lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Songs

hold the key

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Ellen_Degeneresisawsome

hold the key

I want to hold key to your heart
I know, you're lonely, deep inside
I know
I know you're scared inside
Let me take your hand
Let me show you the light that you crave
Let me save you from the darkness
Let me hold the key to your heart
Let me keep it safe forever
Let me hold the key to your heart
I will do anything for you
I see the way you smile at me so sweet
Whenever I walk by
All I want to do is to be with you
And to hold the key to your heart
Through weakness and strength,
happiness and sorrow, for better,
for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart
shania twain

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
sillywolf

awww thats sweet elle! Wink

Silly Exclamation

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:53 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

Ellen...that is very sweet as sillywolf said

Thanks for sharing it

Hugs,
Eiregirl Arrow

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ellen_Degeneresisawsome

silly thank you((((((((((((((((silly))))))))))))))
eire thanks (((((((((((((((((((((((eire))))))))))))))))
took me a long time for this to come out
shania twain

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ellen_Degeneresisawsome

(((((((((((((((((((((jc))))))))))))))))))))) thanks Smile
shania twain

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:46 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: