BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Premonitions

WORLD DISASTERS AND DEATH

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
lori

WORLD DISASTERS AND DEATH

(warning!!!! this MAY upset some people)I occasionally have random nasty premonitions and dreams I do not like at all, which, sadly tend to come true.
For instance, that close family are going to die or become severely ill or that im in some kind of horror /thriller movie which happens to be an insight into things to come within the wider world.

SEPTEMBER 11TH
In this dream, i was flying an airplane, through an office block window, then out the otherside. My dream was about one month before the twin towers tragedy ocurred. Crying or Very sad

TSUNAMI AND OTHER FLOODS
I have had several dreams about tidal waves and water engulfing houses etc., but one or two stood out as more vivid, including one about a huge black tidal wave coming over a hill. This was one week prior to the Boscastle flash floods in Cornwall, England, where a dam burst and brought a hill down on top of a village.
Another time, i was stood at foot of what appeared to be a large sloping field with lot of asian people picking crops. Days later, another tidal wave appeared on the news.

GIRL CHOKING
I dreamed of speaking in a public place, to a girl i recognised but didnt know well. She kept swallowing and telling me her throat was sore.
Within days my mum informed me that a cousin i rarely seen had been diagnosed with throat cancer.
I dreamed of an elderly relative about 3 weeks before his death in which i saw him die in a car acident. I told my family i knew someone was about to die suddenly, but didnt tell them who. My nephew at the time exclaimed that he hoped it wasnt going to be any of the grandparents. No-one knew he was sick at the time of my dream, but he died of a sudden heart attack soon after i said it.

BLOOD RUNNING DOWN WALLS
Here, i dreamed a very vivid but creepy nightmare about blood running down walls in a stairwell beneath my mum's flat. I panicked and called her, as soon as i awoke. She laughed and told me i was crazy. Two hours later she returned my call to tell me there had been a fire in the flat below her and that the fire brigade had made all the red paint run down the walls with their waterhoses, so in effect it wasnt blood id seen after all .. was red paint!!! lol Laughing

I have had several other premonitions that i have recorded in a book somewhere amongst my underbed clutter!!! I'll add more when i find it!!! Wink

Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:44 pm 
sillywolf

I could understand how this could offend people, but I think it is really cool. I also believe people create their own reality, so lots of thing can be linked with what is in your mind.

Silly Exclamation

Post Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
lori

so you think im like the girl from X-men with superpowers she cannot control? i hope not! i dont want to make bad stuff happen! Shocked

Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:35 am 
sillywolf

hahaha Very Happy no I don't. But, I do believe if you think about something often enough, and really want it to happen, you are able to manifest what you are thinking.

Silly Exclamation

Post Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
lori

yeah i do! thats what scares me. lol. are you the same then?

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:02 pm 
sillywolf

yes, i can (occasionally) Everyone has the power to do so, but most people don't know about it, or don't believe in it.
(Not meaning to puy ANYONE down, and I'm truly sorry if this offends anyone...) I also think that when good stuff happens to people they always thank god for bringing them the gift. Thinking about that, It reminds me of Kathy Griffin's remark when she was awarded her emmy...

quote:

In her speech, Griffin said that "a lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus."

She went on to hold up her Emmy, make an off-color remark about Christ and proclaim, "This award is my god now!"

Silly Exclamation

Post Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:02 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: