BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

first time experience

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
serbo (banned/male)

first time experience

My name is Francesca and I like reading sex magazines.
One day I saw an ad about living a first lesbian fantasy. The ad was describing the first experience development. Two girls had to meet in a house then one would undress the other one while this one had to stay still.
There was suppose to be a photo album in wich each girl would choose her partener.
One would choose to undress and the other one would choose to be undressed.
The rule was that at any time, any of the 2 girls could stop and get out. No camera would be allowed if so desired.
All week I though about this ad and my mind was arousing as days passed on.
One day I called to get the feeling about the ad.
The guy on the line really place me in confidence.
I took an appointment for next friday. I choose to be the one to undress.
On friday when I got to the appointment, I got in, meet the guy who would control the situation and tell me every move I will have to do, on his order.
He show me the album in wich I had to pick up wich girl I would have to undress : she was a cute brunette, married, who wanted to live the experience of being undressed by another girl.
Her nick name was Alicia.
I had to come back at 7 p.m. to perform my task with Alicia.
At 7 p.m., I got to the house, met Alicia and with her, listen again to the rules.
Then, Alicia has to stand on a small podium about 6 inches high from the floor. She had to wore a blouse and skirt.
So she stand there and the guy ask me to stand behind Alicia, wich I did.
He ordered me to bring my hand in front of Alicia and unbutonned the first button of her blouse, wich I did.
Then he asked me to stand in front of Alicia and look at Alicia's breasts and then her eyes : I did and Alicia gave a smile.
Then I was ordered to go back in my first position and untied the second button of Alicia's blouse, wich I did but this time, my wrists brushed a little bit on Alicia's breasts.
Then I was ordered to untied the third button, the one right between the two breasts : I did, but very nervously this time.
Then he told me to go back in front of Alicia and stare at Alicia's breasts and eyes : this time she felt a little shy and maybe wanted to stop and leave but she had decided to stay to the end, whetever.
The guy told me to go again in Alicia's back : I did.
He told me to put my hands on her breasts : I did and got crazy squeezing her breast. He told me to stop that squeezing, I had to stop.
He told me to leave my hands 4 minutes on Alicia's breasts without moving them : I did but it seemed to last too long, I was arousing a lot.
He then asked me to untied all the rest of her buttons : I did but very slowly as ke asked me to do.
The he told me to open her blouse from the back : I did.
Alicia was wearing an half cup bra.
He then told me to place my chin on Alicia's shoulder and look from behind at her breasts : ouf !!! she had marvelous breast and firm. We were both arousing very much.
He ask me to give my opinion about Alicia's breasts so Alicia could hers it.
I said : Her breast are so beautifull, it drive me crazy.
He ordered me to go in front of Alicia, slide my hands under her harms and untied he bra : I did very nervously !
He ordered me to go back behind her, put my hand on both cups of her bra and lift up gently her breasts : I did but now I wanted to make love right away to Alicia but I was not order to do so, yet.
He order me to go back in front of Alicia, gently remove her bra while staring at her eyes : I did and desire could be seen in Alicia's eyes.
He the order me to go back behind Alicia, slide my hands under her arms, grab her breasts in my both hands and press them firmly and stay in that position untill he would give me another command : I did and I was now wild because I could feel those firm boobs in my hands (first time I was holding another women's breasts and I did know the feeling was so great).
Alicia started to moan with pleasure.
He then ordered me to massage gently her breasts and squeeze very gently her nipples : I did but I wanted to shout Let me make love to her, now
Then he asked me to go back in front of Alicia, grab again her breasts and stare at Alicia's eyes : I did and I could see in Alicia's eyes, fire of desire.
He then order me to go back behind Alicia, untied the button of her skirt, pull down very slowly the zipper of her skirt, pull it down while kneeling my self on the floor behind her.
I did and my hands where shaking while at the same time my skin touching hers. When I pulled down her skirt while kneeling down, I had the her butt right in front of my face and her panties were transparent and I could see her buttocks and they were so beautifull that I wanted to put my head right between them, right now but he could read my mind and told me not to do that : shit, I though !
He then order me to go back in front of Alicia, give her a kiss, bend down on my knees, pull her panties down so that my hands would slide on het butt, while staring at her eyes : I did I could see the message in Alicia's eyes begging me to make love to her, now ! But I had to follow the commands.
He command me now to smell Alicia's pussy and the give her pussy 10 kisses but in 15 seconds intervals : crazy that game, and crazy now we are.
And I had to stare at Alicia's eyes between each kisses : I'm gonna loose control, I though !
I pull my mouth to her pussy, smell it : Ho my god, it smell so good. Never I would imagine something so good.
Then I give my first kiss to her pussy pull back and stare at her eyes (her pussy was so wet, warm, mild, I would like to tast it, so she did too, but I had to wait for taht command.
When I stare at her eyes, we were now like only two lovers on a separate planet.
And then I continued to give her the next 9 kisses on the pussy : I could go on like that for hours, now ! So good, beleive me.
Alicia's eyes were closed, now, she could'nt stand it anymore.
Then he ordered me to french kiss very slowly and gently her pussy but I had to keep my control.
I pulled my face to her black haired pussy, pulled my tongue a little inside her lips and lost control, pulled completely my stiff tongue inside her pussy, french kissing it.
She was moaning like crazy.
He told us : You waited long enough, I will leave you along girls, your on your own now.
He stepped out of the room and I turn around Alicia and pulled my head and mouth to her butt, french kissing her like crazy as she moaned like crazy.
I will nerver forget this experience.

Post Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:29 am 
aidyl

Read this for the first time ages ago. Read it agin a couple minutes ago and it still makes me smile Very Happy

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: