BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Spiritual Intervention

The Kaballah

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CandyPerfumeGirl

The Kaballah

Me and my girlfriend have just recently became really involved into the kaballah.

The idea of condemnation and being 'religious' sort of freaked us out a bit so we started to study the kaballah. We read the books, "The Power of Kaballah" and "The 72 Names of God" and after reading them we became complete believers in this form of Jewish mysticism.

I just love the whole concept of not letting your ego own you and not letting your opponent speak and instead of being reactive always be proactive. It is simple and really does work. Life is so much less complicated and it re-installs my faith in there really being a higher power.

Well, I was just wondering if there was anyone else on this forum that studies the kaballah.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

~Whitney~

Post Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Phoenix
Moderators

Hi Whitney,

I have studied the Kaballah off and on for some time. I use it in my tarot readings. The key to all Mysticism, and that what I classify myself as is a mystic, is to know Divine Union. Once that doorway is opened all things are possible. Alchemy, magick, prayer are all tapping into the same source.

I practice high magick, and have been doing workings for many years. Energetics is a powerful tool for both good and evil. For me, I have found that to focus in always responding in love towards God/dess and others is the key. Anger, hate, malice all close one down from higher self communication, though there are times I personally have gone after someone who was using their gifts to harm and con. It's a dangerous thing, but necessary sometimes. I rarely go dark, as it is draining and draws negative elementals and demons to you and you better have some good wards and shields up.

Best of luck to you both

brat

Post Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:08 pm 
Beth

My favorite subject - I live in a library of ancient texts and mostly Kabbalah books - It's nice to know you guys are out there - I've been studying, practicing and teaching for many years - It is not for everyone, I think you have to be drawn to it for her Shekinah (Spiritual Presence) to really open to us and before she will reveal its secrets we must prepare to come

I would enjoy discussing anything about it ...

Beth

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:44 pm 
SharayaKai

What is Kabbalah?

I've begun seriously studying alternative means of spirituality from my own Christian roots. I've looked into Wicca (apparently I've lived similarly intuitively since birth), Buddism (finding the knowledge that everything is suffering thus far plausible) and would like to learn more from other forms. If you care to share, I'd appreciate it.

Peace.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Beth

Hi Shar

It is really an inner teaching for the soul to heal itself in the glow of light and love. The love of the invisible, shapeless, Creator that breathes live into our nostrils as we breathe the wisdom of Mother and the glory of our Father. I stumbled across it years ago, after studying the divine attributes of the Tree of Life and the Holy Names that the men of the church erased. The word 'kabbalah' basically means ' a teaching that is received' through decoding symbols and ancient texts that were designed to help us free ourselves - There are many professing to teach it now - but the true teaching comes from within after you prepare yourself to want to win

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:52 pm 
SharayaKai

Hi Beth,

I did a little searching into Kabbalah and found that I am Not at a level of understanding I had hoped to be. I also need a foundation in Judaism in order to overcome the language barrier for proper understanding. Perhaps with time, little by little, I can progress towards a higher plane, but for now, I think I better stick to the simplistic. Wink

Thanks though! :: hugs ::

Post Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:27 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: