lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Songs

Faithful Blues

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ae

Faithful Blues

If I was a faithful girl
I would not be thinking of you
If I was a faithful girl
I would not have you on my mind
Isn't that what it means to you?
That when you are a faithful girl
You can only have one thought
Only one thought at a time?

If I was a faithful girl
I would not be thinking of you
If I was a faithful girl
I would have my eye on God
Because that's what it means to me
That if faithful's what I wanna be
I can have any thoughts, many thoughts
Long as they're in line with God

You couldn't even think of me
Without leaving me dirty
I called you my sacred friend
And you denied me as profane

You couldn't see how to keep it clean
Had to make a lie of everything
Had to call me a serpent
So you could justify running again

So I try to be a faithful girl
I try to keep my mind off you
And go to God, to God, to God
with all my little, daily joys
I shouldn't be writing songs to you
That's not what faithful girls would do
They'd be kneeling and praying
'Stead of singing and making noise

"...a soul that wakes up to find itself wandering, unwanted, between the spheres."

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:47 am 
Xalia1
Moderators

Ohhh AE,

I really, really like this.
I felt the lyrics so well.

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

ae. get out of my head girl! I like the piece as a whole for how it reads and whatever it's exact meaning is for you. but iin t's usual way poetry speaks to an individual and I might have to borrow these lines to put in the letter I have been struggling to write for a week or more - so many 'dlelete' keys pressed, sort of the equivalent of a waste paper basket full of screwed up pieces of paper.

You couldn't see how to keep it clean
Had to make a lie of everything
Had to call me a serpent
So you could justify running again

HugZ, MG

Post Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 pm 
ae

Wow.

That's a blast from the past. It's funny how these things can just pop up again in the most synchronistic way.

And I'm glad you liked it, Xalia. So nice to see you back around.

And Noni ... noninoninoni... sorry, no. I will not get out of your head. As anguished as it can be in there some times, I so love your head for the whole of it. I'm sad and glad that we've had so much in common to share.

Arrow
"...a soul that wakes up to find itself wandering, unwanted, between the spheres."

Post Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:03 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: