BACK TO HOME PAGE SITE NAVIGATION CONTACT POETRY FORUM GENERAL FORUM   Horoscope  Radio  Gallery  FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   PM's   

Story Forum Index -> Lesbian Love Stories

It Would Most definitely Be Easier
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ladies Lifestyle and Living Store
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
IheartHer

“Nicole! What did I get myself into? I offered to cook her dinner. What the fuuuhck was I thinking? Never in my life have I cooked, let alone for someone else.” exclaimed Jennifer while trying to make mashed potatoes in her kitchen.

Jennifer had been trying to figure out why she decided to make Shannon dinner for their first date. It was just so unlike her.

Jennifer put down the phone when she realized the chicken she had in the oven might letting off a strange order. She opened the oven door only to let a cloud of smoke out. She burned her hand trying to get the chicken out to run under the faucet.

“Nicole, I’ll call you later. I have to finish burning down the apartment. Bye.” Jennifer said before she tossed her phone aside. Jennifer looked at the clock, “I have fifteen minutes left. Fuck.”

Then there was a knock on the door.

“Wait, nope. Now the occasion calls for a ‘fuck’.” Jennifer just stood in the kitchen, not comprehending what was going to happen.

“Jennifer, it’s Shannon. I know I’m a little early but I thought I could help you set the table, at least.” Shannon stated from outside the door.

Jennifer walked to the door with her head down in defeat. Until she opened the door and saw Shannon. All of those feelings of defeat and worry, melted away when Jennifer saw her.

Before Shannon got a chance to say anything, Jennifer pulled her close to kiss her. Her hands started holding Shannon hips and then moved up to hold the back of Shannon’s neck.

But Shannon broke the kiss.

“Wait, what’s that smell? It smells like smoke. What happened?” Shannon made her way into Jennifer’s apartment and dragged her along.

“Yeah, about that… I had a mishap. Just a slight mishap.” confessed Jennifer as she sat Shannon down on the couch. “You see, I’ve never actually cooked before. I barely eat and when I do, I use my extensive collection of take-out menus.” Jennifer held her head in shame.

Shannon laughed out loud. “So, why’d you offer to cook me dinner?”

“I have no fucking idea.” Jennifer admitted and laughed as she realized what happened.

“oh, gosh. What happened to your hand?” Shannon noticed the burn Jennifer gave herself with the flaming chicken. “Where’s your medicine cabinet?” she said as she examined Jennifer’s hand.

“I don’t have one… I’ve never put myself in a position to need one, really. It‘s no biggie. I‘ll just use my mom‘s home-remedy and slather some vaporub on it.” Jennifer said as she pulled her hand away and used her other hand to pull Shannon closer.

“Well, if you say so. But wait, are you a lefty? Before I get my hopes up, you know...” Shannon slyly asked.

Jennifer didn’t understand why Shannon was asking her that. It took her a while.

“Ohhhhhhhh. Yeah, don’t worry about that.” Jennifer winked. “I’m actually more worried about dinner. What are we going to eat? Well, I know what I'M going to eat tonight,” Jennifer confidently declared “but what are we going to eat before that? And, I’m not sure, I’ve only used it once or twice, but I think I broke my oven…”

“Don’t worry about dinner. We can order takeout tonight. I just want to get to know you for now But, if you’re really looking forward to a home cooked meal, come over this weekend and I’ll cook for you. And, unlike cute, little, adorable you, I actually know how to use my oven.” offered Shannon.

“That’s not all you know how to use.”

Last edited by IheartHer on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 am 
IheartHer

Hey, you guys! I am sooooo sorry that I left you guys hanging! But, fret not, I shall be adding more to my little story soon enough. I hope you guys like it! Very Happy

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 pm 
IheartHer

They shook hands for what seemed to be eight, give or take a few, hours. I hate them. I hate them. No. Whom am I kidding? I don't hate them. I can't. I love Shannon- I mean, Jessica. I love Jessica... No, I don't. What's going on with me? 'Shannon'? That ship has sailed. Sailed far, far, far away. She's my best friend! Just my best friend? What did she mean when she said "like us?" Maybe it isn't over... May-they're still holding hands. Fuck.

"Ancient Aliens!" I said trying to distract them from their little, stupid "love connection."

"What?" They both asked. Still shaking hands, might I add.

"Ancient Aliens is on the TV. Oooooh! And we're lucky! It's a maraaathon!" I exclaimed as I pushed my way through them, interrupting their hand shaking and tossing myself in the middle of the couch.

Didn't seem to help because they were still standing talking to one another. "Hey, Shannon?" I looked back at them.

"Yes, Jennifer?" She responded with a smile while locking eyes with Jessica.

"Could you be a doll and pass me a beer, por favor?"

"Sure, no prob."

"Oh, and could you open it for me too?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Oh, actually could you pour it into a glass? Remember, first pour at a 45 degree angle then, halfway turn it to 90. And, could you check the temp? It should be around 38 degrees. Thanks."

"Ok." Responded Shannon. Still standing there. What could they be possibly doing? No. I do hate them.

She wasn't moving so I got up and grabbed my own beers. Sans glass. This is going to be a long night. Great.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:31 am 
MariCR

Mmm I think I read this since it was first posted and I really like it and I liked it a lot again... I really hope you finish it IHeart Wink

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:25 am 
IheartHer

I basically had to push Jessica's face out from the door's path as I closed it. Worst night ever. This was supposed to be the greatest night but no. My stupid bffl/ex had to get all googly-eyed over “my” new girl. Great.

I shut the door and spun around, staring daggers into Shannon.

“Yo, we got beef.”

“What, Jennifer?” Shannon had snapped back to herself.

“You were toooootally into Jessica!”

“Oh. You noticed that?” Shannon facetiously asked.

“Yes. Yes, I friggin' did notice.”

“Sorry about that.” she snickered. I really did hate her at this point.

“It's fine. I understand, I get it. She's a catch, you're a catch. It makes sense. You're an ass, apparently she's an ass. Match made in heaven.” Why am I making this such a big deal? So what? One girl isn't into me. It's fine. Before I was hoping that something might happen but now that I know it won't, it should be a relief, right? I've had plenty, well maybe not plenty, of girls not want to be with me. At least I've been put out of my misery.

“Jennifer, are you sure? It just happened, I don't know. I couldn't take my eyes off her the entire time!” she was smitten.

“I know.” I just rolled my eyes.

“She's smart, funny, amazing eyes, well-spoken, gorgeous, and legs a mile long. She's perfect.”

Ow? Wait, Jen. Did she just say “she's perfect?” Wait. Even more important, by saying she thinks someone else is perfect affected my feelings. Am I jealous? I don't understand. She was with Gregg for years. Before Gregg she dated. Fuck my life. I'm still in love with Shannon. And now she's head over heels with Jessica. Great, Jen. Impeccable timing.

“Hello? Heeeeello? Jennifer?” she waved her in my face to get my attention.

“I, I, uhhh. I'm super tired. Sorry, I'm going to bed now. Um, you lived here for years - YEARS-, you're here all the time, so you know where everything is. Help yourself and make yourself comfortable. I'll see you in the morning.” I said looking at the floor. I couldn't look her in her eyes. I can't.

“uh, ok... Good night. Love you.”

And, that was that. I walked to my room and tossed myself into bed. I stared at the ceiling fan, thinking about all the nights I shared with her in this bed looking at the same ceiling fan. Not once do I think I cleaned it, not good. And, not once did I ever think I would be in this bed alone; I would be in this bed without her next to me. Where did it go wrong? It's been years and I still don't know.

Last edited by IheartHer on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 am 
lonely_blue_eyes

Can't wait for more this is great

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: