BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Emotional Lesbian Stories

All Alone

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Georgia

All Alone

Tear filled eyes blurred the dark cold empty room around her. The silence enveloped her and it was deafening. The cold metal rattled against her teeth, as her trembling fingers struggled to find cause not to complete their mission. She forced her eyes closed and bit down harder. The pain in her chest has been aching for far too long. Thoughts of her loved ones flashed before her eyes. The woman that had caused all her pain probably laid in the arms of another. Surely that cold hearted woman wouldn't miss her if she were gone. The pain behind those forced shut eyelids was too great to mask for any amount of time longer. She thought of her parents that seemed to have turned their back on her when she needed their supporting shoulders the most. The sisters that professed their love and adoration for her, then secretely counted the seconds until her departure. It seems as though everyone she loved hid their honesty behind a facade of care.

Tears made warm paths along her cheeks before falling on the floor at her feet. What was left in this life for her besides failure. She had pushed thoughts of her brother from her mind, but now they sit heavily upon her heart. The never assuming, unfaltering love of her brother made her heart pound harder. He has been the one person thus far to be dependable for her. How could she leave him? "Oh, he'll be fine he has the rest of the family." she thought to herself. Family she scoffed, some family I have. Her fist tightened around the grip.

Thoughts of a recent story she had been reading randomly flitted through her mind. Strong, steady words spoken by wise characters filled her soul. A once depleted soul, now had the tiniest flicker of hope. Her chattering teeth loosend their grip on the darkness they had clung to. Her brothers image flashed through her mind once again. "No, I can't leave him behind." A door opened at the other end of the room, Light from the doorway filtered in and landed square on her shoulders. A kind hand, offered its assistance. With a quick motion the hand gestured for her to come hither.

She placed the gun back in the drawer and crawled towards the door. A caring voice spoke loud, and matter of fact. It said, "your not alone, you will get back on your feet". The hand reached down and placed a firm, yet tender hand upon her shoulder. "Come this way" The hand helped her up and led her to a lobby. Where the hands kind owner sat her down and placed a protective arm around her. "You are not alone."

Post Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:42 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

No, we are never alone, even when times are at their darkest.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

HugZ, MG

Post Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:06 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: