Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Love Poetry

To My Beautiful Lover

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
DanceofSorrows

To My Beautiful Lover

We had our towers and then left them
beyond the heights as we lay over clovers
with the world on top
that hoard of grass, weeds and clovers beneath our skin
felt our hands unfold like burnt offerings to the sun and sweat
and our loving found the roots of hope
the panoramic views of faith in the starry night
Our loving touches me
the way clovers should be left in the fields
and the way the praise of simple things etch our world
the way the robin in a single flight
can feat above the white stones
and I feel
content
in the glorious
and among the things so obvious to the eye
that they become mysterious to the heart
and our loving
brings me the moon when it is dark
and gives the soul hands to touch gently with
no elevators needed

Post Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:45 am 
cmichelle_0817

Hey beautiful...I love this, I love you, I love us...always Arrow I had the honor of hearing this poem read aloud from your mesmerizing lips...thank you my love, for this gift.

Hugs & Kisses~
Your Mich

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:01 am 
DanceofSorrows

Sweetheart,

You're welcome, I always enjoy writing for you. Kisses

Moi~

Post Sun May 03, 2009 2:32 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: