Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
lesbian poems, emotional poems, emotional poetry, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, emotion, emotional, poem, poems, poetry, emotional lesbian poetry, emotional lesbian poems, lesbian poetry, lesbian poem, 
submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Emotional Poetry

******URGENT SITE FEES FOR 2014 ******

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

******URGENT SITE FEES FOR 2014 ******

((((((((Ladies)))))))) 

Firstly.....I want to wish each of you a very belated happy new year and the very best of wishes for a wonderful year ahead.

Each year site members help to pay the yearly site fees and they are now due. So if anyone would like to help pay 2014 fees then we have until 31st Jan to make the payments – which doesn't leave us long, I know. By paying 2014 fees in advance, we get 24% discount which brings the years fees down to $563 (so it’s worth doing especially as fees have increased since last year.  

Previously members have donated directly to Pair networks (the network provider) however, back in 2009 Pair said that site donations breached US tax laws for their company and therefore they will only accept payment from my credit card as account owner. This makes it a little awkward because I then have to cover the entire bill and I don’t have that amount of cash to spare especially in the current economic climate and being a single mum I'm struggling like everyone else.  

I cannot personally accept donations made out to me from anyone here because the site is not a registered charity in the UK and, if I did accept them then I am liable to pay tax, so that won’t work either.  So, in 2009 I thought about it.......and found the solution.... I may not be able to accept donations but I can accept gifts! In the UK I can accept gifts of monetary value so long as the total amount does not exceed UK limits. Plus I can use the gift in any way I want (under UK law), so I can pay the Pair bill as though it had originally been a donation, though for legality it’s termed a gift....I hope everyone is with me so far.... *smiling. 

So, anyone wishing to help me make the site payments by making a 'gift' can do so by using paypal and sending to Melrowley@hotmail.com (I can also send you a copy of the invoice and transaction for payment to pair if you want to confirm these are made). I will be putting $125 into the site ‘gift kitty’ to start off, so we need to find another $438.  

Every little amount helps. Can anyone help, please? 

Luv'n'hugs,  

Melx  

ps. Although there are less posts being made on the site these days there are still significant numbers visiting the site, so I hope we can keep it going. If you happen to read this and know other members who no longer visit, then perhaps you could spread this urgent message on the grapevine for me. I will be eternally grateful Xxx

Post Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:28 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: