Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
loving poems, loving poetry, loving poem, lesbian love poems, lesbian love poem, lesbian love poetry, loving lesbian poetry, 
loving lesbian poem, loving lesbian poems, poem submissions, poetry submissions, poetry submission, lesbian poetry submission, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem Lesbian, poetry, poem, poems, love, loving, lesbian poetry, lesbian poems, lesbian poem, love poems, love poem, love poetry, 
lesbian poem submission, submit poetry, submit poem, submit poems, submit lesbian poems, submit lesbian poem, submit lesbian poetry, submit poetry, submit poems, submit poem
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Love Poetry

Undefeated (Just a one minute Love Slam)

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
melons
Site Admin

Undefeated (Just a one minute Love Slam)

I love her more than anyone I have ever known
and like a sapling my love has grown
into one of those giant canopied trees;
she has now brought me to my knees
and near-felled me like an ancient oak.
Never defeated,
I am concealed in my cloak
of love-leaves now surrendered,
.........scattered around,
.........cascading,
tumbling towards earthy ground,
surrounding her with My loves seed.
Oh yes, dear lover,
You cannot breathe
through the perfume of loves curtain,
of that, I am certain.
.......Such freshness
.......such goodness
held within each scented vein,
spills....
as my love continues to rain
on You.

Post Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:05 pm 
animaanna

I've read this several times, and each time...not sure if I should respond...

I have to say that the poem itself has wonderful imagery and style. As for the topic, I hope Cat can see your love through the leaves. Solid, true love is hard to find and harder to hold on to, but worth more than anything in the world. Wish you much love and happiness.

Jillian

Post Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:04 pm 
melons
Site Admin

quote:
Originally posted by animaanna:
I've read this several times, and each time...not sure if I should respond...

I have to say that the poem itself has wonderful imagery and style. As for the topic, I hope Cat can see your love through the leaves. Solid, true love is hard to find and harder to hold on to, but worth more than anything in the world. Wish you much love and happiness.

Jillian
(((((((((((jillian)))))))))) thank you for responding, I must have missed this or missed the responder email. Cat can see my love Smile YAY!! *smiling real big. Thank you so much for your love and well wishes, they mean a lot to me.

hugs'n'stuff

Mel xx

Post Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:38 pm 
Linda Bray

Mel,
Beautiful and a wonderful tribute to Cat!!!! I wish you both an everlasting love. Take good care of each other!!!
Love yassssssss,
linda

Post Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:31 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
MdmPrez

Undefeated

Well, I'm responding to this 3 1/2 yrs late. Don't I feel like a jerk.
Mel wrote this when I was disturbed with her and I 'refused' to read this.
IT IS BRILLIANT!!!
I love the strength of it and the committment it shows.
You are an amazing writer sweetheart!

((((((((((((((((((((( Mel ))))))))))))))))))))))

Cat

p.s. I carry your heart in mine.

Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:09 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: