lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, emotional, emotion, emotions, love, 
love poems, love poetry, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poetry, my girl, sensual, sensual poems, sensual poetry, sensual lesbian poetry, 
sensual lesbian poems, song, songs, lyrics, poem, song lyrics, lesbian song lyrics, lesbian songs, poetry generators, generators, 
poem generators, lesbian poem, generators, lesbian poets, lesbian, poetry, poems, emotional, love, my girl, nature, humorous poem, 
gay, women, woman, mel, melswebs, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, emotional, emotion, emotions, love, 
love poems, love poetry, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poetry, my girl, sensual, sensual poems, sensual poetry, sensual lesbian poetry, 
sensual lesbian poems, song, songs, lyrics, poem, song lyrics, lesbian song lyrics, lesbian songs, poetry generators, generators, 
poem generators, lesbian poem, generators, lesbian poets, lesbian, poetry, poems, emotional, love, my girl, nature, humorous poem, 
gay, women, woman, mel, melswebs, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, emotional, emotion, emotions, love, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Board Rules

ADDITIONAL RULES FOR MEN

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
realwoman

ADDITIONAL RULES FOR MEN

Although these rules are posted on the General Board, it is deemed necessary to copy them here...

Whilst the Melswebs community is a diverse, open minded group of people, it is and remains a LESBIAN community. Men are welcome to join the site and participate in the discusions on the boards, provided that:

1. BEFORE POSTING ANYWHERE ELSE they MUST introduce themselves as men in the Member Introductions section on the General Board (found by clicking on the circled G at the top-left corner of the page).

2. NO MEN is allowed in the chatroom, not under any circumstances, and this unfortunately includes pre-op transsexual men.

Any male member found not adhering to these rules will be banned from the site.

Men posting on the site are also reminded that many women who use the forums are seeking advice from other women who can relate to the personal issues faced by women. Please keep in mind that some women here have suffered verbal, emotional and even physical abuse from men, and seeks out this site as a safe haven, away from such abuse. Your sensitivity towards this in your posts will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation, and I know that you will find acceptance and respect among the members here at Mels.

~real

light is to darkness as love is to fear...

Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:35 am 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: