lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
lesbian love songs, lesbian love song, lesbian love lyrics, lesbian love lyric, love songs, love song, love lyrics, love lyric, 
song submissions, lyric submissions, song submission, lyric submission, lesbian song submission, lesbian lyric submission, submit songs, 
submit song, submit lyric, submit lyrics, submit lesbian songs, submit lesbian song, submit lesbian lyrics, submit songs, submit song, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission lesbian, poetry, rhyme, rhymes, song, songs, lyric, lyrics, lesbian song, lesbian songs, lesbian lyric, lesbian lyrics, 
submit lyrics, submit lyric, submit lesbian love song, lesbian love song submission
BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT STORY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Poetry Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Songs

Perfect Green Eyed Goddess

LifeVita6
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
hopelessRomantic

Perfect Green Eyed Goddess

I don’t know what it is about you
Your eyes
Your smile
Or the you move
But there’s something there
That Drives me crazy
Yea there’s something there
That makes me want you more

Chorus
Your laugh
Your touch
Your kisses
I love them all
You tease
You play
Your crazy
I love that all
Everything about you proves
That you’re the Perfect Green Eyed Goddess
Everything about you proves
That you’re My Perfect Green Eyed Goddess

The way you are
The way you do the things you do
They’re all the reason
Why I live to worship you
Everyday without you
Drive me crazy.
Yea there’s something there
That makes me want you more

>Chorus<

So tell me Goddess what do I do?
What can I do to win your heart?
My Goddess deserves the best
And the best is what she’ll get
Life without you drive me crazy
And all that makes me do is
Want you more.

>Chorus<

Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:55 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Eiregirl

hopeless,

Nice song

Eiregirl Arrow

Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Xalia1
Moderators

HR,

I liked this song very much.
Well done.
(((((((HR))))))))

Hugs,
Xalia

Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:12 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: