BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

The Story of Her

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Georgia

The Story of Her

*** Okay ladies I know its been a while since I posted a story but this is a
working progress. Let me know what you think*** Smile

Andy stares looking at her phone, confused by the messages. Mindy,
the distraught contact on Andy’s phone, seems to enjoy confusing her so
called friend. Sometimes Mindy wants to be more than friends, and other
times, she doesn’t want anything to do with Andy. It seems all Mindy cares
about anymore is these silly mind games. Andy decided that this wasn’t
what she wanted out of this so called relationship. She decided that she
would tell Mindy that, she didn’t want to talk to her anymore. Mindy in an
irrational last ditch effort not to lose Andy’s attention threatened to end her
life. After all Mindy swears no one loves her anyways. Andy had to be
strong, she hated when Mindy started talking like that. Andy stood her
ground, she didn’t cave in, she didn’t send another message to Mindy
again. Even after all the threatening messages. Andy found herself
wanting to be part of a real relationship, one that had the potential to last
long.

She didn’t know where to go to meet new people, so she retreated to
her computer where she signed up for one of those silly dating websites. It
was strange, this concept of flirting through the computer. She found some
interesting people, some very attractive, some not so much. She sent
winks, and smiles, and even some emails to a few she thought might be
interesting. One particular email looked like this:

What’s your idea of the perfect date?

NotRite4U responded the best way she knew how. She had never
intended on meeting someone online. This was all to prove a point that
there’s nobody interesting online. Yet she found herself intrigued by this
young woman. She had to send correspondence as soon as she could.

My idea of a perfect date would be something spontaneous. Like going to a concert, or a movie something like that. What type of music do you like ?

Andy grinned wildly when she got the email back. She thought “wow
someone is actually interested in me.” She was at the subway when she
got the email, and couldn’t wait till she got home to write NotRite4U back.
Instead of waiting patiently she sat at the table like a school girl, and
pondered what she could write back.

I like all kinds of music actually. How about you? If we were going to a concert who would be playing ?

NotRite4U was surprised by the speedy response given to her by Andy.
She contemplated what to say then answered her back.

I like all kinds of music as well but I have to say if I was
going to go to a concert, it would be Darius Rucker. Or Pink, Id love to go
to a Pink concert

Andy was in the car on the way back home when she got the next email
from her interested contact on the website. She almost wanted to pull the
car over to respond immediately, but figured that might speak of being
desperate. So she patiently waited until she got home to jump on the
computer and email NotRite4U back.

Do you like to travel? What kind of places do you want to go to?

NotRite4U smiled when she read that email. This was a girl after her
own heart. How strange it was that she found her online. She waited till the
next day to give her response, as it was late already. First thing in the
morning she woke up and sent the email.

I love to travel, I actually use to live in Texas before I moved where I am now. How about you, do you like traveling? If I came to you one night and told you to pack your bags, what would you pack? Where would we be going? Don’t think about the price. The sky is the limit, we could go anywhere you wanted .

Andy smiled, she knew she needed more adventure in her life. Surely
this was a woman that could bring that to her. Andy liked that she had
lived in other places before. She thought really hard about where that
place would be. Then around lunch time she figured her answer out.

I have always wanted to travel across the country. I have
always wanted to go to the Grand Canyon. I want to stand on the edge of
the canyon and look down. As far as what Id pack… hmmm… let me think
about that. I would want my GPS, a few things of clothes, of course I’d
want my mp3 player, my phone, and a camera. What about you? Where
would you take me? The sky is the limit right?
?

NotRite4U enjoyed this message she was beginning to think there could
be something to this whole online dating thing. She wanted to impress
Andy.
I would take you out of this world. Show you a good time in a whole other galaxy maybe swim through the milky way. I wouldn’t need a GPS, I like to get lost, there’s more adventure that way. I always have a camera on me though. I’m a picture taking fanatic. You know what we seem to really be hitting it off, would it forward of me to give you my
number so we can continue this via text messaging
?

Andy could hardly believe her eyes, that was a hell of an answer to that
question. Then there was the question of cell phone numbers. Andy wasn’t
sure where this was going but she was all for swimming through the galaxy.

NotRite4U smiled as she sent that last email. She hoped that Andy wouldn’t mind her wanting to trade numbers already. It’s just that they were getting along so well. She awaited Andy’s email back impatiently, tapping by the computer. Finally her inbox showed a new message.

Of course if you’re ready to trade numbers that’s fine with me .

NotRite4U let a relieved sigh escape her lips, as she began typing out her number for Andy.

You can reach me anytime at 678-456-1234

Andy grinned ear to ear and read NotRite4U’s number out loud. If only she knew this young lady’s real name. Surely she’s not going to keep this phony name for long. Andy picked up her phone and sent the first text of many to come.

Last edited by Georgia on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 am 
Georgia

Andy looked in the mirror of the restroom when she took her break. She took off her hat, splashed the cool water on her face to try and freshen up. She thought to herself “I’m not so bad looking.” Andy is all of five foot tall, and has short dark brown hair that fits perfectly underneath her hat for work. Her rounded face was completed by her somewhat chubby cheeks. They stay rosey red all the time. Her uniform shows how dirty the place she works in is, it picks up everything. She jokes telling everyone her shirt could find dirt in a sterile room. It seems that she is always getting dirty at work. It doesn’t matter how hard she tries to stay clean, something will happen and she’ll end up rolling around on the dirty floor fighting some drunk with bad breath and a terrible attitude. Although she is small frame, she’s learned how to handle herself. She doesn’t let this “mans world” bully her around.

Andy had texted NotRite4U all day today. They were excitedly planning their date tonight. The two of them had been texting for a week now. Mostly the type of stuff you find out in a good game of 50 questions. Andy had finally learned of her name. NotRite4U actually goes by the name of Ramona. They decided they would meet in a public place, the mall was Andy’s suggestion. That way they felt more comfortable meeting perfect strangers.

Andy was prepared for the date quite well she packed a change of clothes so that she could get cleaned up after work. After all who would want to go on a first date in a Deputy Jailer uniform? She packed her nicest pair of jeans and her favorite soft baby blue polo. The shirt complimented her ocean blue eyes very well.
She waited patiently by the clock as six o’clock slowly dragged itself into view. When it had finally arrived she got changed and notified her date that she was on her way. Andy seemed to drive faster than usual. The trip from her work to the mall that normally took an hour, only took half the time. When she got there she found out there was a mistake. She forgot that on Sunday’s the mall closes early. So they would have to go somewhere else for their date at the last minute.

Ramona sat there at the mall awaiting Andy’s arrival. She was nervous, and although she was excited for the evening ahead of her she was a bit tired from her eventful day. She got up super early to get her son to school on time. Then she got her black ford explorer whom she called Black Betty ready for the road trip ahead of her. She did her few things to clean up the house and then it was time to pick her little boy up from school. Seeing as how she had plans for the evening she made arrangements ahead of time to drop him off at her mother’s house.

Ramona traveled the two and half hours to meet Andy, and now they meet in the mall as planned. Ramona’s phone went off and she saw it was a text from Andy, she was there. Ramona’s heart skipped a beat and she looked excitedly for the small white pickup truck Andy described. Around the corner of the parking lot she saw the truck. The driver wasn’t quite in view yet.

Andy texted Ramona to see where she was in the parking lot. Andy drove around the corner and saw what she believed to be a black ford explorer. Andy parked the truck, her heart clear in her throat pounding away. She was so nervous. Andy’s skin felt clammy and she got cotton mouth almost instantly as she stepped out of the truck to meet Ramona. Ramona stepped from her explorer. She closed the door behind her. Andy was almost speechless. She barely was able to mutter the words “hi.”
Ramona was dazzling in her low cut top that emphasized her well endowed features. She was wearing a pair of pants that complimented her very well. She stuffed her hands in her jacket pocket, and stood off to the side, as Andy leaned on the hood of her truck. Andy was still speechless when Ramona spoke. “Hi, you must be Andy?” Andy nodded building up the courage to answer her date “Yes, that would be me.”

They decided that time was slipping away and they needed to find something to do and fast. They got back into their respective vehicles and hunted the city for something to do. Texting each other ideas back and forth while riding up and down the streets of Augusta, Georgia.

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 pm 
aidyl

I like it, keep going.

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:45 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: