BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

Before Mel and Cole

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Aphrodite

Before Mel and Cole

Helena-a Lesbian Life

Helena lay on the grass staring up at the pale blue sky. She ponders her life. The path that she has chosen, the mistakes that have been made and the lessons learned. She feels the grass beneath her feet. The mother goddess singing to her. Helena is gay. It took a long time to say that…”I am gay”. As she lays there thinking of the partners in her life both men and woman she has to wonder what it is she truly wants out of her life. What is it that she strives for. What are her dreams. She has had 2 children, been married, done everything that according to the general population a woman is supposed to do and now completely in love with a beautiful woman she is finally able to be herself. She is free to live her life the way she wants to. Disregarding the fact that the Republicans have attempted to take away any rights that we as the freedom nation we mint to have.

When Helena was young everything seemed so perfect and almost peaceful. Her mother and father divorced when she was one so she has few memories of before the divorce. Even still, she remembers that when she lived with her mom he was there for every holiday. The dogs loved her father and she loved that he still came around. She remembers that she used to stay with a woman while her dad was at work. She was kind and would brush her very long hair for what seemed hours on end. She believed that all ailments could be solved by having a popsicle. Helena remembers building a structure out of Legos and when her father called trying to show it to him over the phone. She also remembers that there were other children there with her to play with and sometimes stay the night with.
She knew from a very young age the control she had over people. She did not know why but there were some people that would bend to her will others that would not. As she got older it became more obvious in men. They all seemed to fall in love with her so easily and she never knew why. The girls all hated her but she had no desire to like them in return so it worked well that all her friends were guys. Helena was by no means an attractive child. She was a tomboy and loved to play hockey and basketball and surf. She was a dancer for a brief period of time but still she was oddly proportioned. The kids at school used to say she had chicken legs because her thighs were so big and her calves so small. She was always average height but very skinny and so white she said she would glow in the dark. The point being Helena by no means was a stupid girl she knew that most boys just wanted to get fucked and yet, this unattractive girl, guys seemed to fall all over themselves for.

She also learned at a very young age that she could heal as well. She did not know how or why but when she touched someone she would get a massive headache and the person she touched would feel better. Most times she did not even mean to she only wished to comfort them. Her father used to say that she should be a masuse .
She always knew there was something a little off about herself. She found woman much more appealing sexually then she did mentally. She found them sexy so the few girls that she did have as friends of course she “experimented with”. She did not know she was actually having sex with these girls she thought of it as experimenting. No different to her then what we call “playing doctor”

When she hit puberty things seemed to only get worse. Her father met someone else and had a child with her. Her mother and father started to fight a lot, mostly about money. Her mother expected her to hate her father’s new wife and child. She became very depressed, not understanding what was going on with her body, these powers she seemed to possess, and to make everything worse her mother became extremely abusive.

Helena always used to say that the physical abuse was easier than the mental abuse. Bruises heal but the mind takes more time. She remembers taking a couple of bottles of pills, trying to kill herself, and her mother yelling at her the next day for keeping her up all night vomiting not realizing what Helena had tried to do. She was called every name in the book. If her room was not clean enough she got hangers and other things thrown at her. She was even hit with a wire hanger just for it being in the closet. Helena laughed when talking about her mother, making the pain easier. She would say that if you have ever seen “Mommy dearest” then you would understand her mother. The depression and loneliness was unbearable.
Helena used school as her escape. Her grades were never up to par but she had good people that she trusted and that trusted her. She was never much of a phone person so cried herself to sleep but was at school an hour early every day. By this time of course she is 16 and drives herself to school. Her mother gets up, makes the dogs breakfast and makes sure her son is ready to get on the bus and goes back to sleep. Her son. Helena was adopted due to the fact that the doctors told her mother she could not have any more children. Surprise, surprise a few years after the adoption she has a son to cherish and love. She had an older daughter who was beautiful and good in school and always did everything she was told. Helena became the black sheep. Her stepfather was the only one she could really call family. He was always there for her. He knew about her depression. As a child they used to race remote control cars together. She will never forget the smell of the VW he drove. That smell is forever embedded in her mind for him. The one man in her life that she never expected to abandon her.

For Helena her friends were her family. They were the ones that were there for her. She used to sit in the court yard every morning. Some had guitars and some sang but in this peaceful circle she found a small part of herself. This is when the visions started to hit. Of course at the time she had no idea that’s what they were. The first one she will never forget. Her best friend was in a very bad car accident. She woke crying and rushed to school. Searching for her friend all morning long. Running late he finally came and she runs into his arms crying saying “thank god, thank god your ok”. Johnny asks her what is wrong and she says “I had this horrible nightmare that you were in a car accident and I was so afraid”. Johnny replies “that is so weird. My father and I were in an accident and the truck is totaled”. That was when she knew these were no dreams. They were actually happening. From time to time she would look in the newspaper and see her dreams. They scared the hell out of her.

When Johnny’s father got sick he was sent to live with his mother in Kentucky. That is when things got really bad. Her mother kicks her out of the house at 17 telling her that she destroyed her marriage, the family and ruined Christmas. She decided to finish school and move in with a friend but her father asked her to move in with him. Being as she begged him most of her life to move in with him she was very pissed off teenager and felt abandoned by everyone. Her mother turned her family against her and her father was never around after he created his other family. She changed schools and moved across town.

By this time Helena knew that she was gay though had never actually said it out loud. She met an amazing woman at her new school. They “dated” for a while and that is how she came out to her friends at her old school. She brought a girl to all the school gatherings and had a girl as her date for Valentines Day. The new school she did not seem to fit in at all. When the visions started she had already researched most religions and realized that she was a Pagan. Everyone at school told her she was going to hell for many reasons. Lucky for her she does not believe in hell.

After only a few months of being at the school from hell she met a man that was smart, attractive, kind and seemed to hold her morals and values. After two weeks of knowing each other he asks her to marry him and two weeks later they move in together. Two weeks after that, they eloped. She believed at the time that she was too young and that everyone in there day and age got divorced. She told this to him. They would no doubt end up in divorce but he said he wanted to get married. Helena agreed to marry him. If they could have even just a few years of happiness then it was worth it. They had a beautiful little girl and for a while everything seemed perfect. The biggest problem of course was that she was never satisfied with men. She always needed a woman by her side. Her new husband John started doing Rocky Horror Picture Show and of course dragged her along a couple of times. She loved it. She ended up as a cast member. John, needing something that was just his, stopped doing Rocky and started doing Fetish Shows.

Helena watched a show and though it seemed odd she loved the idea of being so free. She became a member. John introduced Helena to a wonderful little drug called Acid. This became Helena’s drug of choice. She could trip and every problem she had would come to surface. By the time the trip was over she knew exactly what to do to fix those problems. He also introduced her to Ex.

The first time she ever did Ex was at a fetish party two of the troop members were throwing. She does not remember much of that night but she had a cock in one hand and a pussy in the other the whole time and that made her happy. It started with her wearing an all velvet pants suit. She and John arrive and everyone is already rolling happily. They both dose up and about an hour later Helena is disappointed and feels nothing. The dealer says “everyone gets off on my shit” so he gives her another pill for free. About an hour later she is sitting on the couch while John and everyone is rubbing on each other and kissing each other. They are rubbing all over the velvet suit. It is nothing but a smorgesborg of flesh and hands and tongues. When the dealer see’s that she is still not rolling he says “fuck this”. He takes her upstairs and breaks open a capsule. He tells her to snort half. She has never snorted anything but gives it a try. Within seconds BOOM she hits the floor. She doesn’t remember much but what she does…..aahhhhh bliss.

John showed Helena a world that she had never seen. An array of colors that she did not know existed. She was happy for a short period of time. Only six months into the marriage did John realize that there was no way she was going to be able to live without her woman so they decided to have an open marriage. He dated who he wanted and so did she. That of course really was the beginning of the end. They started to fight more and more. Her jealousy and his getting the best of them. They struggled financially and John became more and more Christian. He believed that there gifts were evil. He did not want to use them and he thought that they should both go back into the closet for there daughters sake. Forgetting of course that they had told each other at the very beginning that they would not change who they are for they would not wish that there children would live in a world where they had to hide who they were inside.

Helena had seen the arts practiced but never by a coven. She firmly believes in the power of magic and that it comes from the Mother goddess and the Great God. However, being young and not listening to the voice in her head screaming personal gain she casts a spell. She was out of work and tired of fighting all the time and wanted her family to be happy. She was going after a job so she cast a spell for money, power and love. A week later she had her job but she lost her home, her husband and more importantly her daughter to divorce. That is when she moves in with a good friend of there’s, George. His girl had just left him so he needed a roommate and Helena needed a place to stay.
But that….is another story.

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:50 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

May I ask if your are writing this as a work of fiction or as a biography Aph? Not that it really matters, Im interested now to see what else you have to say.

HugZ, MG

Post Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:23 pm 
Jules

Aph I love this! As always my minds eye can see everything you write. I miss you dear one.

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 pm 
Aphrodite

Mystery Girl...all the short stories I have written are going to be published as fiction...once they are combined...edited...ect. However...they are my life through and through. The names will be changed to respect those that I care about. However, everything in it is true. It will be published as fiction due to the fact that I do not believe that some of the things I have gone through in my life most will believe and I think that those that are named would probably prefer it that way. Technically Helena-a Lesbian life will come first then Mel and Cole then Helena and Crystal and finally the last story which is yet to be written.

My dearest Jules...how I miss you so. If you cannot tell I have been writing like crazy. I am still working on Helena and Crystal and there will be another short story after that one as well. Basically 4 in all combined into one long story called Helena- A Lesbian Life....

oh and....

I finally found a publisher!! My poems did not go over so well but they love the short stories. Yay!!!!

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:17 am 
Jules

excellent dear friend, I'm so happy to hear that and will be first in line to have my book autographed!

Post Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: