lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
my girl poems, my girl poem, she poetry, she poem, she poems, her poems, her poetry, her poem, lesbian my girl poetry, 
lesbian my girl poems, lesbian my girl poem, lesbian girl poems, lesbian girl poem, lesbian girl poetry, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, my girl, her, she, girl, mine, my girl poetry, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> 'My Girl' Poetry

::DRY::

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SharkFinGirl

::DRY::

my mouth is parched

from hours of underlying thirst

cause im not the first

from this oasis of conversation

to the ease of this starving stomach-ach

this mirage of default consolation

and as it quenches this rocky sand gut

ceaseing my words to strut

it leaves my esophagus parched

grappling against my tongue

and my breath is arched

Begging for a drop of sweat to flow down

to trickle down the throat of my arm

to these digits of ringing voices. i hold.

while she raises the alarm

Begging for you to slow down

there will be no trickle girl

i flow

plentiful amounts of fickle words to bend and curl

no flinch of my eye

no thump thump in my ears

no moment to lick my lips. as i trust to lie...

perhaps this beep of a lost battery

will be the hang up of my god damn reality

that boop of another text

or that yawn that means shes going to bed

i'll wait up and watch some x-effects

but before you go...

make my air moist with the peak of sunrise

like you do when i say

"i will stay up"

before i can say no...

in this desert of maybe--it could be--perhaps

(this might just be) an

effed up circumstance

when the thought of your eight month gone face

take the place of sleepy eyes

and the sound of your eight minute gone voice

Drowns out any lullabies

but how can this girl give in to the wake

this quicksand of a story of severe heart-break

remind me of Artax who the swamp of sadness now contain

Atreyu lost him in the quicksand such named

this never-ending story is all up to choice

i'll be your Atreyu if you'll follow my voice.

Fortune is a fault line and im vexed by the quake

Quicksand is a metaphor and i never really sank

ill stay in the sand granted your sleeping breath be my wind

cause for you i would never set on eyes on

the sea of possibilities

again

and if dehydration be my salvation

i will put down my pen.

Post Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: