BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Requiem Dream For My Untouched Lover

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Clero

Requiem Dream For My Untouched Lover

I dream of you before the morning breaks, you take shape and come to me, to our beach where I wait. There is a mist here, it hangs low and deep. At first you are not sure it is me, your steps are uncertain then you recognise me, you smile and come running.
I take your hand in mine and we walk, we talk and we laugh. You tell me about your day, of all that has happened since I’ve seen you last and it’s like the world has fallen away. It’s just us, you and me walking together in this quiet restful place, hand in hand.

We stop to look at the ocean lapping at our toes, you look up at me and say something but I do not hear. I am too consumed by the beauty of all that is you, my joy is so complete at having you here my heart is like a drum, drowning out everything else. And I feel that I must take you in my arms and kiss you now or I will break. So I do, gently taking the salt from your lips, then deeper tasting you, drawing you, taking your essence into myself. Drinking deeply trying to store as much of you as I can hold, sustenance for later.
My arms are wrapped around you, I can feel your warmth and I hope I’m not holding on to tightly. But you do not complain, you kiss me back and lean in harder so our bodies are pressed together, two people holding each other up. If one should let go the other would fall. It is a perfect moment, timelessly set in memory.

Then there is a sound, loud and intrusive, like the booing siren of a large vessel about to wreck itself on our fragile shore. I try to ignore the alarm but it is set and will not be still. The morning has come… You pull away from me and start to walk away into the mist, it claims you. I try to call you back but I have no voice and I cannot move, without you taking my hand I am forever stuck on this beach, on the spot, waiting for you, always waiting for you.

The waters are no longer calm, the tide is coming in fast, swirling up past my knees, soon it will be at my waist. I do not care. I almost wish this place had the power to end me. At least then I would not have to wake and face another day without you.

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:38 am 
booie.H

Beautiful

Most beautiful thing I've ever read, I can see images, I can hear sound, I can feel the ocean breeze, I can smell the mist, I can taste and feel . . .

Thank you for this magical beautiful piece Clero.

Boo x

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:22 am 
BdeCaunteton

www[dot]bdecauntetonspoetry[dot]webs[dot]com

Last edited by BdeCaunteton on Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:06 pm 
Clero

Thank's for reading

Thank you Boo, thank you Bd for your comments Smile

Post Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:09 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >