BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

Love, A story

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
SxyBlkAngel

Love, A story

Some people are in love with the idea of being in love. Some people want and need to be loved so much that they go out and look for love in all the wrong places. Others are in love with the money, and in physical aspects of another. This, I call worldly attributes. Very seldom are people actually in love with who the other person really is. They are not in love with the person and who they are, only what they can do for them. Few people can love somebody’s flaws just as much as their attributes. For those that find this, and are capable of allowing themselves to have this are the lucky ones. Now I’m not saying that everyone isn’t capable of this type of love, only that very few permit themselves to be vulnerable to it. Those who aren’t scared of the unknown, and are willing to take a chance.
All my life I have been in love with the idea of being in love. When I was growing up I wanted to be in love and feel the connection of a lover so badly that I often times thought I loved or was in love when it was actually me being in love with love. I am a hopeless romantic. No by will, by nature. My mother is also a hopeless romantic. We both strive for romance. We romanticize everything we do or see. We take joy in the little things, and have high hopes when it comes to love. We wish and hope for the types of things you see in movies or read in books. We fantasize about our prince charming taking us away to our happily ever after.
I was sixteen when my whole life changed. Now I know what you’re thinking, sixteen is such a young age. What does a teenage know about love? Well just as much as the next person that’s been in love. Maybe even more. You see adults get so caught up in their own lives that they sometimes forget to stop and watch the clouds. They don’t have time to stay up all hours of the night talking on the phone and really getting to know one another. They get so caught up in what they can get out of the relationship and how this person can help them, in a worldly manner, or putting on a facade so the other person will never know their flaws. Teenagers don’t care. They let it all hang out.
As a young adult I was also very mature and goal oriented. I knew what I wanted out of any lover. I knew what I needed out of life. Well-known and fortune I knew I would always have. Don’t ask how, but I just did. I really wasn’t as materialistic as most teenagers were. I didn’t care if I was broke as long as I had love. All I ever wanted was someone to share my life with, someone that knew everything about me, someone like the people in movies or books. You know when you see the elderly people in movies and think they are so cute. They know exactly what their spouse wants to eat or drink. All they have to do is give each other a look and the other knows exactly what the other is thinking. I think it’s wonderful. I also believe it’s not only for movies, but for real life.
I never went out looking for love, only friends. To me, I always figured that the best relationships bloomed from friendships. It was very important to me to be friends as well as lovers, so we would never have a problem communicating with one another.

So anyways, I was a young teenage girl who just came out to the world. Where was I going to find love or friends that could relate? Well, I was too young to go to the clubs, and I wasn’t too keen on going around to malls and grocery stores flamed out or screaming I’m a lesbian. I was also, as most people are, shy when it came to talking to someone I found attractive. Besides that, how was I supposed to know who was a lesbian and who wasn’t? Unless they were just rainbowed out, and even then, I couldn’t tell. Well my only two options, as I seen it, school or the internet. Since we weren’t too up to date, being a lesbian wasn’t the best thing to be. Although it had been more accepted then being a gay male, it still wasn’t something I was willing to, again, go screaming about. I figured high school was not the place to find my soul mate. I needed someone older, wiser, someone with intellect. Someone that surely had more to talk about besides, what next artist is coming out with what song, and what celebrity was dating who.
So I took to the grand ‘ol internet. I rather take my chances of chatting with an old fat guy in his tightie whities then an immature, narrow minded teenager. I was never exactly looking for a lover, only friends. Not only was love on my mind, but also finding people that were like me, and knew better then I to deal with being a lesbian. Man was I ever happy when I found people who could relate to me in at least one aspect of my life. Not only was I biracial, but now I was a lesbian, some thing I had been denying my whole life so that I wasn’t that much different then everyone else. People can be cruel. They had their jokes and comments all ready when I came around. Every class I was in, in high school there was at least one discussion about me. Topics ranged from, “What Man Did Me Wrong”, “What Do Lesbians Do”, “Isn’t There Something Missing”, the infamous “Your Going to Hell”, “What Do You Put on Your Applications When it Comes to The Race Question”, “What are Your Parents”, and to my personal favorite “You’re too Pretty to be Gay”. How is someone to pretty to be gay? I will never understand. I did not only get that from men, but women also.
So while I was chatting online I was not only entertained, I found out some useful things. I had not come out to my parents yet, but I heard enough stories to make me decide to wait on telling them. I met a few interesting people online. I also came to realize that the gay community was very small with a lot of drama, mostly amongst the younger generation. I learned terms for lesbians primarily used in the African American communities such as, femm, a girly lesbian, stud, a butch lesbian, and Texas’ way of describing someone gay without saying gay, 429. I didn’t get it until I looked on a phone.
I had met only a few people in person from off the net when I had first met Nicole. I had my internet love connection going on with someone girl in Maryland when Nicole first wrote me. We hit it off immediately. She was very mature and proper for a nineteen year old. Her notes told me this. She didn’t seem very attractive in her photos, but that didn’t matter to me much. I have never been big on looks, as long as they aren’t unbearable, besides I was looking for friends remember not a real love connection. We talked on the phone for a few weeks before we decided to actually meet in person. Now I must have been very popular that year because I had four dates for Valentines Day, her being one of them. We decided the day after Valentines Day. I had already promised an ex that I would go out with her to the mall since we didn’t have anybody to share the day with.
February 15, 2003 fell on a Saturday that year. While Nicole and I had been talking on the phone I had vaguely explained where I worked, so she would know where to pick me up for our date.
February 13 started out as a normal day at work. I was stuck on drive-thru with minimal help from my supervisor for the night. I was told to help get the food out and ready to go out when I looked up. I think I seen her before she seen me. I couldn’t do anything but smile. She we beautiful, perfection humanized. She wore short dark brown curls with a fade on the sides. Her skin, a perfect huge of golden brown that made her radiate. She had dark eyes that penetrated my soul, and a smile that melted my heart. She had on nothing more then a white t-shirt and slightly baggie jeans with a black back pack that strapped across her chest, insinuating her perfect breasts. My heart jumped and my soul sang out when we first made eye contact. We couldn’t stop smiling at one another while she ordered and I made food. Once her order was out she disappeared. I figured she just wanted to see me to make sure my pictures weren’t fake, as so many are. My mind was racing. I wanted her to come back, but then what do I say. I wanted her to leave, but then what would I say later. A few minutes later she came back into sight. I leaned over the counter and asked in the sweetest calmest voice I could conjure up, “What are you doing here?”
In the familiar voice I had heard all these weeks over the phone she spoke, “I had to see you before Saturday, I am sorry I didn’t mean to bother you at work. I hope this is okay.”
I could tell she was starting to get uneasy so I reassured her that it was okay that she had stopped by. I hadn’t taken my lunch break yet so I asked my supervisor if I could do so then. He let me and I went out to sit and talk to Nicole. We were both nervous and tense as we sat in the both. She was even more charming in person. She was real. She didn’t pretend with me and never judged me. Once my break was over my supervisor, who had been watching us the whole time, let me go ahead and leave for the night. Nicole more then willingly drove me home. She was so sweet. She opened the door to the restaurant for me and even unlocked and saw me into the car. She stole my heart right there. It was a little bit awkward in the car at first, but she had me listen to some songs she had told me about on the phone. My house was about 7 minutes from my job, so our first meeting was brief. We said goodnight and I went inside. I was so excited for Saturday.
Saturday didn’t come fast enough, and waiting for Saturday night was torture. I changed my shift from night to day so I could go out with Nicole that evening. I got off work at 6’oclock. Nicole wasn’t late, but my supervisor was. I kept asking him if I could leave, and finally around 6:20 I was allowed to leave. Before we left I slipped into the restroom and changed into a pair of my tightest white pants with a sheer blue flowered shirt and blue sandals. Nicole was wearing a gray sweater with blue jeans and black shoes. She was divine. She must of remembered from our previous conversation about dates when I told her I had never been on a proper first date with the flowers and all because when she opened the car door a bouquet of purple flowers awaited me. Never had I ever been in such aw. It wasn’t so much the fact that I had received flowers from someone other then my parents, but that she had remembered that small detail that was spoken about some time before our date.
We had decided to watch Final Destination, so on our way to the theater, we sat in the car and chit chatted a bit. Our movie didn’t start for awhile so we went to her house to wait. Her parents were out of town so the place was left all to us. We didn’t stay long at the house.
During our movie I tried to make myself as available as I could. I let my hand hang freely next to hers hoping she would gab it. When she didn’t I took hers. She seemed a little shocked by my aggression, but not turned off. She held my hand back. After the movie we decided to make our way to IHOP for some hot coco. Over hot coco we had yet another intriguing conversation about our promiscuous passed. Once we left IHOP she offered to take me home. I declined suggesting we went back to her place for more conversation.
Once back at her parents place, she put on one of my favorite movies, Crooklyn. The night air was cold and the house wasn’t warmed. I sat on the long couch adjacent the television and Nicole sat across the room on a lazy boy.
“I’m cold.” I told her rubbing my arms trying to be subtle.
“There is a blanket behind that couch you can use.” She suggested, not catching my hint.
“No, I want you to be my blanket.” I responded as seductively as I could.
Nicole’s face changed to sheer shock. She hadn’t expected me to be so forward with her. Slowly she moved closer and sat next to me, where I was laid out on the couch. I pulled her closer to me so she was lying atop of me. Her warm body heated me instantly. We watched about 10 minutes of Crooklyn, while I played with her hair and softly touched her neck. Suddenly, as if she could tell what I was thinking, she looked up. For the first time we were so close I could see her beautiful light brown eyes. Then it happened. We kissed. The gentlest, sweetest kiss I had ever experienced in my life. My stomach tickled with butterflies. Wow what a kiss. We began many more kisses the next more passionate then the first. My hands found their way to her sweater. Lifting it up, I caressed each one of her breast before taking them into my mouth. She was so sweet. I felt so comfortable in her arms. I felt just right with her. I had never before gone all the way with another female. Well truth be told I never did anything other then kiss another woman, other then the experimenting I did when I was a child. Before going any further Nicole stopped and looked at me. She gave me the sweetest most honest look I have ever seen. She didn’t want me to be hurt by her, nor did she want to hurt me. She wanted to love me and take care of me, and I wanted her to. I gave her a look to let her know it was okay, and she could continue. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down slowly, while inserting a finger inside of me. As I moaned with passion, she kissed me softly on my stomach and up my neck. As her finger slid in and out of my womanhood I felt pure ecstasy. One finger became two as she slowly and rhythmically penetrated my walls. I felt myself loose control and have my first orgasm, before she stopped. She was kissing and licking down my stomach towards my pulsating clit, then stopped. We made eye contact and both knew it wasn’t time for that just yet. As I got up and collected my things I felt my phone vibrate under my feet. I looked in my purse and pulled it out. It was my parents. They had called 14 times looking for me. I had forgotten I put my phone on vibe while in the movies and never changed it back. Nicole and I, in a panic noticing the time going on 2 hurried towards the car. On the drive home my phone rang a few more times and I dared not to answer it. When approaching the house Nicole and I said our goodbyes and I thanked her for the wonderful evening.
Needless to say I got into some trouble with my parents for that night. They took my cell phone from me for a couple of days, so I couldn’t call Nicole and tell her I left my purse in her car. The next day, while I was at work, she showed up with my purse and tried to apologize for the night before. I let her know it was okay and not her fault. I thanked her for bringing my purse back to me. We talked for a little bit before she decided she would come and pick me up from work that night to take me home.

Share your comments and let me know what you think. Should I continue the story?

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:36 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
ghost

keep going, SBA!

a little bit of advice... try to make your paragraphs a little shorter? it just makes it easier to read...

regards
ghost

Post Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:51 am 
Onyxia

I really enjoyed your story! I wish you would write some more, I can't wait to find out what happens!

Post Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:53 am 
smallapple

i really enjoyed reading this angel

please keep going...its really good, i loved the start of it.

il be looking forward to the next part

sue

Post Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:35 pm 
SxyBlkAngel

Here is a bit more...

Sorry about the grammer and paragraph forms, it's still a rough draft.

After our first night together I was hooked. She picked me up from work just about every night to drive me home. We were not yet an item, just getting to know one another. We talked on the phone endlessly about anything and everything. We always had more to talk about. She was amazing. She understood me and I her. When we went out I always felt proud to have her by my side. When we cuddled our bodies fit perfectly. Her strong arms rapped around me and made me feel safe.
It wasn’t until spring break that we made it official. On the first day of spring break I suggested we go play some basketball. I can’t play basketball to save my life, but it was something she enjoyed. We went to several parks that day trying to find one that wasn’t too crowded. Finally finding one with minimal people, we played. Needless to say I lost. She gave me points for missing the basket.
After our little game we took a walk on the trail around the park. We found a cozy little place on the grass to lie down and watch the clouds. When I first suggested it she was turned off by the idea, but I talked her into it anyways. We laid side by side pointing out different shapes and having stimulating conversation. As she laid there I sat up and put her head in my lap. We stayed there for awhile admiring the day and each others company while others passed by. I wanted so badly to kiss her, but couldn’t bring myself to do it out in public. Once we were safe in the privacy of her car I let her have it. We had not been intimate since that first night at her house and I could feel our bodies begging for more. We let it go with the promise that she would come to my house the following day.
The next day when she came over I had my music playing upstairs and still had my pj’s on. My extra large sweats that fall off me and a big sweater. We ordered pizza and talked awhile. By the time the pizza had arrived we had became involved in such a heated make out session that I hardly heard the bell ring. Once the pizza man was gone we were at it again. Her kisses were so soft and intimate. From the kitchen to the wall, from the wall to the couch. We couldn’t stay off of each other. As she lay on top of me on the sofa I could feel my body begin to get weak with desire. She slowly nibbled my neck causing me to moan with pleasure. Her hands slide up my sweater caressing my body. She softly scratched my back and pulled me closer to her. I met her every touch, slowly grinding my hips into her as she kissed and caressed my body. Her hands slide down my side into my sweats and around my ass. She pulled my body closer to her as she took my breast into her mouth. She lightly bit my nipple as she twirled her tongue around. I could feel the wetness between my legs starting to drip down my thighs. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to feel her inside of me again. She didn’t make me anticipate too much longer before she was inside of me, this time with more aggression then last time. Sliding my pants off with the other hand she thrust deep inside of me. My body laid half way on the couch the other half off the side of the arm. As she kept a steady pace she kissed and bit my body. Once she got passed my navel she looked up at me as if asking permission to go further. I grabbed her one free hand and laid my head back on the couch. She slowly kissed and licked my hips to my inner thigh teasing my lips with her tongue. I could feel her warm breath over my pulsating clit. As she started to lick and fondle my clit I moaned with ecstasy. Her fingers were still sliding in and out of me while she twirled and twisted around my clit. My legs begin to shake uncontrollably and I began to loose control. I could hear myself getting louder and louder with each orgasm that hit my body. She brought my body to a perfect climax and wouldn’t let me escape. She hit my g-spot and wouldn’t release. When she finally brought me slowly down I thought I was going to pass out. As she lay on top of me my body felt numb and I couldn’t keep my eyes awake. Never had I had such an intense experience as that.
A couple hours had passed since our pizza had first arrived. We both laughed at the fact that our pizza was now cold because of the others fault. As we ate we reminisced about how when we were younger we would write notes with the check “yes”, “no” and “maybe” boxes. We both giggled as we remembered this. I found a piece of paper, and with my left hand to make it look childish wrote out, “Will you be my girlfriend” and had boxes labeled “yes”, “no” and “maybe”. She laughed at my playful banter and obliged me by checking the “maybe” box. I whined like a baby and told her she has to pick either one or the other crossing out the maybe box. She quickly checked “yes” and kissed me while I sat on the counter top.

Post Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:20 am 
 View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
TheseLusciousLips

Sexy

I love this story, it gets me going Very Happy

Post Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  
aidyl

This is the first time i have read this story Very Happy I like !!! Wish it had more. Exclamation

Post Mon May 21, 2012 11:48 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: