

http://www.theamysteinbergband.com

jungian dream

it was a jungian dream, where everything seemed to have, some sort of archetype matching my inner life, it started with a message given from a passage taken from an old greek play. it was written by aeschylus and told to me by marius the dream began in the day, at the edge of a peppermint bay.

it was a jungian dream, where everything seemed to have, some sort of archetype matching my inner life, it started at sunrise with the buzzing of the butterflies.

i found myself rowing a small boat built out of remnants extracted from my childhood, covered with a coat of silvery glistening hope.

i'm on a journey down the water, time, is helping the sun get hotter i'm, moving forward now and, no one's to say that i'm not allowed so, i'll keep on dreaming this crazy dream, step aside while i ride down my, my peppermint bay.

it was a jungian dream, where everything seemed to have, some sort of archetype matching my inner life, i came upon a man on a tiny island downstream. he looked, then nodded and gestured to me to come over and join him for, some kind of feast but, just as he gestured the beast came from behind and ended the man's r.e.m. time in my mind, a split second later the beast he came again, and this time it was me that he wanted to end, but i stood up straight, i planted my feet, i said "oh no no, excuse me mr beast."

i'm on a journey down the water i'm, someone's lover and someone's daughter, i'm moving forward now, no one's to say that i'm not allowed so, i'll keep on dreaming this, crazy dream, step aside while i ride down my, my peppermint bay.

well my jungian dream was coming to a close and the beast started cryin so i gave him a rose, and said "hey little guy don't look so sad, think of all the good times we've had, but i've done my best, i gotta move on, just remember mr.beast, that it's darkest, it's always darkest, just before the dawn."

Post Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:31 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: