BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

P.S. I Hate You [F]

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Dynasty

P.S. I Hate You [F]

The pen stuck lifeless in my hand, ready to move, ready to be of use. But I, the weilder, had nothing to say. How was I to sum up everthing that needed to be said but never had. But it was too late... Then it clicked.

"Dear My everything,

.....I hate you. I hate the way the you came back the other day after so long. The way you left me all alone. You left without saying anything. I was lost and never found. You're here now like nothing ever happened. But I hate it.

I hate the Laughter we shared when we're together. I hate the way my stomach used to fill with butterflies when I saw you. I hate that it still does. Hate your love. Our first kiss, I hate it. The way you swept me off my feet. The way I still can't find the ground. I hate it. The way I can't do anything when your gone.The Vessel of my soul can't take it any longer. I hate you for that too. I used to be so strong, so amble, so stable. I hate that I'm not any of that anymore. Everything I do seeks your approval. I hate it.
I hate the way you were the first of many firsts. I hate that you're the light in my darkness. The lighthouse on my stormy shore. I hate that I was tricked by you. You were my addiction, my obsession, my devotion. I hate that you fail to notice. I hate how as I am writting this you are smiling. I hate that your that Oblivious. I hate how your happy while I'm suffering. I hate that you can still move on. I hate that I'm not that important. I hate that I'm blaming you. Under all of this hate, I still want you. I hate how I can't seem to forget you. I hate how I tend to reminisce the good times. When I close my eyes I can see it all. The way you touched me at night. The way you told me sweet nothings, the way I was filled with pleasure, the way I got lost in your green eyes, the way everything came natural. The way you walked out that day, the way I was confused, the way you never told me why. Why you cheated, why you didn't care, why you left. Why I cried every night, why I was afraid to sleep knowing I'd have nightmares. The way to this day I still forgive you, the way you turned my life upside down. I hate it all. I hate it! I hate it, I hate you, I hate me, I loved us.

P.S. I hope you're getting the picture here. I have to go now. Far away, away from you, away from everything. Find me is what I'd love to say. But even if you wanted to you wouldn't. It's ok though, because I'd knew you wouldn't and for that... I hate you.

Exclamation Love Your nothing"

This was the letter found on her desk...surrounded with the dead petals of a withered rose. Another letter close by explained, "the rose represents me, you tortured and beat me with the way you ignored me. I am no more, I can't put myself together. I am fragile, I am broken, I am ashes, I am forever forgotten."

It's a shame she found her lover in bed with another. It's a shame her lover looked so happy, it's a shame her lover didn't know, it's a shame she got caught.... it's a shame the withered rose is no more...lying on the floor next to the empty shell. It's a shame she was killed twice that night.

"It's a shame her lover never got to read this. A true shame the meaning of the letter was never known." Private investigator commented.

He shook his head and stuffed the letter into the file which read CASE # 1023 SUICIDE.

"Dear My everything,

..... I hate you. I hate the way the you came back the other day after so long. The way you left me all alone. You left without saying anything. I was lost and never found. You're here now like nothing ever happened. But I hate it.

I hate the L aughter we shared when we're together. I hate the way my stomach used to fill with butterflies when I saw you. I hate that it still does. Hate your love. O ur first kiss, I hate it. The way you swept me off my feet. The way I still can't find the ground. I hate it. The way I can't do anything when your gone.The V essel of my soul can't take it any longer. I hate you for that too. I used to be so strong, so amble, so stable. I hate that I'm not any of that anymore. E verything I do seeks your approval. I hate it.
I hate the way you were the first of many firsts. I hate that you're the light in my darkness. The lighthouse on my stormy shore. I hate that I was tricked by you. Y ou were my addiction, my obsession, my devotion. I hate that you fail to notice. I hate how as I am writting this you are smiling. I hate that your that O blivious. I hate how your happy while I'm suffering. I hate that you can still move on. I hate that I'm not that important. I hate that I'm blaming you. U nder all of this hate, I still want you. I hate how I can't seem to forget you. I hate how I tend to reminisce the good times. When I close my eyes I can see it all. The way you touched me at night. The way you told me sweet nothings, the way I was filled with pleasure, the way I got lost in your green eyes, the way everything came natural. The way you walked out that day, the way I was confused, the way you never told me why. Why you cheated, why you didn't care, why you left. Why I cried every night, why I was afraid to sleep knowing I'd have nightmares. The way to this day I still forgive you, the way you turned my life upside down. I hate it all. I hate it! I hate it, I hate you, I hate me, I loved us.

P.S. I hope you're getting the picture here. I have to go now. Far away, away from you, away from everything. Find me is what I'd love to say. But even if you wanted to you wouldn't. It's ok though, because I'd knew you wouldn't and for that... I hate you.

Exclamation Love Your nothing"

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
Dynasty

aww the affect got messed up.... at the end.. the red letters were supposed to go down diagonolly...and they did when I was writting it and on the preview..but now.. its not.. Crying or Very sad ah well..

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Awwww dont worry Dynasty, I got it anyway. Nice story but ............very sad Sad

HugZ, Noni

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:19 pm 
Laurian

*gulp*

Post Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:25 pm 
Dynasty

Very Happy Noni, thanks! As long as the concept is still getting through I'm quite happy. And yes, it's quite sad! I don't know...I just thought of it after reading a fantasy romance tragedy.

Razz Laurian... awww Very Happy yes...it is a bit on the heart wrenching side yes?

Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 pm 
Laurian

To say the least.
It is not often that I find myself without words but I wanted to respond Smile
That is one letter that I would never ever... ever want to receive. Very Happy

Post Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:33 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: