Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Love Poetry

Back where i belong

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
angel_stacy

Back where i belong

It Was over as quick as it had began,
i didn't want this to end,
i didn't want to leave you,
but we both knew this was for the best!

I Wanted you! I didn't care about the rest,
My heart skipped a beat whenever u said my name,
You hurt me yet i cant seem to let you go,
i want you more now then i ever did!

Never did i think we'd ever be one again,
i never thought you cou ld love me again,
i never thought i'd let you!
But you called and i came running,
Your love for me was blinding,
I couldn't stop myself from falling...
Falling for you.. and so i fell back in love..
Now i'm back in your arms... Back where i belong!

Stacy Mowforth 02 june 04

Post Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:23 pm 
Myths of Perfection

Touching......Truly touching

That was so indicative of my life it's not even funny. Unfortunately, I am where I belong which is not with her. Se la vi. Very nice and thank you for the honor and pleasure of reading it.
Myths......
My name is Jasmine and I am a myth of perfection, hence the name. I stumbled upon this site trying to find poems of love for my girlfriend. I hope to make entries here and there and hopefully be inspired by other lesbians with talent.

Post Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:26 pm 
angel_stacy

Smile thank you i'm glad u liked it... i will look forward to reading some of ur poems.. and i hope u find whatever it is u are looking for in your life!
stacy x

Post Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:50 pm 
Myths of Perfection

THank you

I did enjoy it very much, keep it up and post more. Please.
Myths.......
My name is Jasmine and I am a myth of perfection, hence the name. I stumbled upon this site trying to find poems of love for my girlfriend. I hope to make entries here and there and hopefully be inspired by other lesbians with talent.

Post Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:51 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: