Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Emotional Poetry

The Last of the Firsts
Goto page Previous  1, 2
LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Xalia1
Moderators

This is...astounding.
The amount of feeling and emotions you put into this MG...just wow.
I know you are strong, and I know you will stay strong,
Just wanted to let you know I'm here if you need me.
Always.
I'm glad you bumped this up.

Hella Hella Hugs,
Xalia Exclamation

Post Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

BUMP

In the spirit of maudlin self-indulgence I'm revisiting this today, It has been 2 years since I wrote it, and near to 3 years since

the nameless ones, who frame the laws and still sleep at night
Took the body that bore my name, encased it in a silver coffin
And flew me away from your side, the only woman I will ever love
For the crime of not being able to tick the right box where the form asked ‘Sex’

I'd love to say I'm all healed, love to crow about being in a better place, love to look back fondly on that time, and her, as a learning experience that I have come out on the other side of, wiser. I won't. But I can answer last year's question so that is something. Yes, as much as it hurts and amnesia would be so often welcome, it just possible is "better to have loved and lost etc". But not today, OK.

And X. if you see this, thanks for you comment last year and for being the constant that you are.

HugZ. MG

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:18 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

BUMP.... here I go again. Because one day perhaps someone in pain might be reading through the Poetry section and come across this. And I want that future reader to know that eventually...incomprehensibly...even against our own wishes...we heal.

It is now FIVE years since I left my home and all my family and familiars to live with a woman in the USA. It is FOUR years since the uncaring hand of the Immigration Dept. tore us apart and sent me home to Australia, it is THREE years since I wrote these words. Today rereading them, I still feel the incredible amount of pain contained therein, but it no longer tears me apart, body and soul, as before. I stand removed from my own past emotions and I can finally answer my own question...........

Yes, I can speak her name and not weep. Instead I remember with a bittersweet smile all the joy and love we shared in that wonderful year and acknowledge how incredibly greatfu lI am for all she taught me. Will I love like that again? Probably not...we were blessed with a love that very few are permitted. But now, after four years, I have found another to stand by my side and who fills some of the empty spaces. The words "I love you" are finally able to leave my lips again...I am vulnerable because of that but I am ALIVE again. It feels good. It feels like the right time. And I am glad.

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:15 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

(((((((((((((((((((MG)))))))))))))))))))))

It makes me happy to see you so happy. Thank you for guiding us through the twists and turns. I have no doubt that other women have learned from your wisdom.

Hugs,
Eilidh

Post Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:00 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Hey Eil... sorry I missed your comment back then. I dont know about others learning from me so much as I have learned from you, and all the other wonderful women, on Mels who have sustained me on my journey.

HugZ, MG

Post Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: