BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

There's A Darkness Now

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Generalpicture

There's A Darkness Now

I find myself staring at the door now; praying to see you come back through it. It’s been a year since you turned your back on me and left me to wallow in self pity. You left me to suffer at their hands. They have called me schizophrenic. They’ve called me crazy. Yet, I still remember your face. I know in my heart it was no dream. Powerless, I let the medicine run into my veins.
You know that needles frighten me. Still you let them torture me. Why not tell them the truth, Bendi? Or do you even know what the truth is? Tell them you love me! Show yourself to them!
It’s been three years since we met. I still remember the scent that you brought into the room. Violets. You always reeked of them.

It was a cold day in November. The others had been picking on me again. Squashed between a locker and the wall, the bricks digging into my skin, I waited with a heavy breath for them to pass me unnoticed. Tears etched lines down my face. Some kind of monster was I? Is it so hard to believe that I too could love? It’s not the fact I could love that appeared to be the problem, it’s who. Girls attracted me, there’s no way around it.
You brought wind, tagging along at your heels like a puppy dog, with you as you passed me. The wind was chill upon my tear soaked cheek. You were kind to me. Your blue eyes piercing my own, you held out your hand to me. I felt as though a Goddess were touching me. “Bendi,” you said “my name is Bendi.” The name tastes as honey on the tip of the tongue.

Now I sit in anguish, as they wrap the starch white coat about me. The belts fasten, securing my sentence. A straight jacket. Love brought me to this! I fight the masked demons that imprison me. The belts draw tighter. I scream! I scream! I scream your name!
The needle penetrates the rough bleached garment and then my skin. Slowly, my screams turn to muttering and then nothing at all as my body goes limp. Where are you my Goddess? Why do you deny our love now? Come to me, make me whole.
They tell me that you are all in my mind. That cannot be true for I felt your hands caress my body. I felt your lips upon mine. It’s not a game, it’s not a trick. They lie to break me down. They lie to me…they lie about you.

---------------------
I know it's short, I haven't yet decided as to whether or not to continue it as a longer story or leave it like this as a thought provoking short story...
Comments are most certainly welcome!
Love always,
GP

Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:20 pm 
Tracey

brilliant start!!

look forward to reading more!!!

sometimes i wonder... ' why is that frisbee getting bigger'... and then it hits me

Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:30 pm 
dRED

GP,

That's awesome... I'd like to see how the story evolves Smile Hope you'll add to it.

Hugs

Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:32 pm 
lori

gripping stuff. more please?

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:55 pm 
Allison

Keep going GP!!

Alli

Post Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Ataloss

Will there be more?

This story moved me more than I'd like to admit. I've loved deeply enough to call it insanity, and recovering from this love (if indeed I have) was indescribably painful. So I hope you write more, because it reminds me so much of where I came from, and how far away from that sad place I am now. Thank you.

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:13 am 
Eilidh
Moderators

GP,

You have a talent for writing.
Whether you add to this piece or write other pieces, I look forward to reading more from you soon.

~Eilidh

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:50 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: