Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Emotional Poetry

Fucking Liars [Language Warning]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MysteryGirl
Moderators

BUMP.....time again to lift this exquisite piece of work to the top of the heap where it belongs, 2 years on since it first appeared on these pages. Hopefully someone may stumble on it who never had the priviledge of reading it before.

ae, please come back and bless us with more.

HugZ, MG

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:52 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

I'm few days late with this BUMP but who cares? It is still phenomenal and worthy and I wish ae was still around to bless us with her work.

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:37 pm 
ae

Oh, sweet Noni. Such a lovie.

I liked it when I wrote it, and I love reading it out loud, but I wouldn't have thought it would have such staying power. I guess I have MG to thank for that. My son has a copy of it posted on his living room wall, kind of like a "note to self," but friends read it and generally make some comment. Then he tells them, "yeah, my Mom wrote that," which elicits a kind of sudden shock and embarrassment, he says. One guy said to him, "Wow. That threw me. It's such an un-Mommish thing to write."
Alex said, "Really? You think so? How do you think they got to BE moms?"

Love to all,

ae
"...a soul that wakes up to find itself wandering, unwanted, between the spheres."

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:52 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Arrow Exclamation Very Happy Everytime I revisit this I read it aloud and wish fervently that it was mine cause I would be SO proud to read it at a poetry slam.

HugZ, MG

Post Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:34 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

BUMP......This is for Cindy T. who is one of the few who still hangs around the ghost town of these poetry boards. IMO this is one of the best poems ever posted on Mels by our best poet. I forgot to give it the yearly bump up last November, so here it is now. Read it and swoon!

And ae darlin, wherever you are, however you are doing (and I know you are doing it hard), please know that your star shines mighty bright with me.

HugZ, MG

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:49 am 
CindyT

Thanks MG for this bump up... ae, this is exquisite and absolute rock and roll. I read it through twice and then I read it out loud. Simply beautiful ae, beautiful!!! I think being fucking liars is just part of the human condition and probably has been from the beginning.

CindyT Rolling Eyes

Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:53 pm 
ae

I cant say how much it delights me to come in here and see Mel's still exists, if only as a museum of those critical years, frozen in cyberspace. Mel's was my soft place to land so often. It still seems warm and well-lit, with that just-left feeling, all the body heat hasnt even left the halls yet, and though I can still smell the coffee, when I touch the pot, it too, is but warm. MG has turned it off already, on her way out.♡

I love you forever.

Especially Noni.😊
"...a soul that wakes up to find itself wandering, unwanted, between the spheres."

Post Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:25 am 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Exclamation I hit the reply button just for old times sake... suprise, it still works. Every now and then late at night when I can't sleep I wander through the empty halls of Mel's.Made me smile to see that you had also been here ae.
All my love,Noni

Post Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:29 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: