lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Songs

Untitled

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SharayaKai

Untitled

Written Oct. 28th, 2005 for my lady love, sung by my children and me at my sister's wedding 2 weeks later.

Time after time
you bring me joy
when for so long
I lived without

Time after time
your simple smile
tells me baby
there is no doubt

You are the one
to share my dreams with
the one to hold me tight
You are the one
to walk with in sunshine
and count the stars at night

You hold me closer
with every look my way
In your life and by your side
is where I want to stay

Time after time
you sing your song
when you're whispering
my name

Time after time
I lose control
in my heart
burns a brighter flame

You are the one
that keeps me grounded
like a mighty tree
You are the one
that lifts me higher
than I ever thought I'd be

You hold me closer
with every look my way
is where I want to stay

Time after time
the look in your eyes
makes my spirit
free to fly

Time after time
you touch my hand
and I never
question why

You are the one
I want in my arms
you're the one to kiss goodnight
You are the one
let's make a new start
now that everything's alright

You hold me closer
with every look my way
is where I'm gonna stay

P.S. They loved it!

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:02 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

I like it too Smile

Post Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Rose Autumn Melancholy

This i would love to hear to music!!!

"YOU KNOW THAT WHEN I HATE YOU, IT IS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TO A POINT OF PASSION THAT UNHINGES MY SOUL"
Julie-Jeanne-Eleonore de Lespinasse

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Thank you Rose.

I'll actually be in the recording studio this weekend to begin laying down tracks for this piece. When it's finished, I'll post a link to it.

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Rose Autumn Melancholy

That's great. I can't wait.

Exclamation

"YOU KNOW THAT WHEN I HATE YOU, IT IS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TO A POINT OF PASSION THAT UNHINGES MY SOUL"
Julie-Jeanne-Eleonore de Lespinasse

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:34 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: