BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Lips (F)

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LyricalBug

Lips (F)

The moment her lips touched my shoulder blade, I knew I was lost.

Up until that moment, we had what would be generally considered to be a normal friendship. Nights out at the movies, finding new places for dinner, just hanging out and doing typical types of things, we were always together. That should have been my first clue.

Just to let you know, she was beautiful. I always knew that. Long, dark blond hair that wound itself around her round face, all framing dark eyes and a pouting mouth. I will never know why she decided to come after me. I didn't have the sense to ask when her hands first linked around my waist, brushing lightly against my stomach. Soon after, that soft mouth pressed against my shoulder, trailing lazy kisses across the cotton, up to where it met the skin of my neck.

"Mine," she murmured, before nipping softly at the nape of my neck. And then, before I could gather myself enough to breathe....

She left.

Feeling an icy loss where her hips had rest against mine, I watched her pass me into the kitchen, calmly gathering dinner from the fridge and talking about nothing, as though it had never happened.

Later that evening, I was starting to believe that my heart had taken over for my mind. Nothing extraordinary had happened. Normal dinner, normal talk, normal movie. Only the laughter in her eyes as she'd glance my way kept me from believing it to be a dream. That, and what happened during the movie.

Feeling full and sleepy after dinner, I was starting to drift off until I felt the warmth of another hand resting against mine. Startled awake, I glanced at her, noticing her dark eyes downcast and watching our joined hands. She swiftly tucked her fingers under mine and lifted it to her lips, linking the tips of hers in with mine on the way. After barely a breath of a kiss, our hands were back on the couch, and there was the laughter back in her eyes, along with the lightest hint of a question.

What better answer than another kiss.

After my response, we sat in electric silence until she continued the game. A kiss. A pause. A reply. A breath. We played back and fourth, not knowing how to win.

All I know is that I lost.

After a few minutes, she must have decided victory. Movement became normal, talk became normal, the movie became normal. At the end, I went home. Afterwards, things changed between us, and the normalcy became forced. I had lost, but I still fell for her.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:49 am 
angelsheart

Is there a continuance of this wonderful story? It is such a tease?

Post Thu May 29, 2008 1:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: