BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

A Lasting Love

Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Valica

A Lasting Love

Now I don't normally write that many lesbian love stories.. I'm mainly about poetry. But this came to me one day while I was in a loss for words while thinking about my lover, my everything, My Lasting love.. I hope that all of you enjoy reading my story as much as I had writing it..

A Lasting Love

I was panting as the clock was pacing its way to 2 o clock pm, the time when my gorgeous soul mate should find her way home. I couldn’t help but think about her luscious white body. Her beautiful black wavy hair that can shine so bright in the darkness makes my heart melt. The French tips of her fingernails that would dig so deeply into my flesh when we would make love. I close my eyes as I think of all the things that I wish we could do but can’t because both her and I are not the same young wild adults like we used to be. I sigh as I try to compose myself from thinking naughty things about my wife before she comes home from a long day. I glance at the clock again as the door suddenly opens. Biting my lip, I hear her footsteps slowly walk into the living room. She always had a habit of taking off her high heels at the doorway so she could sneak up close to me and wrap her arms around me. But I knew after all of these years what she was always up to. I press my lips tightly together as I stretch against the love seat. “Don’t move” she whispered from behind me, “Okay” I whispered back.

Her fingertips felt so smooth against my neck, I just loved the way she made me feel and how I never wanted it to go away, how I never wanted her to go away. I could feel her breath against my nostrils as she would press her body against my leaned back head. She slowly moved her hands down my shoulders and down to the bottom of my shirt. “How are you feeling?” She said as she slowly lifted my shirt exposing my white stomach. I gasped and then answered “I’m better now that you are here”. I slowly brought my hands to her face as she leaned her head down and slowly started kissing my stomach, licking every inch of me that she softly kissed. My body started to tense up as she gripped onto the inner part of my thighs, softly digging her French tip nails into my skin. “I missed you today “she said, “I bet you did “I replied, giggling. She chuckled and said “I did, can’t you tell?” I opened up my eyes to look at her from an upside down position. “Kiss me” I looked at her eagerly, “Well if I do that, what happens if I can’t stop?” she said lifting her body up from the lower part of my body. “Then don’t stop” I said as I kept my eyes on her at all times. She was standing behind me now against the love seat, slowly brushing her fingertips against my neck and up through my short black hair. I turned my head to look at her with such intensity behind my eyes.

As I followed her every movement with my eyes I could see her slowly bring her hands to her buttoned blouse. “What are you doing?” I said as I couldn’t resist asking. She looked at me and at that one moment I knew I had to say no more. Her eyes were so vibrant and I could tell she had so much passion behind them. Looking at her took my breath away, but being with her, making love to her completed my every whim. I felt my fingers start to shake as I kept my eyes on her. I put my left hand over my right one to stop them from shaking. “What’s wrong babe?” She said as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I was speechless as I looked at her gorgeous body being exposed to me very teasingly. “Oh it’s nothing” I said as I gave her a lost funny look. She came closer to me, until our lips met. I slowly and softly kissed her with every passionate feeling I had from deep down inside of me. Stopping wasn’t an option for either of us so we kept kissing. Our tongues sliding inside each others mouths, me tasting her and her savoring every part of me with her luscious tongue. “Tell me again why you taste so good to me?” She said as she softly kept kissing me. While bringing my hands up to her face, I softly whispered to her “Keep kissing me.” As I slowly licked her lips with the tip of my tongue, I felt her move her body slowly on top of mine. I sat up as I brought my hands over to the small of her back, holding her up close to me as I slowly kissed in between her breasts. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she slowly moved her hips back and forth against my pubic bone. Her moans make my heart fall to my feet. I just loved hearing her and I could hear her all day if I had that choice. She moved her hands from the back of my neck up and through my hair, grabbing it and pulling it back, as she continued to move her hips back and forth against me faster and faster. I loved her so much and I just wanted to give her every part of me and more, oh so much more. While slowly trailing my fingertips from her lower back up her spine I could feel her body start to tense up against me. She was tired but yet she still persisted to continue. With my fingers against her back I softly pulled her closer to me, and then whispered in her left ear “I Love You”. Looking down at me with her weary but yet vivacious eyes, and pulling back on my hair leaning my head back and to the side she whispered back, “I love you too baby”.

Smiling I couldn’t help but grab her by her hips as I slowly push her down on the couch. Softly touching every inch of her body with my fingertips I started stripping her clothes off. First I finished unbuttoning her blouse and then parting it to either side and sliding it down her shoulders and then hearing it drop to the floor. Next I unclasped her bra with my right hand while my left hand was unzipping her skirt from underneath her bum. I could hear her soft moans that she would make, while she felt my fingertips touch every part of her gorgeous body. I slowly slid her skirt down with my left hand, and when it hit the floor I moved my left hand up to her ass feeling her smooth bum against my fingertips. Closing my eyes I began to feel her nipple against my soft wet lips. She slowly moved her nipple from side to side against my lips, teasing me and just knowing it makes me hot, and not to say the least wet too. I then began to softly lick around her nipple with the tip of my tongue, tasting her and then wrapping my lips around it sucking and softly biting moving my teeth from side to side. While grabbing her ass in my left hand I started rocking her faster against me, as her pubic bone is massaging mine making me more and more wet each time. She brought her hands to my cheeks as my right hand grabbed her other breast, squeezing and slowly massaging it. Rubbing my cheeks with her thumbs, I could feel her body start moving faster and harder against me. Her moans got louder and louder each time and the more I heard her, the more I just wanted to cum right there with her. “Babe” she looked at me with weary eyes. I looked back at her and saw her so exhausted. “Yes” I said back to her looking straight into her eyes. “I think we should stop for now I’m not really feeling all that well at the moment and I had a long day to at work.” “That’s fine babe, I know you are tired.” I said as I moved her off of me with my hands on either side of her hips.

I got up from the couch and put my left hand out to her. “Come on, let’s go upstairs and get in bed.” I said smiling down at her as she grabbed my hand in hers. We walked up the stairwell and down the hall to the left that lead to our bedroom. I always thought that we had this big house and no children, we had no family together it was just her and I in this enormous house, and that was okay because maybe, just maybe that was all we needed was each other. We both wanted to have children, but we knew that if we did, it was going to intrude on our working schedules. It wasn’t out of the question at all it was just something that we knew we didn’t think about doing right now because she was a very busy woman and so was I. Finally, we got to the room hand in hand, and before we reached the bed I turned her around with her hand still in mine and watched as she slowly crawled onto the bed. I slide the covers back as I got into the bed myself moving the covers back over us. We snuggled under the covers for what seemed like forever. Looking into each others eyes and knowing that this love that we both feel for one another is so powerful not even the powerful hand of Zeus could separate us. “Maura” I said to her while brushing her hair to the left side of her face with my fingertips. “Yes?” She said back. “Why don’t you roll over on your stomach and let me give you a massage?”

Without saying a word she smiled at me and proceeded to roll over onto her stomach. Looking down at her soft white skin, I brought my fingertips to the back of her neck and slowly moved them down towards the small of her back. While moving them back up I started pressing my fingertips more into her skin. I could feel the tension in her back while I slowly rubbed my thumbs into her back harder and in a circular motion. Moving my face down to the middle of her back and spine, I started to softly kiss her skin. Feeling her skin get goose bumps every time my lips touch her, laying my body against hers gave me this unbearable feeling ever. Smiling, I slowly move my hands from her back down and underneath her warm body. Wrapping them not so tightly around her before I whisper in her ear that I loved her, and just hearing and feeling her body move as she sleeps soundly against the bed.

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:06 am 
Jules

Interesting...You should continue this.
Jules

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:46 pm 
Allison

Very nice write. Please continue!

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Valica

Thank You.. I didn't Know if I should have continued it.. I just might do that after all.. And Thank You all again for your replys.. They mean lots ..

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:58 pm 
Footprint

Wonderful, really wonderful........ thank you so much, it was a pleasure reading your work!

Footsie

Post Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:41 pm 
aidyl

Never saw this story before now Smile I liked it. I know a long time has passed but could we get more?? Exclamation

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:10 am 

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: