BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> General Fiction

Excerpts from a Teenager's Diary

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mairi bheag

Excerpts from a Teenager's Diary

[c] 2004.

“Excerpts from a Teenager's Diary”

( Editor’s note: No attempt has been made to amend the punctuation or grammar of these excerpts, which were written in very tiny handwriting, crammed onto the pages of a very small diary. Some attempt has been made, however, to expand the rather idiosyncratic abbreviations, code, and personal shorthand used by the writer. The name “Niamh” is Irish, and is pronounced “Neev”. The name “Aislinn” is also Irish, more often spelled “Aisling” and pronounced “Ash-leeng”. Mb is deeply indebted to Niamh for sharing this story with her. Enjoy – if you can understand it! )

Niamh’s diary, April 1st
I’m minding my own business in the bedroom when Lynette comes in and shuts the door and comes over to me and starts whispering. She’s like – Mum’s a Lesbian! And I’m like – no way how can she be a lesbian if she had us. And she’s like – I don’t mean she was a lesbian THEN duh-brain, I mean she’s a lesbian NOW. And I’m still like – no way, can that happen? How do you know anyway? And she’s like – coz I saw her kissing auntie Chrissie. And I’m like – well I’ve kissed auntie Chrissie and that doesn’t mean I’m a lesbian. And she’s like – duh duh duh flippin durrhh! I don’t mean like that I mean like proper snogging. I saw them. Then she tells me she looked through the front room window when she came home from school and there was mum and auntie Chrissie on the sofa and they were like all cuddly and kissy together like lovers and she’s not sure but she thinks she saw auntie Chrissie feel mum’s tits! And so I’m like – does this mean we’re going to be lesbians too I mean like is it passed on or something. And she’s like – I don’t know, do you fancy girls? And I’m like – I don’t know, do you? And she’s like – I don’t know either! And I’m like – well, do you fancy boys then? And she’s like – I don’t know, do you? And I’m like – I don’t know that either!

April 3rd
It’s true what I wrote the other day. I get home from school and there’s Lynette at our gate and she’s shushing me and telling me to creep round and have a look through the front room window coz auntie Chrissie’s car’s in the drive. So I’m like right by the window and peeping in at the side and at first I can’t see anything but then I can make out mum and auntie Chrissie on the sofa and they’re like kissing and stuff, and I thought the were feeling each other too, but I slip and don’t want to get up at the window again in case they see me. So anyway later, right, me and Lynette are talking in the bedroom, and she’s like – what are we going to do about this? And I’m like – I don’t know, what can we do? And she’s like – well anyway I want to find out whether I’m a lez like mum so why don’t we ask mum if it’s true first. So I’m like – what good’ll that do? And so she’s like – duh, then if she says yes we can see if auntie Chrissie will kiss us so we can see whether we like it! Well I’m up for this because auntie Chrissie isn’t our real aunt she’s like a friend of mum’s and she’s really nice and nice looking too so if I’ve got to kiss someone it’ll be cool to kiss her and not someone I don’t know. So anyway after auntie Chrissie went Lynette and me go up to mum and Lynette goes to her like – mum are you a lezzie I mean like are you and auntie Chrissie lezzies or what? And mum’s like really surprised and she’s like – well yeah we are. And she’s all embarrassed and sits down and asks us to sit down too. And she’s like explaining to us how she and auntie Chrissie were just friends until once they realised they liked being close to each other they started kissing, and then they fell in love and had sex and everything. So then Lynette like asks her if that means we’ll be lezzies too and mum’s like – no it doesn’t mean it’s bound to happen. So I’m like to mum – would you mind if we were? And mum’s like – no. So I’m like – can we ask auntie Chrissie to kiss us to see if we like it? And mum’s like – I’ll think about it. I’m writing this at midnight coz I can’t sleep for thinking about it, and Lynette’s nagging me to put the light off.

April 6th
Result! Mum asked auntie Chrissie and auntie Chrissie’s OK about it and she’s coming round tomorrow!!!!!!

April 8th
I don’t know where to start writing about this coz it was totally cool and really really really RUDE!!! OK so I’ll start where auntie Chrissie comes round yesterday evening only it was quite late and I was getting really impatient and nervous and so was Lynette. Anyway she comes round and we all just sit there because it’s so totally embarrassing and no one knows where to start. So auntie Chrissie’s like – I’ll kiss Lisa [that’s mum] first and show you all how to do it. So she and mum start to kiss and they’re really really snogging and I’m giggling and Lynette’s like – shut up Neevie or you’ll spoil everything. So I shut up and watch. Then auntie Chrissie turns to Lynette who’s sitting on the sofa. Well auntie Chrissie’s in the middle with mum on one side and Lynette on the other, and I’m sitting on another chair, which I don’t think’s fair. But anyway auntie Chrissie turns to Lynette and puts her arms round her and they start kissing. And I can see Lynette’s really into it, and I’m getting jealous thinking me me me!!! Anyway auntie Chrissie and Lynette kiss for a bit, and then stop and Lynette’s like – Wow that’s way cool! Then auntie Chrissie’s like to me – come and sit on my knee. And I come over and sit on her knee and put my arms round her neck and she smells really nice. And then she starts kissing me but then she stops and she’s like – Not so hard Niamh let me show you. And we start kissing again and it’s really great and I feel so good like butterflies inside and like so loving to auntie Chrissie. So it must be like an hour we’re all kissing. I mean auntie Chrissie just goes round us one by one. First mum then Lynette then me. She must have been thinking like – Whoa it’s all my birthdays or it’s all Valentine’s day coz I got these three babes kissing me hehehe!!! :-D And I’m like SO falling in love with auntie Chrissie and I am just SO certain I’m a lezzie like mum. Anyway after a bit mum’s like – time for bed you two. And we’re like – Aw mum! So I go and get my PJs and bring them and I’m like – I’m getting ready for bed right here! And so I’m right there taking my clothes off and I pick up my PJs and I’m like – Oh dear I’ve only got my top. And Lynette’s like – Oh yeah as if, dirty little madam! So I’m standing there with my bum bare and everything coz if anyone was going to get sexy with auntie Chrissie first it was going to be me. So auntie Chrissie’s like to mum – I’ll tuck Niamh in. So she takes me into the bedroom and I get on my bunk which is the bottom one. And I lie down and let auntie Chrissie kiss me again. And then all of a sudden she’s doing something really RUDE to me like she’s stroking me between my legs and I’m really loving it! She’s stroking my curls down there then I open my legs really wide for her and she starts stroking my pussy-lips and I’m feeling like so trembly and excited and like I really love her! And then she stops kissing me and I think she’s going to stop sexing me up but instead she starts doing something TOTALLY INCREDIBLY RUDE!!!!!! She starts licking at my pussy-lips and I can’t believe it because it feels totally awesome. Then she hits THE RIGHT SPOT with her tongue and then she starts to put one of her fingers in my pussy and I have NEVER had anything in there before and it is THE AWESOMEST!!!!! And she’s pushing that finger in and out while she’s licking me there and it is like nothing else, and she keeps doing it until I have MY FIRST COME!!! LIKE AWESOME OFF THE PLANET!!!!! :-] :-] :-] :-] Then she kisses my cheek and tells me to put my PJ pants on and get into bed so I do that and she goes out. Then Lynette comes to get her PJs and she’s like to me – You’re a dirty little tart and you know you are! Then she takes her PJs out and then I hear her say – Oo look! I’ve forgotten MY pants too. And I hear mum and auntie Chrissie laugh. Then in a little while Lynette and auntie Chrissie come back in and I’m snuggled under my duvet pretending to be asleep only I’m not. So anyway Lynette gets on the top bunk and auntie Chrissie snogs her I think then something else must be going on coz I look up and one of Lynette’s bare legs is off the side of the bed. So I guess auntie Chrissie must be licking her like she licked me and I’m a bit jealous but it’s fair really and I did get sex off her first anyway. So Lynette’s up there making little noises so I guess she’s getting sexed-up. So I reach over and start to feel up auntie Chrissie’s jeans right up between her legs and start to stroke her where her pussy is underneath. And she looks down and she’s like – You’re supposed to be asleep. But I don’t stop and she goes back to doing whatever she’s doing to Lynette, and Lynette’s leg that I can see is shaking and she’s making a noise. And suddenly she’s like – Oh! Oh! And she has her come! So auntie Chrissie’s like to us both – Night night. And she goes out. But she leaves the door open a crack and after a bit we hear low voices or something and it must be mum and auntie Chrissie. So Lynette puts her head over the bunk and she’s like – Shhh! And we creep over to the door and look through the crack and see there’s mum and auntie Chrissie and they’re like TOTALLY BARE and they’re doing all sorts of things not just snogging and I’m not going to write what they were doing but we watch until they both have their come and then we go back to bed. And I think – Whoa, we’re lesbians too! :-]

April 9th
So mum asks us what we’re going to do next. Are we lezzies like her or what? And we’re like – duh yeah! I mean what were we doing with auntie Chrissie? So mum’s like – well are you going to get girlfriends or what? And we’re like – we don’t know any other girls who are lezzie and anyway we want to date auntie Chrissie. And Lynette’s like – I want to date her. And I’m like – no I want to date her. And we’re like – no I do, and, no I do. Until mum’s like – whoa, what am I, invisible? I’m dating auntie Chrissie already. We can’t all date her! And we’re like – what are WE supposed to do? So we go and sulk in the bedroom. After all that being lez really bites.

April 10th
So mum and Lynette and me aren’t talking. :-[

April 12th
So mum and Lynette and me are talking again. Mum talked to auntie Chrissie and auntie Chrissie came to talk to us all. Auntie Chrissie’s like – if Lisa is OK with this, I’ll see each of you girls once a week, but Lisa’s my number one, and when either of you finds a girlfriend of her own you’ll be OK and you won’t need me. And mum’s like – oh well, I don’t know. But auntie Chrissie’s like – I got three total babes all from the same family in love with me, what else can I do, hehehe!! And mum’s like – hehehe!! And we’re all laughing. Total babes, that’s us. Total babes rule!

April 15th
I am SO TOTALLY JEALOUS :-[ and me and Lynette are not talking again. Well almost anyway, coz she’s totally smug about having had a date with auntie Chrissie and she’s not telling me anything about it. I’m like – go on, go on, tell me. And she’s like smirk smirk! Anyhow I’m going to see her tomorrow so then me smirk smirk hehehe!!!

April 16th
TOTALLY TOTALLY NOT FAIR :-[ :-[ :-[ I had too much homework and couldn’t go to auntie Chrissie’s. Mum’s like – Never mind go tomorrow. And Lynette cow’s like – smirk smirk. And it’s OK coz auntie Chrissie rings up and she’s like – Yeah come round tomorrow. Can’t wait!!!!

April 17th
Yesterday was WAY COOL and TOTALLY AWESOME and RUDE RIGHT OFF THE PLANET!!!!!!! So I go round to auntie Chrissie’s after school and she’s there of course and looking totally gorgeous. She’s done her hair and a bit of make-up, and she’s got a skirt and top on and I’ve only seen her in jeans before and anyhow she’s looking totally cool like a babe. And anyhow she’s like later to me – It’s easier to get sexy with someone in a skirt. But that’s later and I’m jumping ahead. And I’m like – Auntie Chrissie you’re gorgeous. And she’s like – Call me Chrissie. And she kisses me and she smells really nice, I like her perfume and I want some of it. Then she sits down on the sofa and I sit on her knee, and we start snogging and it’s great and I’m feeling totally in love with her. So I’m like – Chrissie I love you. And she’s like – Neevie I love you too. And anyway after a bit she puts her hand up my blouse, and I’m not wearing a bra coz I’ve got small tits and sometimes I don’t wear a bra. Anyway I’m not wearing a bra this time coz I want to make it easy for Chrissie to feel my tits; so she does, and she makes my nipples feel all tingly and I’m getting really really sexed-up. And she’s like – you’ve got lovely little tits Neevie. So I put my hand up her top, and she stops what she’s doing to show me how to undo her bra and it’s not easy with one hand! Anyway I get her tits bare, and we’re sitting there snogging and feeling each other, and I keep on like – I love you Chrissie. Then after a bit she leaves go of my tits and puts her hand up my skirt, and I slide off her lap so I can get my legs really wide for her, and I put my hand up her skirt too, and she gets her legs really wide for me too. And there we are snogging each other and we’ve got our hands down each other’s knickers feeling each other’s pussies, and she’s like – Your cunt’s gorgeous Neevie! And we’re both really wet down there and I’m WOW TOTALLY SEXED-UP!!! So she’s like – Let’s take all our clothes off. And I’m like – Yes let’s. So we stop for a bit and undress each other, and she’s standing there totally bare and she has such an awesome figure, and I’m just looking at her thinking like – She’s so beautiful and I love her! And then we just do EVERYTHING and she’s like – Wow Neevie just look at you, look at those cute nipples, look at that lovely pussy! And I’m like – I love you, I love you! And we’re just all over each other so she calms me down a bit, and then she’s like – Just let me show you everything, I’ll show you what to do. And so she like gives me a tour of her lovely body, and shows me how to find someone else’s clit. So we go head to tail, and I lick her clit and she licks mine, and I didn’t know licking someone could taste so gorgeous, and we push a finger into each other’s pussy and it feels AWESOME AND UNREAL!!!! And she does it to me and I do like she does until I MAKE HER HAVE HER COME!!!!! AND SHE MAKES ME HAVE MY COME!!!!!!! And I’m shouting out and I’m like – I love you, Chrissie, I love you. And she’s like – I love you Neevie! Then I get dressed and go home. Niamh luvs Chrissie. Niamh + Chrissie 4eva & eva. I LUV CHRISSIE TOTALLY FOR EVA AND EVVVA!!!!!!!! :-]

May 20th
So I’m like to Lynette – I’m going to come out at school. And she’s like to me – No way me, I’m shy. And she’s like – the other girls’ll give you stick for it. And I’m like – I can take it, I can tough it out, coz I don’t know any other lezzies at school or anywhere, coz OK I love auntie Chrissie but it’s too complicated with all three of us dating her. And I’m like too – Anyhow I’m not getting enough sex if I’m always waiting for my date with auntie Chrissie. And Lynette’s like – You’re a dirty little tart, Neevie, and you know you are! So I’m like to her – fuck off cow! So she’s like – fuck off too, cow bitch! So we’re not talking. :-[ :-[

May 22nd
I came out at school today, and some girls are like to me – Hey gay-girl, hey pum-pum girl, and hey dyke! And I’m like to them – You better shut it if you want to keep that smile! And they’re like to me – sorry, sorry, it’s cool! And some of the boys are like – What a waste, she’s a babe! And I’m like to them – Tough! And one boy’s like – I’ll cure you. And I’m like – as if, loser! And another boy’s like – Let me watch. And I’m like – In your dreams, perv! And back home, Lynette’s like – Sozz for all the bad mouthing, really love you sis, you rock for coming out! And she’s like – I couldn’t do it!

May 23rd
So this girl comes up to me at school, and she’s like – Is it true you came out? And I’m like – Yeah, what about it? And she’s like – I’m sort of like that too, only I’m too shy to come out too. And anyhow she’s quite a babe with long blonde hair and shy looking. She’s got glasses but she looks cool, and really pretty when she takes them off. And I’m like – You’re Aislinn right? And she’s like – Yeah. And then she’s like – I really like you, will you go out with me? And I’m like – Yeah, cool. So now I’ve got a girlfriend of my own. :-] :-] :-] Anyhow Aislinn’s like – Niamh, do you get teased for being a lesbian? And I’m like – Yeah, well, they try but they only try once!

May 26th
So yesterday me and Aislinn have out first date and it’s cool. So she’s never had sex before, and it’s really strange coz I’m taking her through all the things I learned from Chrissie, and she’s really lovely. Secret: I made her have her FIRST COME ever!!!! And she’s like – I love you Niamh. And I’m thinking like that’s what I said to Chrissie and here’s someone saying it to me. And maybe I do love Aislinn now anyway.

May 27th
So that cow Miss Slattery calls me into her office, and she’s like – What’s this I hear about you coming out at school. And I’m – So I’m out, so what? And she’s like – we have rules at this school, and we have standards of behaviour, and this is a school not a gay-dating agency! And I’m like – Yeah, well it’s not a straight dating agency either but that doesn’t stop kids making dates and snogging and everything. And she’s like – Don’t you give cheek to me! And I’m like – I’m not cheeking, I’m just telling you straight, OK? And she’s like – Well, we’ll see what your mum has to say about this. And I’m thinking yeah let’s see what mum has to say hehehe!!!

[Editor’s note: Niamh ran out of room in her diary at this point. The next diary is currently in use. I am waiting to see if she will let me have access to it.]

Post Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:37 pm 
DarkChyldesKiss
Site Admin

Mairi,

Sweet!

DarkChyldesKiss

Post Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:27 pm 
sweet water waves

this is a bit crazzzzy but it grabs my attention for some reason I dont know why ohmygosh come on is it true!!

Post Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by sweet water waves:
this is a bit crazzzzy but it grabs my attention for some reason I dont know why ohmygosh come on is it true!!

Well no, it isn't "true" as such, although I do have to try to get inside my main character's head every time I write, so it also felt a little crazzzzy writing it. Basically I was simply trying to write a story purely about sex, but using a totally different style of writing from the way I normally write. An experiment, if you like. I'm glad to know it worked for someone, because I was a little wary of posting it.

to DarkChyldesKiss - I'm glad you thought it was sweet. xxx

M

Post Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:55 am 
chrissy

hummmmmmm, just read this one... nice write mum Wink I like the way you're writing it, with the diary entries, definetely not your usual Smile

-chrissy

Post Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:05 am 
Mairi bheag

Thanks Chrissy. Definitely not my usual style - I was seeing if I could write in a totally different way. Not sure about the morality of the outcome (a mum sharing her g/f with her two daughters), but it was a total blast to tackle the style.

Mb
xx

Post Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:21 pm 
chrissy

well now that you mention it, I did find it disturbing... but a story is a story, and if written by you, should be read Wink

-chrissy

Post Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:31 am 
Mairi bheag

quote:
Originally posted by Killerklay:
i must say you pulled this one off real well, congrats i loved it Very Happy

Thanks - it wasn't easy, and I am still dubious about the moral issue raised (two teenage daughters sharing their mother's girlfriend), but I needed an over-the-top story to carry of the teenage, stream-of-consciousness style.

Mb
xx

Post Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:00 am 
dRED1

I read the first few lines and got instantly hooked. I understand the wariness for the story was threading on a sensitive issue but kudos! to you for pulling it off quite stylishly.

Can't wait to read more... thanks so much for sharing your precious gift with us, lots of hugs.

Post Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:56 am 
Mairi bheag

Rhg

Thanks. The most important thing for me was making the narrative style convincing. I am glad you liked it.

Mb
xx

Post Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:34 pm 
lemons

Mairi,

Taking a tour around the story boards this afternoon & stumbled on this Smile

I will agree w/ ur issue of mom sharing her g/f w/ her daughters .... but it works for this story tho. I had to laugh when I finished because I realized once I started reading the 'teeny bopper' talk, I fell back into my teen days when we all talked like that! lol

I really loved it ...... is there by chance any more yet?? he he

thanks and hugs,

Lem

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:03 pm 
Mairi bheag

I don't know, lemmy. I have faced strong criticism for the content. The style I loved playing with. But is seems it was a one-off experiment. Oh well, you never know.

Mb
xx

Post Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:52 am 
~Wil~

(((((((((((((((((Ms. M))))))))))))))))))

I applaud your writing style. As you mentioned, the topic wasn't exactly my fave. But, as you said ... it was over the top and helped your style to flow.

Much Love!
~W~

Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:58 am 
Mairi bheag

Well, if anything, Wil, I am proud at being able to immerse myself in a totally different way of writing.

Mb
xx

Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:21 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: