BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

Crystal Magic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Mairi bheag

Ahem...Ladies!

I come fresh from a field experiment into the efficacy of the Mairi bheag "Crystal Magic Mojo" technique. This was carried out under controlled conditions today, and proved conclusively that the technique works. It also produced an unofficial world record for the "most swiftly achieved female/female mutual orgasm".

You might like to try this for yourselves. The chat room is handy for providing instant feedback and monitoring. Please post your results here. You may also find it advisable to have someone from the Guiness Book of Records present. Or not. Whatever floats your inflatable!

Mb

Post Sun May 08, 2005 7:12 am 
MistressHaven

Hey brat. Like a generic loser I am going to regergitate words I have already said to you so you may want to skip the first half.

I myself have a celtic cross painted on my closet door and protection symbols through-out the house. I also where a pendent with Celtic knotwork and to top it all off I have a tatoo on my left arm that I designed myself with two celtic dragons and celtic knotwork! I understand completley.

I am not part of anything. Actually, I have been trying to find people in Austin because...ok lets start at the beginning.

When I was in highschool I would get these really bad nightmares. At least I thought they were nightmares. I thought the were until I started seeing them on the news the next day!! It first started with me seeing only people I was close to and grew from there. Then as they grew stronger they also became more painful. I eventually began to feel what they were feeling. I would here people talking. Sometimes screaming in my head. (I promise Im not crazy!) My wife cracks up because I will answer her before she asks a question!

Anyway. After about a month after I married my ex-husband I had a really bad vision. He could not get me to stop screaming and crying. My ex, before he became super Christian, is the most powerful person I have ever met. I has surpassed many lifetimes and has a very old soul. That night he took away everything. My visions, my empathy, and my healing ability. I was thankful at first but as the years went on I began trying to get them back.

My ex and I started having problems and I did a casting. For love, money and power. I was going to an interview. I know, I know rookie mistake. Never for personal gain. Well guess what. I week later I got the job...and lost my husband, my daughter, and my home.

I had not practiced in 5 years until I met my wife who reminded me who I was. The spiritual path began all over again.

No, I am not a part of anything but I long to be with my own people. Hence looking for people in Austin. I have nothing against Christianity but every time I hear my daughter pray to "the one and only god" my heart falls a little more.

I don’t really have any specific type either. I believe in the god and I worship the goddess but I believe there are more gods and goddesses which is why I have mostly Celtic work.

Wow. I went off there. Sorry about that. I guess you struck a cord!

Thanks that felt good.

Mb You definatley tapped into something. Something I have been trying to do is build an interactive pagan lesbian website. I have been working on it for about 2 months now but being a complete computer illiterate it is not working very well. So far all I have is a website. Not a very good one but something to de-virginize me on the idea. Keep tapping! This one was a learning experience and funny!!

Post Mon May 09, 2005 1:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Mairi bheag

Mel, I don't actually know what's going on. It seems my fellow experimenter (if she won't mind me calling her that) does other things at the same time as I do - right down to re-organising her saved emails! This is getting too weird.

Count me out of the web-site, but keep on your path until it leads somewhere. You'll know where when you find it. Paths are like that.

Blessings,

Mb
xx

Post Mon May 09, 2005 3:45 pm 
DamagedGoods

I wandered across this story by accident but I'm glad that I did, for it was well worth the read. I know this is a very old post, but I still wanted to let you know that it was enjoyed.

Mb, your talent truly amazes me. Most of all I am awed by your ability to brilliantly write in so many different styles, with so many different characters, in many time periods, in both poetry and prose.... and make every one extremely believeable. That is a rare gift indeed. Thank you for sharing your remarkable talent with us all!

As for the experiments... is anyone around that continued to work on this? I'm intrigued and fascinated... *blessed with a very open mind*

My gf is pagan, though I must confess to knowing very little about pagan beliefs, practices etc. The little I have picked up indicates to me a gentleness, a belief in letting people live how they will without hurting another, and that what you do to or for others, both good and bad, returns to you in some way later on. (If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me as I really do not have any knowledge in this area)

*Adds paganism to her list of things that arouse her curiosity*

Thanks Mb, once again, for occupying my time so enjoyably!
All poems posted by me, unless otherwise stated, are written by me, DamagedGoods, and are ©2002-2009 and must not be used anywhere else without written permission and my copyright details in tact. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:18 pm 
Mairi bheag

DeeGee, I am very glad this entertained you. Smile

I do not know whether the experiment continues...

Mb
xx

Post Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:51 pm 
lori

lol. this sory made me giggle. ive had lots of similar experiences like this too. have you ever tried Astral travelling??? go read and try!!! Wink

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:12 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: