Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
free verse poems, freeverse poem, free verse poem, free verse lesbian poetry, freeverse lesbian poetry, free verse lesbian poems, 
freeverse lesbian poems, free verse lesbian poem, free verse lesbian poem, poem submissions,
poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Free verse, freeverse, free, verse, lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, free verse poetry, freeverse poetry, freeverse poems, 
submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Free Verse

Savouring Oz

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
chordphrute

Savouring Oz

December 2006, the fugue begins
An inert drudge takes flight.
Stewing there, forty-nine hours relinquish
As the bird-like vector drops cocktails
and epicurean fare in my lap.
Peppered with cryptic forms I pass
through a funnel, into Tokyo-cognate.
Scads of skewed eyes scour their visas
loitering toward customs, while I leer
toward the Opera House, akin to Buddha's tomb.
Hastening, uncoiling my nucleus, devoted to Perth
A bound Polaroid of French Polynesia,
a quickly-snapped-shot of emerald Eden,
eternally echoing my lexicon - even in sleep.
My sphere chimneys, bellowing experience,
tallying more sepial candids, inching -
bathed in aboriginal brushstrokes snaking
tender mates' arms around my waste in
a mercurial welcome to Aus.

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:06 am 
Eiregirl

Chord,

That is wonderful Smile love the imagery it evoked in my mind

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:49 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Eilidh
Moderators

Chord,

You use the most amazing imagery to describe the most basic situations.
Well done.

Hugs,
Eilidh

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:24 am 
chordphrute

quote:
Originally posted by Eiregirl:
Chord,

That is wonderful Smile love the imagery it evoked in my mind

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

I COMPLETELY revised this poem last night - took four hours, but I won't post the revision. I like this "skeleton" of it, though I did this for a class assignment and realized after I finished the above section that I completely didn't follow the instructions correctly, hence the revision. Meanwhile... now that I'm done ranting.. thank you for reading, sweet one Smile

D

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:34 pm 
chordphrute

quote:
Originally posted by Eilidh:
Chord,

You use the most amazing imagery to describe the most basic situations.
Well done.

Hugs,
Eilidh

Lil Mozart, what are you doing on the computer when you should be out scaling the Austrian countryside for adorable lesbians?...and when you aren't scaling for lesbians, you should be taking notes on all the things you want to show me when I go to Austria... jk...

... actually... you know, I'm so glad to see that you have reliable internet access while you are there. It's always such a joy to hear from you, sweetheart. Thank you for reading this.

Hugs,
D

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:36 pm 
Eilidh
Moderators

quote:
Originally posted by chordphrute:

Lil Mozart, what are you doing on the computer when you should be out scaling the Austrian countryside for adorable lesbians?...and when you aren't scaling for lesbians, you should be taking notes on all the things you want to show me when I go to Austria... jk...

Well ... I definitely covered the "scaling the countryside" part today. However, I think all the "adorable lesbians" are doing perfectly fine on their own. Razz

*makes note to start keeping track of all-things-nifty-in-Austria for chordy*

~Eilidh

Post Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:45 pm 
Hailei-Faun

Chord

Your poem makes me feel like Alice
tumbling
into an exotic world
peppered
with strange delights.

Faun

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:20 pm 
chordphrute

thanks Smile

Post Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:09 pm 
Mairi bheag

Jings - how did I manage to miss this one?

Got it now, and I am glad.

Look, baby, this one is two years old, and it is already good, already you, already your voice...

believe...

M
xxx
xxx

Post Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:54 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: