BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

Premonition about love

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Peacegirl

Premonition about love

Ever since I was in high school and accepted that I liked women, I knew that there was someone I was waiting for. I like the song "Wait for Me" by Rebecca St. James. Even though the waiting means sexual purity in her case, for me, it meant just for the person I'm to be with to wait. When I was a senior in high school (4 years ago), I started having dreams about this person. I knew she was older than me, a Cancer (same as me), an Indigo child/adult (same as me), had a brother 4 years old who is also gay and came out first, and had a bad split with a partner but was roommates still with that person and that the number 2 had something to do with it.

This past summer, I met my current roommate (yes, it is just roommates with us.....you'll see later on why it isn't her). She had a bad split and had to stay roommates due to lease issues. She was 30 (I was 20 at the time). Her older brother (4 years older!) came out before my roommate did. She's a Cancer. I didn't pick up on all the connections until 6 months living together and this is where I now realize the differences but thought my roommate was "the one" up until 3 weeks ago when I met someone I'll call Indigo. Difference 1: roommate is not indigo. Difference 2: The number 2 is not significant with my roommate and me.

3 weeks ago, I responded to two online postings. Turns out they were by the same woman. She is 23 (I'm 21). She has a brother who is 4 years older who came out when he was 16 (Indigo still hasn't come out to her family but is out to everyone else). Her birthday? July 1st which makes her a Cancer. She definetely is an Indigo. She just signed on AIM as I'm typing this lol. The differences in our birthdate numbers with numerology is 2. We have so much in common (both psych majors although I'm in undergrad and she's in PhD and have similar life experiences), yet have enough differences. We met for the first time tonight and hit it off right away and I started to tear up when she left. She also told me tonight she still lives with her ex, although it is completely over Is she possibly "the one?" Who knows. Its pretty cool though Smile

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
JessicaRabbit

Wow! That is pretty cool. What do you mean by shes indigo?

Post Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:04 am 
lori

Indigo children are those born to save the world by showing us a different way to live, usually rejecting hierarchy and preferring peaceful, less aggressive ways of life, including lots of nature and love in their lives.
They are seen as 'different' from a young age, often displaying amazing intuition, and 'gifts' of seemingly great intelligence unseen in most other children their age. They tend to ask a lot of questions and appear 'airy fairy' to most people.
I think they're totally amazing and hope more get born in future generations, so that in next world we will all have evolved into not 'x-men' but people that live with their values, i.e. in harmony, everywhere. Wink Arrow

Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:24 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: