Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Love Poetry

So I sit

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Myths of Perfection

So I sit

I was pining for you last night

And you were preoccupied

So I sit

I was longing for you last night

But you weren't interested

So I sit

I was missing you last night

But you didn't seem to notice

So I sit

I was reaching out to you last night

But you turned away each time

So I sit

I was trying to find your lips with mine

But they weren't found

So I sit

I sit in patient madness for you to arrive

I sit in fervent reverence for you to acknowledge

I sit in anxious fear for one kind word

So I sit

Waiting for the moment of being seen by you

Waiting for the moment when a smile will grace your lips

Waiting for the moment when it will shine towards me

So I sit

Needing to hear your body touch mine

Needing to feel the fullness of your spirit

Needing to feel the affection from you to me

So I sit

I was hoping for you last night

But my hopes were never realized

So I sit

I am missing you right now as you slumber

And I pray that when you wake you will see that though you don't remember

I still sit

Waiting

For You

Always
My name is Jasmine and I am a myth of perfection, hence the name. I stumbled upon this site trying to find poems of love for my girlfriend. I hope to make entries here and there and hopefully be inspired by other lesbians with talent.

Post Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:43 pm 
angel_stacy

this poem summed up the way i was feeling a while ago!... its gr8 that we can express our feelings through poetry and i felt for u in this poem as i have been there myself.. keep up the good work
stacy x

Post Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:29 am 
Myths of Perfection

Stacey thanx

I thank you and I'm sorry you had to go through this too. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. It will get better, I hope. Thank you for your kind words.
Myths........
My name is Jasmine and I am a myth of perfection, hence the name. I stumbled upon this site trying to find poems of love for my girlfriend. I hope to make entries here and there and hopefully be inspired by other lesbians with talent.

Post Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:04 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: