BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

My Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Laurian

Hey,
just wanted to say...
very happy for you!

Post Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:58 am 
SharayaKai

Noni!!! Thank you so much for your support of me in my absence. I too look forward to becoming more active here once more.

Alli, dear one, thank you for your wishes on my behalf. I look forward to reading what I've missed of your work.

Laurian, thank you for your sweet response.

HUGS to all!

Post Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Quick Update for those interested...

We postponed the handfasting... It's now this October on Samhain Eve (that's the 30th). My life has been a whirlwind since last I posted. Lost the internet at home almost as soon as I said my last hello. Have been having major medical issues that's prevented me from working for about as long. But I'm not letting it get to me... much. Wink

Anyway, now that we have the internet back I'm hoping to be online with all of you on a daily basis. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Be well and merry meet.

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Again I say, welcome back Shar. No matter where or how long we roam hopefully we all return to Mels at some time. Or, if you are like me, you never actually leave LOL

HugZ, MG (peeps out of my mystery cloak and whispers....its Noni)

Last edited by MysteryGirl on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:42 am 
Allison

((((((((((Shara)))))))))) welcome back. I hope your medical issues are behind you and you are on the road to recovery. Good to see you back and I hope you will have the time and energy to resume your writing. Keep in touch.

Alli

Post Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
SharayaKai

Hello my beauties!! Great big hugs to you both.

My medical problems are managable at this point. My kids are all doing great though dealing with 4 teenagers is a challenge. I got very lucky and they are reportedly some of the most well behaved kids this community has ever known. So Blessed I surely am.

As for writing, I'm in a slump right now, but I'm enjoying the talents of others and perhaps inspiration will strike again when my head is clearer.

I want to thank you for your constant support and genuine affection for me and my writing. It's a wonderful boon to my heart and soul. You two are treasures in this world and I pray you both are daily honored for your works and contributions. Be well my friends.

Post Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 pm 
SharayaKai

The house looks like Santa and the elves had a weekend frat party, but it makes me smile nonetheless. It's truly the first time in over twenty years I've decorated the house this much for the holidays. 'Course it was easier with two households worth of decorations. Gotta give my girl credit for her taste in decor. Tilly, my sweet partner and one day wife in the eyes of the law. For now, we are happy with our hand-fasting provided by a dear friend last October 30th. One year bound to each other, but over two years together. Such a boon was she to me and my kids. She rescued me. Well, truth told, we rescued each other. Both longing for a life without secrets, to be ourselves and loved by someone without restrictions or conditions.

Twenty-two years she spent with a man who abused her and their kids. Now free. Funny thing though, I knew her ex long before I knew her and the picture she and her kids painted was not the man I had come to know through work, but then I only saw a portion of the man, not his whole self. But that bares little upon this telling now. It is the past.

Now I sit in our home, watching PBS with one of my surrogate grand children as my step grandson is sleeping soundly in the pram. 41 and I've more "grand kids" than I have children. Yet I'm very honored to be known as such to our community of friends. We've become adoptive parents to many. Can't help ourselves I guess. Just feel the need to share the love we feel for each other. To bring any and all into our "family" so there is a place of safety, a refuge from the world and its hardships. Wouldn't have it any other way.

You see, my oldest son has been trying to tell me he was a she since a very young age. But held back by my self lying and loathing, I was too blind to see it and help him/her. Now, thanks to my freedom and Tilly's objectivity, we are on the road to success. Michael is now Michaela and soon will begin her estrogen therapy. We are fortunate that at 16 she hasn't developed masculine, still very effeminate. She's already made the change at school and received a surprising amount of support. I just hope the rest of the world is as kind as this small town has proven to be.

Looking at the clock I see that Tilly's time at work is over. She's likely with her youngest daughter at the local college getting her registered. When she finally arrives home, Tilly will share lunch with me then figuratively lock herself in her office as she starts the job she does from home. She writes. She's a published author of seven romance novels, but now she writes research articles for various websites. Sometimes does menial search engine blogs, but she has fun and that's what counts. It enables me to stay at home tending the grand kids so their parents can have a break, or work a job, or simply so I can play.

Well Elmo just discovered babies don't have teeth... Sesame Street. Wow... Kayla enjoys it so it's okay. Keeps her occupied so I can write this update. Peace and love this holiday season. No matter thy chosen faith, may your day of celebration be festive and filled with true friends and family.

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Peace and love to you too Shar. So wonderful to hear from you and that you, and all your family, and your girl, have found your place in this world.
Mels is quiet but there are still a few of us 'oldies' (in my case, really old lol) that stick our heads in now and again to sweep the lobby floor and plump up the couch cushions. So, whenever you have a spare moment from looking after all your little ones, come join us.

HugZ, MG

Post Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:55 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: