Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Love Poetry

If Only They Knew

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Magnetron

If Only They Knew

Known in circles as the Creepy Goth Girl
To me, she is the Mistress of the Midnight Hour
Amongst weeds in the Garden of Eden at dusk
She stands tall like a precious flower

A white orchid

Oh, won't you take a chance on me
Won't you give me a whirl
I'm just a lonely girl
What you get is what you see

In my daydreams of forbidden romance
With her, naked and free, I could be myself
A wild stallion only she could tame
If only
Oh, if only
She even knew my name

If only

She was always Miss Popularity Contest
Reigning Prom Night Queen, fairest of the fair
The most beautiful creature there ever was
With a silky mane of flowing hair

A bronze mustang

Oh, won't you give me a whirl
Won't you take a chance on me
I'm just a homely girl
What you see is what you get

My fantasies of laying together unfurl
With her, naked and wet, I could be myself
A misted lilly in full bloom
If only
Oh, if only
She even knew I was in the room

If only

If only they knew

Oh, if only

If only we knew
You and I would never be lonely again
Touching petals glistening in the moonlight
The nights wouldn't be as dark and despairing
Riding hard and fast under sun so bright
The days would be nowhere near as dreary
Together, wet and naked, free
I could be myself with you
You could be yourself with me
And never would we forget
What we've always felt
Nurtured and grown
My love for you
Your love for me
The truth we have always known

P.S. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:06 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: