BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
aimz_24

:D :D :D

Last edited by aimz_24 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:55 am 
lori

im pretty sure lots of us have complicated lives. Main thing is realising you can survive and still find happiness no matter what life chucks at you.
Hold tight to good love. big hugs x Wink

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:46 pm 
Beth

Yes, I can relate to this story on many levels. I have a friend that always only will be just a friend, though I love her with every fiber of my soul - I know the feeling is not mutual and its ok - she is like a shaman visionary and healer - she performed healings on me in my sleep - i felt there were others standing there around me to as i lay there not being able to see any of them i could only feel them their - their presence - i fell in love with her tears and tried to help erase all her fears - its really funny how it all began - but now i've lost my own wife in the end who i love dearly - she could not relate to me on an emotional level but she loved me very much but my platonic relationship with this other woman
cost me much more than just bucks. Maybe more later ......but yes I do feel there are people of quality that come into our lives for a reason and it is hard to just let them walk away even if it has cost me everything

Post Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:49 pm 
laurie_grl

Re: She gets me

quote:
Originally posted by aimz_24:

If there is anyone else out there reading my story who has a complicated life too. Leave me a comment
It be nice to know there is more than myself out there who feels so messed up.
Exclamation

i agree w/ u, lots of us have complicated lives just becoz we r what we are. it just sucks sometimes coz i can't express my love or our love freely (me & my girlfriend) just because she hasn't totally come out as a bi/les (only for a few of her friends) specially to her family. and its just hard pretending we're only friends in front of them. ugh!!

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
aimz_24

😂

Last edited by aimz_24 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:24 pm 
Loversheart2

Aimee there are alot of us out here. Feel free to drop by and chat anytime you need to thats what friends are for. Life doesnt always give us what we want however its what we do with what we get that counts. Have a great day. Exclamation

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:50 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: