BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Love in Barcelona

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
artistgirl

Love in Barcelona

Something I wrote long time ago... Hope U like it Smile

Part 1

Every time I look at the mirror there is new person staring at me. I don’t even know myself anymore. Classic case of identity crisis. And on top of that there is a girl in my bed and I forgot which of my billion personalities she met last night. So I’m standing in my bathroom trying to remember. Last night I got out with my friends Jenny, Ann and her girlfriend Sally. We were checking club that just got opened. That’s the beauty when you live in Barcelona, every week there is new club opening. And since Sally is PR of this club we were on the VIP list. (Did I mention that I love my life here in Barcelona?)

We had a couple of drinks and then she caught my eye, her dark complexion and her flat stomach; she had a pierced belly button. “Hey I found my next prey” I whispered to Jenny “We’ll talk tomorrow, I’ll tell you all about this” I drank my tequila and got into the hunting mood.

Slowly I approached the bar and ordered a drink. I sat right next to her, but pretended that she doesn’t exist, trying to look lost in my thoughts.

“Ola guapa.” She touched my hand; I just gave her one “I’m not interested” look.

“Nena no quiero molestarte, pero…” she spoke.

“I don’t speak Spanish, sorry.” I lied, I spoke Spanish fluently, but it’s easier to hook up with a girl when she speaks as little as possible.

“Oh you are British?”

“Well not exactly” I got closer to her face, trying to speak, but the music was louder. That gave me an excuse to pull my lips near her ear. “But does it really matter?” I acted all mysterious, girls like that. She smiled at my answer.

“So what are you doing in Barcelona if it’s not a secret?” I looked at her before answering her question. She was wearing jeans and black top, nothing too shiny. She didn’t look like those gold diggers I ran into almost every night. And she had a heart-shaped necklace, romantic soul it seems. So I told her my “life story.”

“I’m a writer. I’m just finishing my new book. So that’s why I’m here, researching.”

“I hope it has some kind of love twist.” She smiled.

“Maybe, I’m still looking for my muse to help me write about love.”

She leaned and our faces were barely apart “Well maybe you just got lucky” and then she kissed me on the cheek. That was a sign. So I took her hand and moving through the crowd, we barely found an exit.

“Now I can hear your voice loud and clear” and then I leaned and kissed her “Mmm that’s the first thing I wanted to say to you” she smiled and leaned to kiss me again. We kissed a little while and when things got heated up “you should come to my place, and inspire me even more than now” she didn’t say a thing just bitted my lower lip, I took that as a solid yes.

My house is near the club we were there in about ten minutes. I was determined to get laid and there was no chance that I’ll let thins girl just turn me on and go home.

“My home… Nothing special. However you make it unique.” I grabbed her hand and kissed her, she was a great kisser. Our tongues intertwined in passionate kiss. She soon was all naked in my bed.

My phone rang; I opened my eyes trying to figure out what was making that awful noise. It was coming from the living room “Hello” I whispered.

“Hey honey, did you score last night?” it was Ann, checking up on me as she always does, I love her for that.

“You know it.” I said still sleepy “What did you guys do after I left?”

“Well I stayed until last call waiting for Sally but Jenny left early. She didn’t feel well.”

“I’ll check up on her as soon as I manage the situation in my bedroom. I’ll call you later.”

“Be gentle.” She smiled and hung up.

I sneaked into the bathroom trying to be as quiet as possible. “Ok, so today I’m a writer. This should be easy, I’ll tell her that I have a meeting with my publisher and that I’ll call her tomorrow.” Plan was made; it’s time to put it in action.

Part 2

It was 2 pm and still no word from Jenny, “I should go and make sure she is OK”. She rented a small house near the beach; everything about that house was lovely. I knocked on the door but no one opened. “Jenny! It’s me!”
Someone is inside I can hear footsteps. Strangely tall, handsome, half naked guy opened the door. I looked around confused, “did I miss her house” my mind wandered.

“Lo siento me equivoque.”

“Are you looking for Jenny? I recognize you from the photos in her living room. You must be Ann or Kate. I’m Pablo.” We shook hands.

“Pablo how is that you are here?” I asked walking inside.

“I met Jenny last night in the club. We spend the night here talking about ourselves. She is one lovely girl.”

I looked at him with disbelief. I know Jenny. Jenny has been my best friend since forever. And Jenny likes girls. So I wondered what does this tall macho guy doing in her home wearing nothing but his boxers.

“I’m trying to make her breakfast.” He smiled. He looked like he had slept with a hanger in his mouth.

“Well she likes fresh fruit and black coffee for breakfast.” I added.

“Thanks for the tip. I really like your friend. She is interesting and funny.”

I sat in her living room thinking about Jenny and that guy, that Pablo. Why would she sleep with a guy? I don’t get it. She used to nag whenever I hook up with a guy and now this. Hypocrite much?

“She woke up and she loves her breakfast in bed. Thanks for the tip again. She said that you wait for her. I got to go now, but we’ll see each other again.” Said Pablo.

“It was nice to meet ya Pablo, see ya soon.”

Part 3

She was in her room long enough, but she finally got up. And she is smiling as well. “What’s up with smiling today?” thought went through my mind.

“Hey you, sorry for the waiting I had to take a shower.”

“Don’t worry Jenny, I just wanted to make sure you are OK, Ann said that you were not feeling good. But it looked to me that you are feeling great.”

“Well I had to lie, a little white lie so she wouldn’t go postal on me. Sooo what do you think about Pablo?”

“Well I noticed he is a guy, and you are a lesbian. So that combination is a little bit out there.” I tried to be sarcastic.

“You are the one to tell me. You screw guys as well…” she replied harshly.

“Wow chill out, just kidding. You like him, and that’s all that matters Jenny. I see that you are fine, so I’m heading home. We are meeting tonight at Acer’s club. Bring Pablo.”

Part 4

Can’t wait to see how Ann will react when she sees Pablo. She hates when people preach about one thing and then do exactly that thing, and Jenny knows that. And as for me tonight I’m going to find me some sexy girl to make my weekend better.

I decided to let my hair do her natural waving. And dressed more casual that usually. Black top and dark jeans. “My blonde hair looks sexy as hell today! Screw that I look sexy.” thought while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

It was half past 11 and Ann was honking from her car.

“I’m coming honey” I screamed through the window.

“Hello sexy.” she winked at me “they are waiting for us in Acer. I told them that we were coming. Jenny said that she has a surprise for me. Do you know what is it?”

“Hell yeah I know” words screamed in my mind, “Have no idea, some Jenny stuff probably, you know her.” but I told a lie.

Acer was dark and crowded and music was fantastic, no wonder that this is one of the top clubs in Barcelona. Whole gang was waiting for us; they were drinking tequila and swayed to the rhythm of the music. Jenny pulled aside Ann and they talked for a while. We all started drinking not paying attention to them. After a while they joined us. Ann was friendly with Pablo, which surprised me. Oh well people change, maybe Jenny explained to her why is she dating him. Pablo grabbed Jenny’s hand and took her to the dance floor. They swayed to the rhythm of the music.

“Ann correct me if I’m wrong, but they don’t look like a couple to me. There is no chemistry.”

“Kate honey it’s not all about groping and inappropriate touching. People can connect in so many other ways.”

I just rolled my eyes. She is talking like I’m some kind of idiot who doesn’t get true attraction. “Look at them!” I thought. She is drop dead gorgeous, long dark hair and olive complexion. Totally hot and he, he is holding her with one hand, and has a drink in other. “WTF there is no hotter girl in this place and …” this got me all upset, don’t exactly know why, but it did. So I approached them and taped Pablo on the back “May I cut in?” he gladly let me dance with her. Jenny looked confused and a bit angry. We started dancing. “What the Hell are you trying to do Kate?” she sounded pissed off. “To show Pablo how to dance with the most beautiful girl” I replied and she just whispered “You are insane.”

I grabbed her slowly with bout hands. One hand on her waist, other on her ass. We swayed and pulled each other tighter, I could feel her heart beating fast. Her smell reminded me on sea water, it was intoxicating. We danced long enough but soon our hands were all over the place and our breaths got heavier like we are in the middle of a fourth play. I whispered to her “Your boyfriend seems jealous.” But the truth is that he wasn’t looking at us. It doesn’t matter if he is looking at us, she is my best friend and I’m not supposed to be turned on by her. As soon as we approached our friends she pulled Pablo in for a kiss. It made me sick looking at them kissing, so I walked in the crowd looking for some hottie that could make me shake of these weird thoughts.

Last edited by artistgirl on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:19 pm 
PipSqueak

I like this, please tell me there's more!

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 pm 
artistgirl

quote:
Originally posted by PipSqueak:
I like this, please tell me there's more!

Hehe Im glad you like it... and yes there will be more soon Smile

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:57 pm 
artistgirl

Part 5

Finding a hot girl was a piece of cake. The whole club was filled with hot chicks dancing around, drinking, which made my quest easier. She was dancing like every song spoke about her. Long legs and dark complexion, full luscious lips and nice ass. “She is hot!” I thought “And she is mine.” These one looked like one of those party girls. I know what makes a party girl go wild. Chick that was dancing with her left so I saw my chance. I approached her, bringing her a beer.

“Hey you wild thing”

“Hey…” she looked at me, trying to remember me.

“You don’t know me.” Smile formed on my face “I’m hard to forget, trust me.” I handed her a beer. “Cheers, for you, the hottest thing on the dance floor.”

“Show me then what you got. Maybe we can set this club on fire…” she grabbed me and started dancing.

We danced; I got to feel her up. Her tight ass and handful breasts. Every move she made oozed with sex appeal. We danced for a while “Let’s have a drink” I said, taking her hand and leading her to table where my friends are. They were drinking, smiling. Jenny and Pablo were not all over each other, it was a relief. As soon as Jenny noticed we were approaching she grabbed Pablo and started flirting with him. “What’s up with that?”.

“Hey guys this is …” and I wanted to say her name but then remembered that I never asked her that.

“I’m Gracia” she jumped and introduced herself.

Ann realized that and she smiled “So I suppose you met our Kate on the dance floor?” she asked looking at me. It was evident where we met because I was flushed from all the dancing.

“Yes we met on the dance floor. Is that so obvious?” she started laughing “Your friend is one sexy dancer.” She winked at me.

“Well our Kate is full of surprises. You never know what kind of stunt will she pull.”

“I like that. We should all be spontaneous like that. In fact let’s cheer to Kate and her spontaneous nature.”Gracia spoke and raise her glass “Bottoms up.”

Jenny was quiet for the rest of the night, like she wasn’t there at all. We drank a lot. I have a hard time remembering everything we did. But somehow we got at my place, Jenny probably drove us. Ann and Sally were too drunk to go home so they crushed on my couch. But Jenny left. That night was too busy to wonder about her behavior. I had my hands full. Gracia was on fire that night. We used every toy I have in my modest sex collection.

Part 6

My head was ringing in the morning. And it took me a few minutes to realize that I was the only one in my bed. Slowly I walked into the living room trying to be quiet. Sally was asleep and Ann was making pancakes in the kitchen.

“I love you for doing that”

“For making you breakfast or for making you coffee?”

“Both. Do you know where my date is? She wasn’t in bed when I woke up.”

“She left. Said she had a great time and that she is late for work.”

I stood in the kitchen looking at Ann and then it hit me “OMG did you guys hear us last night?”

“Every single word, breath and moan Kate.” She bursted into laughter. “You are a freak!” again she laughed.

“Sorry about that, we got carried away.” I mumbled. “Am I crazy or Jenny looked annoyed by me last night?”

“I don’t know. She never said anything. But you should talk with her.”

“Maybe. After breakfast… I need my dose of your pancakes.”

We had a hangover at my place. Ann made the yummiest pancakes ever. I should probably put aside the clubs and girls until the next weekend and focus on my work. And since my project had to be finished by the end of the weekend I skipped one Friday and Saturday night out with girls. Jenny hasn’t called me since that night in Acer. That got me upset.

“Hey Ann. She is not answering her phone. Is she mad? Have you spoken with her? Tell me.” I was now pissed off. It’s been a week since Jenny last spoke with me. And now she is not returning my calls, not picking up the phone, and that’s making me angry. I wanna know what’s up with her.

“Relax Kate. She’ll call you as soon as she resolves her problems, whatever they are.”

“Problems? Ann she is my BEST FRIEND, if she has a problem I should help her.”

“Not if you are the problem” Ann mumbled that last sentence.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. Forget it. She’ll call you. I’ll try to talk her into calling you.”

“Ok thanks Ann. Call me later. Bye.”

Part 7

I couldn’t wait for Ann to talk some sense into Jenny, so I grabbed my bag and headed to her place. I knocked on her door still very upset. As soon as she opens the door she will hear what I have to say about her behavior. But when she opened the door all my anger disappeared. She was still in her bathrobe, her hair was a mess, and I could tell that she cried. I haven’t said a word, just hugged her tight. She wrapped her hands around me and started to cry. We stood on a doorstep for a while, I kissed her hair. She sobbed even when we got inside. I took her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. There were tissues all over the place, I took one from the box and whipped her tears away.

“Shhhh Jenny, baby, what happened?” my voice was gentle, trying not to make her cry again. She was quiet but she tapped on the bed like she wanted me to lay down next to her. And I did, we were face to face. She looked so sad, I got an urge to hug her tight and make all of her pain go away. We were in bed for so long that outside was getting darker; Jenny still didn’t say a word. But at least she stopped crying long ago.

“Would you like to tell me who made you so sad Jenny?”

She looked at me and whispered “I’m in love.”

“Well baby what’s the problem then?”

“She’s not in love with me Kate. And it hurts.” Her eyes got glassy.

“Who is she? Are you sure that she doesn’t want to be with you?”

“Yeah I’m sure.” Her breathing got heavier.

“Jenny why haven’t you told me about her? Why did you avoid me all this week? I’m your friend and I want to be with you when you are suffering. What are friends for anyway….” And I had a million more questions, but won’t ask them now, she is pretty upset.

“Could you stay with me tonight? I don’t want to be alone.” She asked.

“Sure baby, we’ll watch some movies, I’ll make you a diner, the one you love the most… We’ll have a good time.”

That evening I decided to cook. Jenny loved my risotto with vine, so I made it for her. And we had ice cream for dessert. While I was cooking in the kitchen Jenny was looking at DVD’s.

“So you took comedy, thriller and erotic drama. Are you trying to make me feel better, or to scare me or even make me horny?” she giggled.

“All of the above!” I said with a smile on my face. “Then you’ll be an easy target.”

“Oh don’t play those games with me Kate.” her voice now sounded very serious.

“It was a joke Jenny.”

She got quiet after that. We didn’t talk until dinner was served.

“Bon appétit! I hope you like it.”

After dinner Jenny was feeling tired so she decided to go to bed. She seemed cold, uninterested in movies or dessert. I let her take a rest; after all it was a long day. I’ll crash on the couch and watch movies. Still wondering why is she changing her mood so suddenly. What did I say that sounded so wrong? And on top of all who the hell is that girl that doesn’t like Jenny. Who would be so stupid to let her slip away?

Waking up after a night spent on the couch in not the most enjoyable thing. My back hurt like never before.

“Why did you sleep here? I thought you would come to bed.”

“Jesus! You scared the hell out of me Jenny.” Even though I was still sleepy she made me jump from the couch. Stretching didn’t help; my back was still in pain.

Jenny was looking at me while I was doing some exercises, trying to make the pain go away. “You would rather be in pain then share a bed with me.” That comment made me give her one questionable look. “It only proves that you’ll sleep with every girl but me.”

“Jenny what’s up with you today? Why are you acting weird like that?”

“Sorry. Just thinking out loud.”

That was one bizarre morning. That afternoon Ann invited us to her house, she was making dinner and she wanted her closest friends there.

Last edited by artistgirl on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:16 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Hey Artistgirl, I like your story. I know English is not your first language and I admire anyone for writing under those constraints, it can't be easy.

Just a thought...the only problem you really have is with your 'tenses' and I does tend to interupt the flow of the narrative. Do you have a friend with English as a first language who would be able to read your work and correct these for you? That way you should be able to consider publishing your stories in other places ie Smashwords, not just here.

Keep writing, I like this one.

HugZ, MG

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:48 pm 
artistgirl

quote:
Originally posted by MysteryGirl:
Hey Artistgirl, I like your story. I know English is not your first language and I admire anyone for writing under those constraints, it can't be easy.

Just a thought...the only problem you really have is with your 'tenses' and I does tend to interupt the flow of the narrative. Do you have a friend with English as a first language who would be able to read your work and correct these for you? That way you should be able to consider publishing your stories in other places ie Smashwords, not just here.

Keep writing, I like this one.

HugZ, MG

Hey MG well first of all thanks for the advice. There are some weak spots in my work but its because these stories are translated from my native language and we use a lot of "I". I'll try to make my stories as readable as possible, hope one day I'll master the English language Very Happy

Hugs

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:47 pm 
MariCR

ahhh I need to know whats next, I loved this sooo much, great artist

Post Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 pm 
artistgirl

Part 8

After that slightly unusual day spent with Jenny all I wanted was nice and relaxing evening with my friends.

“Hey babe! Here’s beer.” I dropped a bag into Ann’s hands and walked in. Sally and Jenny were in the living-room laughing about something. They were so loud we could hear them.

“What’s so funny? We wanna hear it too” Ann joked around “Honey could you help me in the kitchen.” She was talking to Sally. They left Jenny and me alone. She looked me like we haven’t seen each other for ages.

“What’s wrong?”

“Aw… Nothing…”she mumbled.

“You are looking at me like you have seen a ghost.”

“Oh no… just… you look nice… you look like you… before Barcelona.” Jenny’s cheeks were now red, that made me smile.

“So you are saying I should go out more often without make-up? “ I joked.

In that moment Ann and Sally interrupted us. “Well pizza is on its way.”
“I thought you were cooking.”

“No way dude, we are having a game night. Get ready for some ass kicking.” Ann bursted into laughter. We played Pictionary, of course there was no competition with Ann and Sally, they had some telepathic connection that made them invincible.

“Ok this was fun, so let’s talk sleeping arrangements.” Ann was in the good mood “you guys can bout sleep in the guest-room or one of you can hit the couch…”

I looked at Jenny expecting the answer from her, but she just smiled at me and grabbed my hand “We’ll take the guest-room Ann.” Finally she spoke.

“And girls, try not to break our bed” Sally added with a smile.

Room was brightened only by the lights coming from outside. I couldn’t really see Jenny’s face, but her silhouette had a perfect shape. She was laughing about something. I hugged her from behind, and my first idea was to tickle her but as soon as my skin touched hers thoughts in my head got chaotic. Her soft skin pulled me closer to her; my body couldn’t fight with urges anymore. Lips found their way to her shoulder, slowly moving down her back, led by hands unzipping her dress. She was standing naked in front of me, completely still. My fingertips moved down her collar bone, gently touching her neck and chest and when they reached her stomach she gasped. We kissed, with such passion that I have never felt before. Gently we fell on the bed, still kissing; even in the dark she looked beautiful. My lips found their way to her stomach and down to her thighs, teasing her.

“I… mmm want you… here…” she barely said it and pulled my head between her legs. I tasted her for the first time that night. Her body was making me lose my mind and seeing her in ecstasy made me want her even more.

We fell into bed completely exhausted, outside was getting brighter, clock showed 4AM, and after a while she fell asleep in my arms. I couldn’t sleep; everything we did seemed like an unbelievably erotic dream. After a while reality hit me, “I don’t regret it, but what will this do to our friendship?” that was my main concern. In an instant my eyes met her sleeping form, she was so peaceful that made my heart skip a bit. Slowly I managed to sneak out of the room and get dressed. I needed a walk to clear my head.

Part 9

Streets in Barcelona have that tranquility that I need now. My walk ended when streets were no longer quiet, people made noises, busses and cars honked loudly. It was time to get back at Ann’s place and face Jenny. I still haven’t figured out what would I say to her.

“Hey Ann, good morning” I kissed her on the cheek.

“What did you say to her?” she snapped at me.

“To whom?” she caught me off guard.

“Jenny! What the fuck did you do to her?!”

“Ann I have no idea what are you talking about, Jenny was asleep last time I saw her.” she was freaking me out with her attitude “What happened?”

“She woke up, saw you are gone, started to cry and just left. Without a word.”

I just stood there, lost, without any reaction. Just looking at Ann.

“You slept with her. Didn’t you?” she didn’t wait for my answer “You idiot!”

“What the fuck Ann? I didn’t force her to do anything she didn’t want to do. Why are you so pissed off?” she offended me with that last remark “And why exactly am I an idiot?”

“She’s in love with you Kate!” Ann blurted out.

We stood there, in silence, waiting for the information to sink in my mind.

“Where did she go?” my mouth were dry and I could barely speak.

“Don’t know, she didn’t say.”

I don’t know if Ann said anything else, but words didn’t reach me. I felt a need for fresh air so I just grabbed my stuff and walked out of apartment. Wondering trough Barcelona didn’t help at all, my mind was in chaos. And still no words from Jenny.

Part 10

It was already dark when I got home, the first thing I did was checking my messages, Jenny didn’t call. She didn’t reply and I left her like ten or more messages. Maybe I should let her sleep on it, maybe then she’ll call me.

I couldn’t sleep that night, how could I? Ann said that Jenny is in love with me. Why haven’t I realized that by myself? Am I that self-involved? All of a sudden it all made sense, her weird behavior, that PABLO guy… everything. I couldn’t sit and think anymore, I had to see her.

Lights were on in her living room, “she is still awake”. I knocked on her door but she didn’t open. “Jenny, it’s me. We need to talk.” and when she didn’t open after several minutes I used my key, the one Jenny gave to me in case of emergency. And as I thought, she was sitting in the living room, staring through the window.

“Jenny” I said it quietly, because I didn’t want to scare her. But my plan didn’t work; she jumped from the chair totally freaked out.

“Jesus! Kate! How the fuck did you get inside?” she screamed at me.

“Key, remember, in case of emergency.”

“What do you want?”

“I wanna talk to you. We need to talk Jenny. You can’t stay mad at me forever.”

“Yes I can, that’s my plan Kate. Not to talk to you ever again.”

Those words hurt me, so I just stayed quiet for a while “Are you trying to punish me for something?”

“Oh like you care about things I do… You should go.”

“I know.” I whispered.

“You know what?” she was angry and confused.

“I know that you are in love with me.” She stared at me, not saying a word “Answer me this, have you ever planned telling me that?”

“No. My feelings are not yours to worry about.”

“Not mine to worry about?! You know what Jenny?! You are… you are…” I was angry. So I just grabbed her hands and pulled her in for a kiss, overwhelming kiss, which showed her all my anger and all my feelings for her. As she pulled away slowly I whispered to her “Jenny you are mine to worry about.”

We were quiet for a while; to me it felt like we were quiet for eternity. “Why did you kiss me? Don’t play with me Kate. I can’t handle your games.”

“No, no, I’m not playing with you Jenny. On my way over here it hit me; you are the only girl who ever had my heart. It took me a long time to realize it but now I know. I love the way you smile, I love the way your voice changes when you talk to me. I love the way you dance, the way you sleep so peacefully, I love so many things about you but I never wanted to admit to myself that I loved you more than a friend should love another friend. Until I lost you.”

“Kate… I… I want you. I want you so bad that it hurts me. But I’m scared that let myself love you completely because you’ll break my heart… I know you, monogamy is not for you, and I don’t want to share you…”

She sounded so serious and so determined, so I just left her key on the chair and walked toward the door. I couldn’t stop myself from crying.

“Kate… stop!”

She pressed me against the wall and kissed. “Don’t leave. I’d rather have you for a moment then not have you at all.”

Part 11

“Good morning.”

“Mmmmm… you are here.” She smiled.

“Well it’s time to change my bad ways.”

“You mean habits like sneaking out of bed every morning”

“I’ll never sneak out of your bed. I promise…” we kissed gently “And since I’m not going anywhere I want my coffee.”

“Hehe I’ll make you coffee if you promise that you’ll make breakfast.” Jenny was barging with me. “Love you.”

“Hmm that sounds better in the morning…I love you too.”

She gave me a gentle push “You dork! Get up, you need to make me breakfast.”

“Whatever you want my lady.” I smiled and kissed her one more time before I got out of bed. I’ll kiss those lips forever, but now I have to make her breakfast. “Ahh life is beautiful.”

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm 
MysteryGirl
Moderators

Nice to see some more of this story. Good add Artistgirl

HugZ, MG

Post Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: