nature, natural, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, nature poetry, nature poems, 
nature poem, lesbian nature poetry, lesbian nature poems, lesbian nature poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, 
submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem nature, natural, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, nature poetry, nature poems, 
nature poem, lesbian nature poetry, lesbian nature poems, lesbian nature poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, 
submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem nature, natural, lesbian, poetry, poems, poem, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, nature poetry, nature poems, 
submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Nature Poetry

Red Tide

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sunny

Red Tide

RED TIDE

Drifting through vibrant waters
Red Tide destructively flows.
Appearing at first so harmless
But with the bloom, the toxin grows.

Floating upon the surface
Transparent shades of green and red.
Flowing over all in its way
Choking splendor 'til it’s dead.

Growing shallow, yet so dense,
Red Tide will not abate.
Such virulent vegetation
This bloom that brings on fate.
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

Sunny,

That is a wonderful poem.

It is believed that coastal water pollution contributes to the increased strength of the algal blooms and as long as we keep contributing to this pollution they will continue to grow.

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
smart_cookie

Jusssssst when I thought it was safe to go in the water again....

Welcome back, stranger! I'm a sucker for a woman in a diving helmet!

Arrow

Cookie

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:54 am 
desert-fish

cool poem sunny one...never seen you write a nature poem before...i like it Very Happy

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:22 pm 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by Eiregirl:
Sunny,

That is a wonderful poem.

It is believed that coastal water pollution contributes to the increased strength of the algal blooms and as long as we keep contributing to this pollution they will continue to grow.

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Thanks, Eire. Yes, pollution can be toxic in so many ways!
Hugs to you as well!
Sunny Cool
All poems posted by Sunny: ©2006 - 2007 Sunny (UN: Sunny at melswebs.com). All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited. In other words, if you want to copy it, you need to get Sunny’s permission first.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:35 am 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by smart_cookie_smart:
Jusssssst when I thought it was safe to go in the water again....

Welcome back, stranger! I'm a sucker for a woman in a diving helmet!

Arrow

Cookie

Hey Cookie,
You knew I couldn't resist! Laughing
Be great!
Sunny Cool

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:37 am 
Sunny

quote:
Originally posted by sol-o:
cool poem sunny one...never seen you write a nature poem before...i like it Very Happy

Thanks Sol-o. You just never know where my inspiration may come from. Glad you enjoyed.
Be great!
Sunny Cool

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:38 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: