BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

If Only... (F) Pls let me know what u think of parts 1&

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
defineyourself

Location: Stuck somewhere between sheer bliss and utter devistation
If Only... (F) Pls let me know what u think of parts 1&

Part One

"My Dearest Cindy;
I am writing this letter to you in hopes that you will understand my actions. I do not nor have I ever had any intentions of hurting anyone during my time here and I hope you can come to terms with my leaving. I never ment for this to be a permanant arangement, and I certanily did not think I would ever fall in love with such a perfect person. I do truely love you but due to my past I must move on. I will never be able to stay in one place long and it is not fair to drag you along my everchanging path in life. In closing please know that I have always and will forever love you. I will never love another as I love you and my heart will never heal from the wound that leaving you inflicts on it.

All My Love
Me"

Anna sealed the letter with a kiss and as a tear fell softly down her cheek she laid the envelope on her Love's pillow, turned to pick up her duffel and quietly left everything she had ever loved. Cindy was everything to her and she knew that leaving her would leave deep scars on her own heart that she doubted she could ever get over. Once again the demons in her past have come back to haunt her and she would not have Cindy in the crossfire.

As she reached the bus station Anna pulled a letter out of her backpack. She quietly sat and read through the directions given her again before she set off on yet another journey, running from what she once thought was her family. Anna had lead a very rough existance and untill she was in ther mid twenties had not realized the consequences that being the shot caller in a major gang held.

At one time she had thought she had the perfect life, she had been on the streets since she was fourteen and her heroin addicted mother had overdosed and had to be hospitalized. After Social Services had placed her in several foster homes where the adults either beat her sensless, or just looked at her with pity, she decided to make a life on her own. She had been initiated into the gang just before her fifteenth birthday with a brutal beating that almost landed her in the ER. After recovering she either sold drugs, or her body for money to bring back to "the family". She had eventually worked her way up through the ranks so that by the time she was twenty two she had become a major shot caller with many teens and other young adults under her.

One night her gang decided to rob a member of a rival gang and things turned out ugly, the other gang member ended up dead and since Anna had called the shots she ended up on the rival gang's hitlist. She took off and has been running ever since. Now she was not only running from her rival gang, but her home gang as well, because she left she is considered a traitor and both gangs want her dead. The only reason she had lived as long as she has is due to her only true friend from her past.

Anna and Remi had grown up together, when Anna ran away so did Remi they had stuck together through thick and then and had planned to stay that way. Unfortunately since Anna was on the run she and Remi couldnt see each other, but Remi did find ways to communicate with Anna and let her know the Gang's movements so that she could cut out if need be. Anna hoped that eventually the Gangs would give up and she could finally end up in one place and stop running, but she doubted this would ever happen.

As a voice called over the loud speaker for all passengers of Anna's bus to head towards the loading spot Anna folded Remi's letter and carefully put it back into her pack and walked towards the bus. Fond thoughts of happier days laying in bed with Cindy's head on her shoulders basking in the afterglow entered Anna's head, but she pushed them away as she found a seat on the bus and it slowly rolled away from the station and her Journey had begun.
Define Yourself!

Last edited by defineyourself on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 pm 
angelsheart

wow!!! but wow!!! I know u re going to tell us amazing story! Very Happy

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Post Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
defineyourself

Thanks Angelsheart!! That means a lot. I am done with part two I will be posting it asap!
Define Yourself!

Post Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 pm 
defineyourself

Part Two

Cindy slid her key into the lock on the front door only slightly puzzled as to why Anna had it locked. She had a long day at the office and was very much looking forward to setteling in with Anna and having a relaxing evening. Little did she know her life was about to change forever.

Cindy and Anna met about six months prior and had fallen for each other immediately. Anna was just the perfect match for Cindy's broken heart. The woman had renewed her faith in love and sparked something in her that Cindy herself had never known. Although Cindy knew she was fully in love with Anna she didnt know very much about her past. She knew she was in Salt Lake but she had grown up in New York City. She also knew that Anna's mother had been a Heroin addict and had passed a few years before Anna moved to Utah. That was about it however. Whenever Cindy tried to bring up Anna's past her lover changed the subject, so Cindy didnt press it too hard. She knew that Anna would tell her more when she felt ready and she didnt want to make Anna uncomfortable in any way.

“Anna Darling? Are you home?” Cindy called out as she kicked her shoes off at the hall closet and deposited her briefcase on the table in the den. “Honey? What are you doing? How did the job hunt go today?” The silence in the house confused Cindy so she went looking for Anna. As she climbed the stairs to their bedroom she got a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach when she realized that Anna's jacked and boots where not in the Hall closet. As she reached the bedroom her sinking feeling turned to dread as she noticed the small envelope perched on her pillow.

The envelope seemed to be sealed with a kiss, Cindy ripped it open and immediately began reading its contents. “My Dearest Cindy;...” When Cindy had finished the letter she had so many emotions running through her that she could not decipher them. She felt her knees getting weak under her as they failed her and she collapsed onto the bed and began sobbing.

Anna gazed out of the bus window silently wondering what she was in store for. She yearned to be back at home in Utah with the woman she loved wrapped in her arms. She glanced at her watch and thought to herself “Cindy should be home now. I hope she will be ok.” Anna quietly retrieved her journal and despite the bumpiness of the road she began to write.

“Today I had to leave behind everything I've been wanting my entire life. If only I hadnt been so stupid when I was a kid. If only I had gotten out before it was too late. I would be able to live peacefully with the love of my life and not constantly be looking over my shoulder for the next bad guy to come along and potentally snuff me out”

Anna had to keep things short since the bus was so bumpy. She was putting her journal back in her backpack as the bus rolled up to its first stop. Ann's final stop wasnt for a few days as she was pretty much going cross country, but she did want to stand up and strech her legs a bit. As she was exiting the bus she failed to notice the ominous figure lurking behind the dumpster.

As Anna browsed the various snack foods and soda in the gas station across the street from the bus depot she thought about Cindy and how much her life was going to change dramatically. All of a sudden out of nowhere she was met with the business end of a switchblade digging into her back. A raspy deep voice instructed her to start walking towards the back of the store. She did as she was told all the while thoughts of Cindy raced through her head. At the back of the store her unidentified assailant pushed her into the womens bathroom.

Anna imediately spun around to face her attacker just in time to see the glint of the shiny blade at the end of his arm come crashing towards her. She managed to duck out of the way before she was sliced, and countered the move with a hard right to the gut. Her attacker was taken by surprise long enough for Anna to connect with a left hook to the face. He really was no match for her strong arms and cat like reflexes. Anna managed to get the knife from the man's hand and tucked it into her boot. She then walked casually out of the restroom.

“That was a close one!” Anna thought to herself as she re-boarded the bus. “I am going to have to be more carefull on this trip to make sure no one follows me to my safe spot. The Gangs after her were smart, but she was smarted. She would have to keep them guessing long enough to get to Iowa where she could hide out and be a little safer.

The sun was setting now...Anna setteled into her seat and her thoughts once again drifted to Cindy. She wondered what Cindy was doing now, hoping she was not too heartbroken. But she knew better than that. Anna knew Cindy was in love with her, and was extreamly broken up over her sudden dissapearance. As Anna's thoughs swirled around what had just happened and all she had to overcome in the future, she slowly drifted off to sleep.
Define Yourself!

Post Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Intriguing, I am looking foreard to hearing more of this story.

HugZ, Noni

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:02 am 
angelsheart

it is going to be hard... isn´t it girl??? Rolling Eyes

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
glria_gglz

wow!!!

i absolutely love the way this story flows...both parts leave u wanting more!! and i want more! well written, hope u post more soon!!

Post Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:46 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: