lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Songs

Just Like That

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Xalia1
Moderators

Just Like That

Put your hand in my pocket,
And give me that smile.
Run your fingers though my hair.
Let me look into your eyes,
And get lost for a while.
Rekindle the flame,
Burning in your kiss.

I've missed your laughter.
The reverence in your touch.
Its these precious moments that suffer
When the world gets in the way.
I feel your heartbeat
As I hold you in my arms.
Flowing out the melody
That makes my heart want to sing.

Just like that!
Nothing else matters.
Just like that!
The world ceases to be.
Lost together in the oblivion
That only true lovers know.
And we're falling back in love again...
Just like that.

I guess the feelings
Never really go away.
They simply get set aside,
And the fires slowly cool.
But the embers never really
Lose their heat.
They just wait for the spark
To bring them to life again.

You put your hand in my pocket,
And give me that smile.
Run your fingers through my hair.
Let me look into your eyes,
And get lost for a while.
Rekindle the flame,
Burning in your kiss.

Let our love burn down the walls
That found their way between us.
And let the smoke blind us
To everything beyond this moment.
Breathing in the fire,
Consuming the blaze.
Let's just go and see
Where our ashes land...

Just like that!
Nothing else matters.
Just like that!
The world ceases to be.
Lost together in the oblivion
That only true lovers know.
And we've falling in love all over again.
Just like that.

Just like that!
We're falling in love again.
Just like...that...

Xalia

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

Beautiful sweetie

Ever thought about being a song writer?

Get a copyright and sent it out to a few

Hugs,

Eiregirl Arrow

Lizzy the Lessy for Pressy!!!

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:25 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Xalia1
Moderators

Eire,

What a sweet thing to say.
Thank you.
If I knew how...I probably would.
Take care chickie.

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:37 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

quote:
Originally posted by Xalia1:
Eire,

What a sweet thing to say.
Thank you.
If I knew how...I probably would.
Take care chickie.

Hugs,
Xalia

I do not know if you can write music or if you can play an instrument or not…if you can then try to take this poem and maybe some others you have written and see what it is like put to music. You may have to make a few minor changes but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. If you cannot write or play music then you might know someone who can but if you don’t know anyone then check around and see if you can find someone willing to do a little collaboration maybe a local band or perhaps you could visit a local recording studio and show them what you have (maybe take a few of your poems) and ask if they could help you or send you in the right direction.

Also check out these websites…

http://www.songwritersresourcenetwork.com/writinglyrics.html
Songwritersresource has some good information and some good links so give it a good look and check out the links especially the link to SongLyricist.com

http://www.musesmuse.com
Here at museesmuse check out all the different sections…this site is loaded with information. Use the quicknav. Check out the beginners section and just basically give the site a good look over.

That should at least get you in the neighborhood.

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Xalia1
Moderators

Eire,

Thanks so much!
That is definately a step in the right direction.
You rock beyond compare.
(((((((((((Eire)))))))))))))))))

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: