lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Songs

WHAT AM I TO DO?

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lori

WHAT AM I TO DO?

What am i supposed to feel
Now that you have gone?
Now i'm all alone again
How can i go on?

You're the one who gave me strength
Made me feel so good
Now i'm left here wondering
So misunderstood.

Nothing seems to make me smile
I just feel so blue
Everythings so pointless now
What am i to do?

All your little jokes and tales
Ringing in my ears
Making me feel empty now
Choking back the tears.

But you never said to me
That you felt the same
So i guess it's all on me
No-one else to blame.

I can't fight these feelings
I can't stop this pain
I just know i never wanna
Feel like this again.

So my little darling
If i can't love you
Life just ain't worth living
What am i to do?

by Lori_lyrics 20/9/04

to hear this song sang by my daughter please click on the link below
www.youtube.com/iheartmonday

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:06 pm 
dRED

Lori,

Lovely lyrics...sad though.... Tina is just amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Hugs,
dRED

Post Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:10 pm 
Eiregirl

sings the song out loud

very nice lori

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:20 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
lori

thanks you two!!! hopefully more to follow! Wink

Post Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:08 pm 
Cunni_L

Wonderful, talented Mother/Daughter team, I've bookmarked her page I see she joined YouTube on May 19th, that's my birthday. I can't wait to listen to some more of her , but it's late and the first day of school for the kid tomorrow!
Hugs -N- Kisses
So much talent in one family!
Arrow
amy

Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:00 am 
lori

thankyou so much! im sure you will hear much more of my Tina in the future Wink Arrow

Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:30 pm 
Caramel

your daughter has so much soul... congratulations to both of you, I truly enjoyed it*

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:51 pm 
lori

thanks. You can listen to more of Tina (and my crazy lyrics for POOR TOE and RAINPAINTING) on youtube under iheartmonday.
if you click where it says 'more' to the right, youll get an explanation and lyrics. Wink

THE ENTIRE PAGE IS SOME OF HER OLDER AND NEWER STUFF AND WILL BE UPDATED

Last edited by lori on Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:50 pm 
Alpenglow

end

Post Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:53 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: