Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Emotional Poetry

Words With Girls

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
EverydayAngelKarie

Words With Girls

I had this great idea
that I’d be able to explore
my ability to flirt
via text messaging
and playing word games
with a girl who I knew for sure
was a fellow rainbow-ette,

but, now that she
is responding in ways
that I can’t compute,
with her extraterrestrial lexicon
of 3-letter words
worth 200 points or more
I’ve been spending all
of my weeknights
trying to thesaurus
my miserable attempt
to dictionary her,

avoiding shaky phonetic faultlines
with both my failure
to spell words worth more
than twenty points
and my inability to land
on a purple space
to encyclopedia
my score.

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Who knew there were so many words that used the letter Z... or worse still, those sneaky 3 letter words no one ever heard of before, hey EDA. Good luck there, you are gonna need it!

HugZ, MG

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:04 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: